• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

LazyIdol

Fuck the system that encourages antidepressants with unknown long term effects over the use of a natural plant. Fuck the system that views mental health patients as unstable and weak willed. Fuck the people who think that major depressive disorder is something that can be managed through willpower and positive thinking. Fuck the paranoia associated with the use of this wonderful plant because of its illegality. Fuck therapists who sit there for an entire appointment without saying anything

in summary FUCK

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Fuck the system that encourages antidepressants with unknown long term effects over the use of a natural plant. Fuck the system that views mental health patients as unstable and weak willed. Fuck the people who think that major depressive disorder is something that can be managed through willpower and positive thinking. Fuck the paranoia associated with the use of this wonderful plant because of its illegality. Fuck therapists who sit there for an entire appointment without saying anything

in summary FUCK
I just want to hug you so much.

I am just starting to come to grips with having a mental illness, and I am REFUSING standard "treatment" options for just these reasons. Get a better fucking therapist! Find a trusted friend or family member if you can, and let them validate your inner landscape, and give real emotional support and a safe place to fumble around in there.

That is scarier though, I know. Fuck Fear.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
FUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!
I feel like i'm about to
FUCKING EXPLODE
:disgust: :bang: :disgust:

7 Fucking day's no meds
Fuck Doctor's FUCK DOCTORS
Fuck Doctors Fuck u Doc
:rip: Mother Fucker
If i wasn't one Fucking day from heart surgery. I would be walking
the fuck out here....
FUCK EVERY FUCKING THING! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Piece of shit medical field they don't give a shit about us only money !!!!!
Greedy self righteous motherfucker's:horse:

JustAHousecat

Housecat
Fuck you, back going out last night. Couldn't make it to school today, but at least I don't have any big deliverables. I'm swimming in Icy Hot and other vapors.

KcXaXmE.gif

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
FUCK Arrogance. FUCK Assholes. And most of all, FUCK Arrogant Assholes!!! And while you are at it, go FUCK yourself.

Fuck you, mental illness. And all the fucking scary labels it has!

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

and fuck the yellow freaking fear (bonus points for knowing the actor/movie/complete line). irrational demon that it is.
Joe vs the Volcano "But I know it's fear, yellow freaking fear, I've been too chickenshit afraid to live my life so I sold it to you for three hundred freaking dollars a week"

Last edited by a moderator:

GenYHippie

Fuck you stupid body. Today after struggling to to stay awake i start attempting to actually move only to discover that somehow i very painfully dislocated my thumb in my sleep! WTF is up with that?!?!? After some ice and tugging i gt it back in but i so didnt need that today or any other day. Also Fuck public health for running out of my B-12 injection and not wanting to RX me for it. Im always in more pain when i dont have it regularly. 3 offices in the county and none have it and im too sick to drive over an hour to get special permission to go to another county......on that note fuck HMO's

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
well Hello! Where has this thread been all my life?

Howsabouts we start with a hearty fuck you and the horse you rode in on?

I thought I saw a loaf of bread with your name on it, then I realised it said '' THICK CUT''

You so fucking ugly your lipstick tries to escape back into the tube!

I would rather gouge my eyes out with the blunt side of a dessert spoon than spend another 5 minutes with you.

You're the load your mumma shoulda swallowed.

Anyone with stinky feet should be drawn, quartered & fed to dingoes and drop bears.
Oi, FUCK YOU for not telling me about this thread, this is GREAT.
Here is a song to say I love this thread

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck You...
Fuck You... For having no work for me next week.
Fuck You... For @Melting Pot having to go BACK to the Hospital.!
Get well soon, your friends and family NEED you!
Fuck Everything and Everybody.. Motherfucking FUCK!!!

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
Fuck I hate food that just won't cook itself. Then when it's cooked it wants you to clean its mess up. It's got a fucking time limit on it,has to be treated an certain way and we need it. It doesn't need us. This is a one way relationship.
If you like it too much or too little it causes you problems.
But most of all fuck you to the fresh soup I made in my fridge, why can't you just be in my innards and bowl washed already. I can't be bothered dealing with you.
Soup I love to eat you but I hate you. Get it.

And now I've thought done more about you. Soup. Why the fuck can't you have a fresh baked roll ready for me. Do you expect me to accessorise you too ?
Is that fair. No.
Soup I'm going to overheat you, then put chilli on you. Ok this is going to be punishment.
Soup, I hate you fuck off. MMM yummy.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Fuck I hate food that just won't cook itself. Then when it's cooked it wants you to clean its mess up. It's got a fucking time limit on it,has to be treated an certain way and we need it. It doesn't need us. This is a one way relationship.
If you like it too much or too little it causes you problems.
But most of all fuck you to the fresh soup I made in my fridge, why can't you just be in my innards and bowl washed already. I can't be bothered dealing with you.
Soup I love to eat you but I hate you. Get it.

And now I've thought done more about you. Soup. Why the fuck can't you have a fresh baked roll ready for me. Do you expect me to accessorise you too ?
Is that fair. No.
Soup I'm going to overheat you, then put chilli on you. Ok this is going to be punishment.
Soup, I hate you fuck off. MMM yummy.
Soup, there it is.:)
0sD7BHZ.jpg

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=351c36211e15

Link to above video.^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom