• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Full New Vape Flower Pot Shower Head setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighHuman

I've got like new, hardly / barely used full NewVape FlowerPot Showerhead vaporizer setup with the newest 18mm adjustable bowl and High5 PID controller with 20mm coil.

Im including 5 ceramic Vapor Brother screens (3 still new) they add better flavor profile to the vapor. Only negative is having to reload due to them dumping out after dumping your abv.

I've also including my heavily used Kannastor GR8TR v1 grinder with both fine and course plates. Pollen screen and pick also included. It was not purchased at the same time. Im not sure even when to be exact, but it still performs perfectly since its durable.

So, all items included.

• New Vape Flower Pot Shower Head

• 18mm female newest released adjustable bowl

• High 5 Black controller with 20mm coil and power cable

• 5 Vapor Brother Ceramic Screens

• Kannastor GR8TR with both fine and course plates. Pollen screen and pick also included
Asking $300 total shipped

9NJlRHQ.jpg

5WDKM47.jpg

mod note: edited to embed images again (:doh:)

Question for mod: So, click the "Use BB code editor" button on the very far right and then paste the imgur link into it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom