1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

I cannot say this to my supply, but fuck you for selling me weed with seeds! Yeah there's crystals galore and the stuff smells very strongly, but these are sad looking buds. Not fluffy, not dense, lots of sticks and a seed in the first budette I grabbed. 40 an 8th for this? For shame.

2. macbill

macbill Soy zurdo, sordo, y cerdo

3. Mr. Whitewall

Mr. Whitewall Well-Known Member

Finally got time to come round here...

So yes, FUCK YOU :shit:Amazon:shit::
    I purchased TWO CDs some years ago, received ONE. And a nice letter saying the "envoy has been split for your convenience". Of course the second CD NEVER appeared.

I check my account, and there it was, clear as day!:

Items you purchased: 2
    Items you received: 1

When I emailed them, guess what? NO reply.

Well whose fucking convenience is THAT you fucking cunts?

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Don't know how they're still in business with those practices, maybe because its dead cheap but you can very much FUCK OFF AND DIE AMAZON, scamming POS

CuckFumbustion likes this.
  4. P.A.M.

P.A.M. Vapo Rising

I hear ya! Not the good kind of sticky.. on the bright side if its a good high you have 50/50 chance it's a female seed , time to buy a small UFO led and grow in a cabinet lol believe or not you can get a 1/4 + in something as small as a computer tower with just light bulbs :)

5. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

It's actually a great high. Strong, happy, talkative, relaxing, and combined with CBD it's heavy as fuck. Strongest couch lock I've had in a long time. Fuck you to all the reading I have to do in college. Don't get me wrong, I love to read. But I do best with one book at a time. I'm not a fast reader. Anyway, I guess it's fuck having to spread my mind over so many topics and once when I'm on my forties. 85% of the brain's growth is done by the age of three. My neuroplasticity is really being challenged. Lol Fuck me.

6. P.A.M.

P.A.M. Vapo Rising

Lol. Fuck you to having to read anything other then FC threads! Haha enjoy school man, wish you flying high grades !

7. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

I think you're definitely onto something here mate. I believe I read about their predatory scamming practices on Buzzfeed, Telegraph.co.uk., or 4Chan/

I thought they went out of business by now tbh.

:dog:

CuckFumbustion and RUDE BOY like this.
  8. macbill

9. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

And fuck you for sending me an email asking me for the very file I handed toto t head of your department last week.
    Fuck me for not making a backup.
    Fuck no one that I have an alternate file that should work.

10. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

Fuck You to me not being able to stop listening to this Song = FUCK!
    Click to play YouTube Video

11. Mr. Whitewall

Mr. Whitewall Well-Known Member

@Silver420Surfer Oh really? :o Round these parts we say it's "easier to catch a liar than a cripple"... :D

... :popcorn:

12. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Fuck all virtue signaling phonies. I'm looking straight at you Trudeau. Peoplekind was never a word spoken by anybody WITH ANY SERIOUSNESS. 'Humankind' is the correct gender neutral form of mankind. Even though wo-man is included in the term mankind and there was no real problem beforehand.

You are hereby on notice for using orwellian NEWSPEAK.

Beware of people trying to curb your language for political gain or posturing.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    grokit, Helios, grampa_herb and 6 others like this.
  13. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

Fuck the Fox & Friends family who got their shorts in a knot yesterday over this. If it upsets the right wing reactionaries so much, I'm adopting this word.

14. CuckFumbustion

I've already adopted a special 'all inclusive' word for Fox and Friends style of 'journalism'. --> :horse::lol: Care to guess?
    Guess I need to remember there is more than one way to voluntarily 'narrow the range of thought. ':ugh:' Fuck me running! I need to vape more and laugh at this sideshow that is 'politics'.
    :peace:

15. asdf420

asdf420 Well-Known Member

gommiespeak :DD Republicans REACT xDD some fuckshit for more fuckshit

tfw all major sides suck

grokit, CuckFumbustion and OldNewbie like this.
  16. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

While I don't watch TV news at all, let alone anything on Fox and Friends, I doubt they got their shorts in a bunch over the use of the word, but over the correction of another person's choice of word. Language = thought.

Some might say such thought control is much the same as "cultural Marxism". At least, that's the case made by many articles.

Now for the cool part, the specific question about looking into government hurdles to volunteering at religious charities in Canada was something Trudeau didn't want to answer. In fact, he was going to stop the, apparently, Xe person as Xe thought Xe was going to make a statement Trudeau didn't want to listen to. The woman was very religious--as the rest of the conversation shows. Very. Religious. The defense of his statement was the "prime minister doing a reasonably good job of handling [an] intensely religious Christian-adjacent heretic". But, nefarious Marxist explanation or well-intentioned joke needed to work the room, the question was not answered.

Rate at which work is done to the peoplekind! :rockon:

Summer, asdf420 and CuckFumbustion like this.
  17. ghostofcyberx13

ghostofcyberx13 Break On Thru To The Other Side

FUCK YOU MR. FUCKING MY PILLOW!!! If you ever show up when I open my bathroom mirror I'm going to punch you right in the FUCKING NOSE!!!

DeeCee5, Summer, His_Highness and 2 others like this.
  18. CuckFumbustion

:rofl:Thanks for pointing out the sideshow. I confess that.....:hmm:
    [​IMG]

:goat:I won't let it get my goat!

grokit, macbill, Summer and 4 others like this.
  19. macbill

And now a word or two from Kathy Griffin......
    [​IMG]

20. Shrike

Shrike bSquared

^^^^^ Who? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

21. ghostofcyberx13

ghostofcyberx13 Break On Thru To The Other Side

Nope, "Who's" on first....What? Nope. He plays second. Oh "Fuck-It"! Nope, he's the Umpire.

22. TastyClouds

TastyClouds Well-Known Member

Fuck you to all the people who are responsible for creating legislation requiring that California Cannabis be taxed to the moon and back. Today I had to get my medicine from a market that I haven't had to deal with for 10 years. The principal of taxing medicine (I am a 215 patient) is absurd in and of itself, but now having to pay around 50% more because some shit for brains politicians find the need to have 3 separate Cannabis taxes with each type of tax a greater % of the purchase than the tax on people buying alcohol. This is fucking bullshit at its finest and I feel really sorry for patients like myself that really need affordable buds that will be forced to hit the streets. If you are in CA, please take an active roll in getting these ridiculous taxes the fuck off the books... if you need ideas on how you can PM me. Again, fuck these taxes and the people who decided this type of taxation is appropriate.

23. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v4.0a (unstable) Staff Member

The last four posts were not appropriate for this thread so I deleted them. We have plenty of threads for politics so feel free to carry on in one of them. Thanks for your cooperation.

24. YaMon

YaMon Vaping since 2010

Fuck me and my #100 message! Respect! -YaMon

25. macbill

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors