Fuck you !!!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hee hee, Ha ha, Ho ho. Fuck you Donnie Boy!!!!!
pelositrumpjan21cover.jpg

It's about to scale too, a slingshot against a catapult...

mephisto

Thanks @Baked-not-fried ! I was gonna leave another stinker of an F-you and your post made me laugh so hard that I changed my mind. Sometimes (all the time, really) it's the little things that make a difference. I was primed to go shit in my hat and then you spun me around. I think I will play guitar instead.
Fuck Depression, and Resting Dickface Syndrome.....

Trypsy Summers

FUCK YOU #'10 Year' challenge, :rant:

Like We'd be fucking fool enough to VOLUNTARILY update our current and 10yr pictures for the FEDS/ABC or the BEAST's database?:hmm: Nope! Not happening!:shrug:

Maybe its just me :myday:

So that we're clear - FUCK YOU! :mental:

not saying:\, just saying:|, without saying;),
Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited:

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
When I was a kid we used to drive VWs on the lake in wintertime. That same lake doesn’t even freeze over now. But we have incompetent leader who actually wants to lower pollution standards because he has a “gut feeling” that scientists are wrong about climate change.... Fuck You!!

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Fuck me, I'm new here!

Fuck you, IT folks claiming to have answers while ignorant of industry standard information security practices, guidelines, and sources. Your bullshit "information" only hinders educating people who don't know any better.

...did i do it right?

hd_rider

Fuck getting the flu.

This past Wednesday morning I started feeling a little 'funky' at work. Fatique. Not exactly seeing straight. Hot & cold flashes. By the afternoon, I had a fever of 101, major hot / cold sweats, uncontrollable shivers, and an absolutely pounding headache. The 1.5 hour drive home from work was not pleasant. When I got home, I took a couple of Ny-Quil and went to bed.

Things have improved a little since then but I'm still definitely under the weather. Dealing with extreme fatigue and this killer headache that just won't quit. My eyeballs feel too big for my sockets. This flu shit truly sucks.

And to top it off, I haven't felt like vaping anything since Wednesday. What kind of crap is that? I've been vaping virtually every single day for the past several years and this flu has stopped me in my tracks.

Oh well, it is what it is.

And I'm getting out my Dr. Dabber Switch for the weekend. I have some new shatter I want to try out. Flu be dammed!

Trypsy Summers

Fuck Prince Phillip for trying the Bird Box challenge!:mental:

Fuck getting the flu.

This past Wednesday morning I started feeling a little 'funky' at work. Fatique. Not exactly seeing straight. Hot & cold flashes. By the afternoon, I had a fever of 101, major hot / cold sweats, uncontrollable shivers, and an absolutely pounding headache. The 1.5 hour drive home from work was not pleasant. When I got home, I took a couple of Ny-Quil and went to bed.

Things have improved a little since then but I'm still definitely under the weather. Dealing with extreme fatigue and this killer headache that just won't quit. My eyeballs feel too big for my sockets. This flu shit truly sucks.

And to top it off, I haven't felt like vaping anything since Wednesday. What kind of crap is that? I've been vaping virtually every single day for the past several years and this flu has stopped me in my tracks.

Oh well, it is what it is.

And I'm getting out my Dr. Dabber Switch for the weekend. I have some new shatter I want to try out. Flu be dammed!
You wanna put some 'thyme' or lavender or other medicinal herb with your weed (small amounts, btw) in your vape it will help to fight off some of the nasties.

not saying;), just saying:\, without saying:),

Ooops, silly me, almost forgot, Fuck Big Pharma!:suspicious:

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited by a moderator:

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
FUCK YOU potential employment drug screen! I've been on an unwanted T break since November because of you, right when medication would be the most useful. Also, FUCK YOU, US federal government for not legalizing this shit already. We all know most of you partake anyway you elitist, hypocritical, white-privlidged, turd loving, douche nozzles!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Fuck Arabian robbers!

The day before yesterday I travelled to Hamburg by train for visiting my siblings and some friends. Had to wait some time for a friend who wanted to fetch me from the Station. So I entered a bar to have a drink while waiting. There three Arabs attacked me and robbed my whole luggage. I was prepared for a vape sesh with some friends that evening and brought along for that some vapes (GH Ti with a leather sleeve from @Ratchett, an Omni Burl and VC M in a Burl DynaStash, a VapMan), and a lot of expensive accessories (Grinder, IH, lighters and much more, and a large selection of finest materials). All lost! :cry:
Not to speak about my notebook (so I'll not be online so much the next times) and other worthy stuff. All together stuff worth about 2.500 €!! I'm so pissed I can't sleep anymore. Maybe it's also caused by the unwanted t-break?
Now I've to go to the city to buy some new underwear at least :bang:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Fuck Arabian robbers!

The day before yesterday I travelled to Hamburg by train for visiting my siblings and some friends. Had to wait some time for a friend who wanted to fetch me from the Station. So I entered a bar to have a drink while waiting. There three Arabs attacked me and robbed my whole luggage. I was prepared for a vape sesh with some friends that evening and brought along for that some vapes (GH Ti with a leather sleeve from @Ratchett, an Omni Burl and VC M in a Burl DynaStash, a VapMan), and a lot of expensive accessories (Grinder, IH, lighters and much more, and a large selection of finest materials). All lost! :cry:
Not to speak about my notebook and other worthy stuff. All together stuff worth about 2.500 €!! I'm so pissed I can't sleep anymore. Maybe it's also caused by the unwanted t-break?
Now I've to go to the city to buy some new underwear at least :bang:
Holy shit.
Glad you are okay.
Sorry about your grave loss.

Top Bottom