Fuck you !!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I found in my sales career that analogies were really important in transferring enthusiasm and complex ideas to a variety of consumers. To enable them to see what I see and feel what I feel in the product, to live it with me. That transfer of enthusiasm is essential in closing, as you know.

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Fuck snow in Chicago or anywhere else by this time of Winter! I want fucking Spring...NOW!:)

lwien & t-dub are opinionated, old assholes!

I knew I had something in common with both you guys!:tup:

grokit

well-worn member
Yes . . . yes I know. I also have a very sarcastic, dry wit that doesn't translate well into this medium. Thats why people think I am an opinionated, old, asshole, which I am. I may be brief in my words, but I will not agree with a friend on something simply because they are a friend.

Fuck George Orwell and how he described this fascist police state nightmare that we find ourselves in.

TruVue glasses=Google Glass.

Big brother is watching you=NSA and notice the cameras/mics on devices mixed with facial recognition and GPS. Phones, laptops all of it.

The eternal enemy "Goldstein"=Bin Laden or any one replacing him, endless supply, perpetual war.

Eternal doublespeak from the administration . . . it goes on and on.

1984-front.jpg

I want a job at the ministry of truth.
I think it would be fun to re-write history!
In fact, fuck history!
:evil:

Hey @lwien should I include some pertinent keywords here,
to reach out just in case they are hiring?

Last edited:

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
What the fuck is going on in this thread ? Oh, I see now... (rant-mode engaged)

Just ended a 6.5 year long relationship on Friday and I feel a combination of things but mostly I'm fuckin relieved. There is only so much one man can take and I reached my fuckin limit on Friday. Basically all I want to say is: Don't ever settle or be with anyone who disrespects you, life is way too fuckin short.

(rant-mode disabled)

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I remember one winter up in Tahoe in the early '90's where in one 29 hour period we got 6 feet of snow...not inches...feet! Fucking blizzard wouldn't let up and never saw the house across the street from me the entire day.

That Winter was one I was glad to forget. Love Tahoe in the summer...hated some of the looong winters.

Fuck snow...I'm done playing in you a while ago.

Shrike,
Reactions: grokit

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Hasn't been cold enough for me!

This. This. This.

I would be a very happy man if temps never exceeded 75 degrees. I was born in December in NYC (during a blizzard). I sweat very easily and I don't like being outside in the summer. The only thing I don't miss about the North is the snow. Fuck that shit.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Everyone else in my household think I'm insane sitting out back with the HA and jams when it gets all the way down to 60 degrees. Their all like "WTF it's freezing out here" :rofl:

Edit; I do prefer 95F in the swamp over snow and ice anyday.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
The only thing I don't miss about the North is the snow. Fuck that shit.

I do kinda miss snow. I haven't even seen any snow since 2005. What I don't miss are the damn ice storms! Fuck ice storms! :nod:

Everyone else in my household think I'm insane sitting out back with the HA and jams when it gets all the way down to 60 degrees. Their all like "WTF it's freezing out here" :rofl:

I'm in heaven when it gets cool here. The people that complain about the cool temps are wimps! :nod:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
This. This. This.

I would be a very happy man if temps never exceeded 75 degrees. I was born in December in NYC (during a blizzard). I sweat very easily and I don't like being outside in the summer. The only thing I don't miss about the North is the snow. Fuck that shit.

I too was born in December in NYC. The Bronx to be exact. I lived in NYC until I was in my 30's when I said, fuck you cold weather and Fuck you cost of living!

So for me, 65 to 75 - I'm happier than a pig in shit!

k-medium.jpg

Well, maybe not as happy as this guy...

Top Bottom