Fucking Crown Came Off........

lwien

This happened once before and it still freaks me out. It's Sat. night now. Won't be able to get to the dentist till Monday.

No pain. It's on a back molar.

Just kinda freaky when something that is supposed to be attached to your body is no longer attached and that tooth, or what was once a tooth looks kinda gnarly.

All from just eating some raisins..

Wonder if I vape some, if it will take my mind off of it or if it's gonna get me into a anxiety loop.

lwien,

Breathemetal

Happened to me once. Still haven't gotten it fixed since I did not have insurance but now that I do i intend to get it remedied. Back upper right. Sucks. Doesn't hurt though.

I just had 3 pulled. Two infected and one wisdom impacted. I hate the dentist but i feel so much better. I was beginning to have weird chest pains and now they are gone.

Man i love these percosets....

Breathemetal,
Reactions: lwien

lwien

Happened to me once. Still haven't gotten it fixed since I did not have insurance but now that I do i intend to get it remedied. Back upper right. Sucks. Doesn't hurt though.

Yeah, ya can't wait too long 'cause the adjacent teeth will move around and the old crown may not fit anymore.

lwien,

vinnyzan

This happened once before and it still freaks me out. It's Sat. night now. Won't be able to get to the dentist till Monday.

No pain. It's on a back molar.

Just kinda freaky when something that is supposed to be attached to your body is no longer attached and that tooth, or what was once a tooth looks kinda gnarly.

All from just eating some raisins..

Wonder if I vape some, if it will take my mind off of it or if it's gonna get me into a anxiety loop.
I stopped putting raisins in my oatmeal because the little seeds were starting to bother my teeth

Good thing theres no pain, waiting for tylenol to kick in can feel like hours

vinnyzan,
Reactions: lwien

lwien

Im betting they are just gonna want to remove mine.

Probably.

Good thing theres no pain, waiting for tylenol to kick in can feel like hours

Yeah..........being that I have to wait till Monday to see the dentist, I'm really happy there's no pain going on. Just a black/brown ugly tooth, or what's left of it, sitting' in the back of my mouth. I've shined a flashlight back there 4 times now just to look at it. I gotta stop doing that.

Gonna vape a bowl......

Beezleb

when it comes to teeth. I get all sissyfied!

Hope it goes well. I think i would need to medicate for anxiety on this one.

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i love my dentist ... a real craftsman, but, the problem with my getting old is my doctors are all retiring ... they're not supposed to do that, er, that is, this wasn't mentioned in the manual - i do RTFM (most times).

wait ... was there a question?

Hippie Dickie,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@lwien

Ouch, sorry man. I hate the dentist myself. :(

i love my dentist ... a real craftsman, but, the problem with my getting old is my doctors are all retiring ... they're not supposed to do that, er, that is, this wasn't mentioned in the manual - i do RTFM (most times).

wait ... was there a question?

My GP retired recently, and I had to get a new one. Don't you hate that? I agree, they are not allowed to retire, especially if they are a good one.

Last edited:
Vicki,
Top Bottom