Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
16342e6bfaac0637769643596eff664001fd9ae9eb690ade012b5b1dd4b3ac28.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
A big Fuck You to Florida "lawmakers".

I don't live in Florida but just found out what these poor people have to endure if they want to vaporize flower products "legally". OMG, you either use these huge pods which make you spoil a gram of herb in one session with a huge expensive "state approved" vaporizer or you gotta bust open these shitty pods full of shake and possibly get shards of metal or ceramic shit in your herb. What a bunch of fucking ignorant scumbags these Florida lawmakers are.

Apparently they will finally get to buy flower in a month or so due to a change in laws, but one stupid bill has the state only selling herb in joints with filters. So they don't want people to smoke it, but they will possibly only sell it in a smokable form unless you rip the stupid joint apart. As if a paper filter is supposed to stop the worries about smoking.

If you can't picture these pods, watch this poor guy:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck you [my isp]! I cut my cable and landline, now they want to throttle my bandwidth. Testing playstation vue, directv now, and youtube tv. It's throttled atm but I still get the nba on espn via yttv, so it feels like a win to me. I don't care about resolution, it's just background noise. I don't even pay attention unless a game's close at the end. I'm gonna look into throttling it myself, maybe find a happy medium.

:myday:

grokit

well-worn member
Yes the local phone/cable co has the monopoly on internet in my new city. One county over, where I moved from, unlimited internet starts at $135/mo. Still fucking expensive, but at least it's a nonprofit co-op so they don't profiteer... like this new isp is doing when they charge $180 for the same thing. Except it's faster which is great for multiple user households, but for me the metered bandwidth just gets used up even quicker.

:uhh:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Fuck you, Trulieve. I know your TruClear syringes don’t weigh a gram, you thieves.

A big Fuck You to Florida "lawmakers".

I don't live in Florida but just found out what these poor people have to endure if they want to vaporize flower products "legally". OMG, you either use these huge pods which make you spoil a gram of herb in one session with a huge expensive "state approved" vaporizer or you gotta bust open these shitty pods full of shake and possibly get shards of metal or ceramic shit in your herb. What a bunch of fucking ignorant scumbags these Florida lawmakers are.

Apparently they will finally get to buy flower in a month or so due to a change in laws, but one stupid bill has the state only selling herb in joints with filters. So they don't want people to smoke it, but they will possibly only sell it in a smokable form unless you rip the stupid joint apart. As if a paper filter is supposed to stop the worries about smoking.

If you can't picture these pods, watch this poor guy:

I’ve done this, and it sucks! I posted a picture the other day of some kind of nastiness inside one of these ceramic cups. I broke the Trulieve pods, and they were filled with shake, stems and seeds, $45-$55 an eighth for that shit too!

Now, the state said, “ok you can have smokable flower, but it has to be in a pre-rolled joint (probably shake too) that has a filter.” Fuck these politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom