1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

[​IMG]

arb likes this.
  2. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

3. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

AT&T fuck you sneaky piece of shit. Fuck you and Time Warner POS!

arb likes this.
  4. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

Fuck you FC for having an ABV section that isn't about ABV when I'm trying to figure out where to post something about fucking ABV! Thanks for confusing me!

hans solo, Stu and arb like this.
  5. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Fuck you Alcohol. Not talking about you beer or scotch aficionados. Not the cool drink on a hot day.

I’m tired of losing friends to diseases caused by the disease alcoholism. Old friends, that I keep in touch with somewhat and see maybe every few years. Old friends, that I have been wasted with so often and have so many funny drunken stories from years ago. Old friends, that I don’t know so well anymore and that don’t wanna tell me what is really going on with them. Alcoholics are good at hiding & sneaking.

Fuck our global societal acceptance of alcohol and our blindness to its true cost to our society. Alcohol is so institutionalised, we simply accept the myriad problems that are directly caused by alcohol abuse. It’s been around for so long and is so deeply ingrained, it’s not going anywhere. I don’t want it to go away, it has its place in life. But fuck alcohol for killing three of the smartest dudes I’ve known; weird thing is all 3 had multiple science degrees. They knew what they were doing and where they were heading. WTF?

6. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove Member

FUCK LANDO.

Click to play YouTube Video

pxl_jockey and arb like this.
  7. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

Most sorry for you losses....my condolences. And remember, substance abuse hasn't anything to do with level of intelligence. When it wants you, it takes you.

Yeah! Maybe a scene where Miss Piggy climbs out of bed to answer the phone, repeatedly trying to clear her throat before speaking, and then finally conveying to the caller, "Sorry about that, I just had a frog in my throat". :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018 at 12:51 PM
  8. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Well-Known Member

Fuck thieves. Some guys stole 3 kayaks I had sitting outside my house and then 2 days later came back and stole all my paddles. I'm a dumbass for not locking the paddles up after the kayaks were stolen but still - FUCK these guys. Didn't think they'd have the balls to come back for more.

pxl_jockey, Hogni, RUDE BOY and 2 others like this.
  9. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

FUCK HAVING TO "SLEEP" WITH THE WINDOWS SHUT IN SUMMER HEAT BECAUSE NEW NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS HAVE CONVERTED THEIR FLAT ROOF INTO A CHILLOUT ZONE FOR ANY TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT, AT THE SAME LEVEL AND 2 METRES FROM OUR BEDROOMS!

AND FUCK THEM FOR DRILLING HOLES IN MY COJOINING WALL TO HANG PLANTS WITHOUT EVEN ASKING! THEIR RESPONSE? "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"
    Yes, I know I'm shouting.... sorry.

pxl_jockey, arb and Helios like this.
  10. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Well, short of making a noise complaint, Ricardo, why don't you be upfront with them about the noise. If nothing comes of it, you can still make a complaint, but at least you'll get it off your chest. Ya never know, if you don't ask, you can't get. If they seem amenable, then you can through in the drilling of your personal property without approval.

11. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Yes @Summer, that's the plan. I've spoken to them but only through the window! The guy was very remorseful and swore it wouldn't happen again, the woman is a different matter. I want to sit down and have a coffee with both of them. I want to suggest that they move the tent/pagoda structure to the other end of the space, away from our bedrooms.. . but that's much more open to the elements. We'll see what happens!
    I don't care about a couple of holes in the wall, but it's nice to ask first.

Hogni and Summer like this.
  12. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

13. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

14. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

Getting tired of my job once again work 50 hours a week. Work 6 days a week. Unappreciative fucks. Been here for 3 years. No appreciation. Been getting shit on by the higher ups on a weekly basis. Trying to get out. Been applying to jobs for the last year. Seems like the company is really trying to push me out (constructive dismissal) by finding fault in everything once a week. They even bring up shit that happened years ago and that wasnt even a big deal at the time. Who the fuck does that. Truly feel like I’m stuck in a rut and ain’t gonna get out like I did in my last job. Last job was only 2.5 years. Legal industry fucking sucks.

pxl_jockey likes this.
  15. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

What? Fuck you.

Doesn't matter how many times you say NATO has nothing to do with a treaty, you're wrong.

Kinda simple to figure out when the T in NATO stands for treaty as in North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

fucking alt right fool. . .

pxl_jockey likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors