1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

I havnt eaten meat in about 25 years and feel the same as you guys. Fuck those militant idiots. Its a personal choice so no need to bother anyone else.

Whisper, Andreaerdna, Shrike and 4 others like this.
  2. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

I spent a good portion of my life trying to distance myself from other Christians. Now that I'm not a Christian, I still try to distance myself from them.

I recall Peta going off about pets and how simply having them is slavery. Mhmm

Ramahs, RUDE BOY, Squiby and 2 others like this.
  3. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

Fuck this thread.
    Don't you folks have a PETA-bashing thread somewhere you can go and complain in?

-dab8-, cloudsosmoke, Squiby and 3 others like this.
  4. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Thats me and other Australians lol

Fuck not knowing if you are being ironic or not.

I dont like being told what to do by anyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
  5. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

Fuck me. My dog has started eating her own shit. I'm trying to figure it out but my lady is freaking out and acting like I need to train her better. I don't think it's a training issue... It could be her stomach composition is off, and training doesn't work with this issue I was reading. But what do I know? I'm just a doggie slave master. Fuck PETA. Fuck dog shit. And fuck my dog for eating her own shit.

6. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

@Diggy Smalls,
    The technical term you are describing is coprophagia,
    what kind of kibble you giving pooch?
    she's looking for nutrients bereft in her food bowl perhaps,
    https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/ (great resource)
    try supplementing some leafy greens and some shredded carrots in her kibble mix.
    While I'm not a nutritionist or Vet, I have discussed this with many professionals over the years and read extensively on our beloved k9 companions.
    your pooch is young if i recall in earlier posts?
    do you take her out often for play and walks?
    she will grow out of it most likely, observe this behavior see how it plays out.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  7. Whisper

Whisper Well-Known Member

That link that @Helios has is great. I signed up for it when dogs were dying from eating tainted (?) food. I also switched to a safe dog food for my dog. But, I do agree, your dog is looking or nutrients.

8. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

We had a Brittany Spaniel who was a 3 year old rescue when we got him with the same issue. We had him for another 13 years. It was a nutrient issue but the issue wasn't his food. The vet said it was a long term stomach/intestine problem that was causing nutrient loss. Vet gave us some meds and asked that we feed him unflavored chicken with a small amount of rice for a few weeks until the meds were all used up. We would put the chicken breast in a pan in the oven and added just enough water to cover the chicken breast. Cook till tender. The rice was standard regular rice also cooked in plain water. Worked like a charm with the exception of the dog expecting chicken and rice once cured and not being particularly interested in dog food for awhile. While on the meds, chicken and rice we were told not to let him eat his poop because it would hinder the recovery or eliminate the recovery all together. Was a good long while before I let that dog kiss/lick me again. The wife never got over the site of the dog snarfing up those turds and her skin would crawl if he tried to kiss her.

grokit, Hogni, Squiby and 4 others like this.
  9. grampa_herb

grampa_herb Imaginary member

Had the same situation once. Tried putting hot pepper on the turds, but she got wise to that fast.

10. arb

arb Semi shaved ape

Fuck me......I am stooopider than said shit so if you are going to censor my speech will you please be fucking clear about what ain't allowed.

Squiby likes this.
  11. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

I almost made one but I realized right away that some people would complain about which posts I moved, so fuck that.

There is a theme for this thread, not so much a topic. Fuck those who would try to turn it into a topic thread.

12. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Well-Known Member

Fuck weird dog behaviours and illnesses that drive us crazy because they can’t tell us what’s wrong!

I saw the Dog Whisperer use redirection with bits of banana. This dog was a chronic shit-eater living in mobile home and Cesar came in with a bag of dog turds and a few bananas and bammm! She was healed!
    Cesar Millan is like the faith-healers on Sunday morning television, without the flashy suit.

I’ve not had a dog eat their own shit but when we had dogs & cats living together, one of our dogs at the time had a bad cat poop addiction. She would come up with a hilariously guilty expression and kitty litter on her nose, and yeah... it changes how you feel about receiving licks or kisses from the dog. Either that or your body becomes covered with ringworm. LOL, jk but not really. Fuck that shit.

I completely cured her of it eventually. The trick was to not allow any more cats in the house after those two shuffled off this mortal coil. FUCK THE DOG WHISPERER! *secretly thinking he’s cool*

@arb I’m not sure exactly what you’re talking about but you better not start to let others tell ya how to be. Fuck them, whoever they might be. You’re a good person who’s respectful & kind as fuck! So fuck them.

grokit, Hogni, Squiby and 6 others like this.
  13. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

Wouldn't work on my dog. We are in New Mexico the state of hot food!

Anyone else ever been busted walking around muttering " fuck you, fuck you..." under their breath?

14. Whisper

Whisper Well-Known Member

@Krazy, Who was muttering you or the dog?

His_Highness and arb like this.
  15. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Yeah, my dog died a couple years ago, but I had a dog and a cat for a while (still have the cat). My dog definitely liked the "crunchies" from the litter box. I eventually had to put the covered cat-box with a small opening, in a place where the cat had to pass behind a small gap between a piece of furniture and the wall to get to it.

I love dogs, but fuck their obsession with the catbox "crunchies".

grokit, DeeCee5, His_Highness and 4 others like this.
  16. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

Fuck this. Do I have to start a shit-eating thread? I'll be deleting future non-thematic posts, so take it somewhere else.

-dab8-, vapmanjoe, Hogni and 6 others like this.
  17. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

:lmao:

:rofl:

18. arb

arb Semi shaved ape

Well Fuck you to then.

19. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Notorious

Yeah, I guess fuck you and bye

20. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

21. grampa_herb

grampa_herb Imaginary member

Fuck stuff that sucks. :smug:

22. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Well-Known Member

Fuck this fucking thread all fucking day.

23. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

Fucking incompetents!!!

24. vapmanjoe

vapmanjoe Well-Known Member

25. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

If I had a dog that walked around muttering "fuck you" I would be rich!!

Fuck hard choices.

[​IMG]

pxl_jockey, Hogni, Whisper and 4 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors