Fuck you !!!

grokit

well-worn member
Wait I thought this was Kathy

Uglywoman.jpg

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Haha touché. I could be in her office within an hour or two depending on traffic and border crossing crowds. Is that really her?

@Mr. Gweilo 420, your feng shui is all wrong for her. Those aren't the most recent pics. More milfish now. I have a dream, coming into a dark bathroom dimly lit by tea candles floating in her wigwagged dishes. Her mini cake bubblers are spread throughout, a single rose coming out of each DI joint. As she laughs, my eyes follow to the tub, where she lays covered in bubbles. All I can see is her sweet face and raven hair. She's outfitted the tub with matrix percs for jet action.

Well the rest isn't for this thread. If someone starts an "F" thread without the "U", it might be OK there.

Edit: @grokit that's YOUR Kathy, not mine. Lucky I have adblock I can nuke that abomination of a pic before it infects my schmoopie.

Edit: Fuck both the tagged posters above.

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Fuck you chilli! I always think I want a nice big hit of chilli but it's always too much and now my lips feel like they have had the skin peeled off them!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I'll have a slice of the FUK (Fuck You Kanye). Dude. WTF. Your early shit was kind of innovative, so I didn't mind all the crap. But that last...thing...you released? It felt like you were personally teabagging my ears, Kanye. So FU!

ufbdp0a.jpg

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Fuck Kanye!

That guy has supplanted John Edward as the "Biggest Douche In The Universe". And he also married a fucking Hobbit...

Fuck...two South Park references...must be 'cause I'm going to go see Book Of Mormon tomorrow.

Vape time for that! I could use a few fucking laughs...:nod:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Fuck Kanye!

That guy has supplanted John Edward as the "Biggest Douche In The Universe". And he also married a fucking Hobbit...

Fuck...two South Park references...must be 'cause I'm going to go see Book Of Mormon tomorrow.

Vape time for that! I could use a few fucking laughs...:nod:
Yo bitch, you sure you aint a hobbit? Cos when you sit by the fire and toke that wizard pipe...'

Fuck assholes who think they have the right to harass and endanger others while playing pilot in public area's with plenty of human and canine targets around...:argh:
If i stand in a park swinging two fucking swords around at speed i'll get arrested,but put them on a remote controlled(or not so controlled,either trough incompetence or equipmentfailure) minichopper and it's fucking fine...?
Nope,as much as i agree with the 'biggest douche'-assesment,here he's got a fucking point.;)
So fuck drones and 'toy'chopper-operators who endanger others just to show off for some attention!
(Oke so not a problem when noone's around maybe,but here in the Netherlands it's just too crowded everywhere but in designated area's.)

(Ps To fucking nuancing it a bit i've got some small ones and a bigger one even myself,would never fly over someone with them though!:p)

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
It's always the dumb fucks or the one's that don't give a shit about being responsible that fuck it up for everyone else. No difference with (quad copters-drones). :shrug:

Sure looks like a lot of fun to put a VR set-up on and feel like you're flying with the drone. Plus, you can take spectacular movies and still shots that you could never get otherwise. May have to look into one of these in the near future. :nod:

Besides, if the gov't doesn't want us using them or they want to put all kinds of restrictions on them, then it must be something I want...:tup:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Besides, if the gov't doesn't want us using them or they want to put all kinds of restrictions on them, then it must be something I want...:tup:

Fuck you Shrike for thinking along the same lines as me-self.
I was now thinking I have a need for one but don't know that i can use it for a couple years until the Feds/FCC allow me to make radio transmissions or monitor/recieve such again.

grokit

well-worn member
Don't rc airplanes have to be flown in designated areas?

Edit: FUCK*!
*obligatory for this thread, here's the YOU!

Last edited:
Top Bottom