1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Well-Known Member

FUCK lying scammer sellers on ebay. I've purchased my dad the same phone twice now for fathers day and both times even though the listing said "brand new" it has come VERY OBVIOUSLY used. The first one didn't even work. This one came with missing/wrong parts and a scratch. They may have great "buyer protection" but you may have to return 5 things until you get one that's actually as described :bang:

Squiby, macbill, grokit and 2 others like this.
  2. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

3. Newcastle

Newcastle Stoned!

The Tumpy bear is hilarious! It in itself is a big FUCK YOU! You will have to decide who it is directed at....lmao!

Squiby, cybrguy and His_Highness like this.
  4. cybrguy

cybrguy I mean really, WTF

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    DeeCee5, cloudsosmoke, grokit and 8 others like this.
  5. Skunkport

Skunkport Well-Known Member

Fuck my neighbour for coming home from a gig with his guitar right after I'd had a vapcap, got the munchies and walked to stand in the cool outside with a yoghurt. I nearly tried to stab him with my spoon when I saw a dark figure appear with what looked vaguely axe-shaped at 1:30am right in front of me. :rofl:

grokit, macbill, Helios and 2 others like this.
  6. cybrguy

I've been trying really hard not to say they are equally qualified for the office, tho, while unable to resist completely, at least I was able to say it quietly here completely out of context. Fuck.

macbill likes this.
  7. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove Member

Click to play YouTube Video

Squiby, grokit and Summer like this.
  8. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Not because it's a bad song - nice chunky groove, but because you'll never get it out of your head again. Of course, you don't have to play it :peace:

grokit likes this.
  9. cybrguy

I am going to take the safe course and not play it. I still have the theme of "Welcome Back Kotter" permanently in my head...

Lets make that the FUCKING theme from WBK

Ricardo likes this.
  10. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

Oh Fuck me! I couldn't resist, at least now "poopity-scoop" can take a fucking break from my subconscious playlist. I have to say @Ricardo, that was a catchy ditty.
    Not sure that me strutting around all weekend repeating "....Jack in Titanic..." is going to make the wife too happy, so fuck her to!. Just kidding! I can always throw on some WEEN.

arb and Ricardo like this.
  11. MyCollife

MyCollife Well-Known Member

Fuck getting old. I’ll “officially” be middle aged very soon. I’m sitting in a bar and the young women next to me were discussing post graduation plans, moving to NYC and new careers. They looked so young.

G-d, this sucks!

12. cybrguy

Unless I'm gonna live to be 120 plus a few more, I've been looking at middle age in the rearview mirror for a while now.

I'm with ya on Fuck getting old, but it's still better than the alternative.

In truth I work at a senior facility on Thursdays, and it's a pretty good reminder that age is relative and to some people I'm still a youngster.

I grunted a little as I got up from a chair and one of my clients looked at me like, "You have no idea"...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  13. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

cybrguy,
    "Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter"

Squiby, Summer, grokit and 2 others like this.
  14. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Fuck heat waves. :rant:

[​IMG]

:peace:

Squiby, Bdubbdiblets, cybrguy and 8 others like this.
  15. Skunkport

Fuck parents and their weird logic.
    Supposed to do some errands for my mum today, she said 'late afternoon' she'd ring me. It's now 7pm at night, I've been sat here not drinking or smoking on a sunny saturday waiting to drive around for her, so I ring to see what's going on.

'Oh I decided not to bother you since it's a nice day, I thought you'd want to be out in the sun.'

I did mum, I wanted to be out in the sun with some cider and a vapcap full of weed, but I had to stay sober all fucking day because I thought I needed to drive! :bang:

It's smokin' time. :science:

Squiby, Bdubbdiblets, macbill and 6 others like this.
  16. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

I feel ya Stu, we just got through one 5 days in a row, and July just started.

Squiby, arb and Stu like this.
  17. arb

arb Well-Known Member

Hang in there..............totally awesome of you.

Squiby, mephisto, macbill and 2 others like this.
  18. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

[​IMG]

Squiby, cybrguy and arb like this.
  19. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

20. Helios

Helios Well-Known Member

AT&T fuck you sneaky piece of shit. Fuck you and Time Warner POS!

arb likes this.
  21. Skunkport

Fuck you FC for having an ABV section that isn't about ABV when I'm trying to figure out where to post something about fucking ABV! Thanks for confusing me!

Squiby, hans solo, Stu and 1 other person like this.
  22. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

Fuck you Alcohol. Not talking about you beer or scotch aficionados. Not the cool drink on a hot day.

I’m tired of losing friends to diseases caused by the disease alcoholism. Old friends, that I keep in touch with somewhat and see maybe every few years. Old friends, that I have been wasted with so often and have so many funny drunken stories from years ago. Old friends, that I don’t know so well anymore and that don’t wanna tell me what is really going on with them. Alcoholics are good at hiding & sneaking.

Fuck our global societal acceptance of alcohol and our blindness to its true cost to our society. Alcohol is so institutionalised, we simply accept the myriad problems that are directly caused by alcohol abuse. It’s been around for so long and is so deeply ingrained, it’s not going anywhere. I don’t want it to go away, it has its place in life. But fuck alcohol for killing three of the smartest dudes I’ve known; weird thing is all 3 had multiple science degrees. They knew what they were doing and where they were heading. WTF?

23. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove Member

FUCK LANDO.

pxl_jockey and arb like this.
  24. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

Most sorry for you losses....my condolences. And remember, substance abuse hasn't anything to do with level of intelligence. When it wants you, it takes you.

Yeah! Maybe a scene where Miss Piggy climbs out of bed to answer the phone, repeatedly trying to clear her throat before speaking, and then finally conveying to the caller, "Sorry about that, I just had a frog in my throat". :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018
    Squiby, pxl_jockey, macbill and 7 others like this.
  25. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Well-Known Member

Fuck thieves. Some guys stole 3 kayaks I had sitting outside my house and then 2 days later came back and stole all my paddles. I'm a dumbass for not locking the paddles up after the kayaks were stolen but still - FUCK these guys. Didn't think they'd have the balls to come back for more.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors