1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

^^^^ I believe this post is missing a crucial component, so may I add Fuck being sick!!! :nod:

======================================================================
    On another note, @GreenHopper .....

[​IMG]

2. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

A big fuck you shoutout to the painter I recently hired to paint our office building.
    [​IMG]

Lazy fuck. :disgust:

:peace:

duff, GetLeft, Diggy Smalls and 7 others like this.
  3. DDave

Fuck painted snails!

Long live huge slabs stuck to the wall!!!

[​IMG]

4. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

Mods should re-title this the "Stay off my Lawn" thread:myday:

duff, howie105, GetLeft and 2 others like this.
  5. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

Fuck that's not painting.

[​IMG]

6. asdf420

asdf420 Member

FUCK YOU you plant-snatching coal-scuttle shithead! You think you're so tacticool with your bitch-ass AR with a mounted fleshlight accessory. Why don't you shove it up your ass[might've gone too far]

so fucking American with their liberty supporting and shit. not. hypocrites.

what's the fucking point of concentrates? They're kinda fun sometimes but fuck you. Just take a fucking t-break for a while and use fucking a herb vaporizer. Save a bunch of money. Doing BHO extraction for personal use should be fucking legal anyway, if done safely. lol is it that fucking hard to put that shit in a vacuum? Just in a mason jar or something. why the fuck do they need those faancy fucking vacuum purging ovens. i guess for people who sell it

what's so bad about fucking plastic? how else would you decarboxylate weed by boiling it in a nice high temperature cooking approved plastic bag that's been vacuum sealed? wouldn't that decarb 100%? Could also just melt a bunch of coconut oil in your weed, in a mason jar and float that shit on boiling water for a few hours? (as long as it doesn't explode from increasing hot stuff pressure if sealed) Why wouldn't it be near 100% decarb? who needs some overpriced plastic box

what the fuck makes a log vape, a zion, a volcano or a supreme different (assuming they're pure convection) besides how wide/tall the air chamber and shit is, how fast air goes through and the temperature curve? Besides stuff in the airpath changing the taste somehow

does air have something like voltage and current? i guess it's pressure and speed. also that weird something or other effect on vapcaps, what

I have this idea of a bunch of steel BBs in a glass tube that's induction heated with some sensors and microcontroller and boom ultimate log vape but idkwtf

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  7. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

Fuck people who can't see the big picture, but can't take their mind of some small annoyance.
    "I know you did all the work and fixed my mistakes, but I noticed my pen wasn't put away in the right jar when you were done with it. I don't come here to clean up after you..."
    Obviously I'm paraphrasing, but you know what I mean, right? Someone who nitpicks about how other workers come in late only to come back late from break regularly. Yeah, you know the people I'm talking about. The ones who get mad because a parent isn't caving into a crying kid at the grocery store. Or the one who has scorn for a beggar. Fuck you. You don't have to give to a beggar, but to hate them? You're small minded and can't see anything beyond your own experiences in life, which amount to a splash in the collective experience. So yeah, fuck you.

It's turtles all the way down.

8. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

Fuck this place can go serious pink floyd from time to time!

9. grampa_herb

grampa_herb CO2 Oil bigot

Fucking stoners...grumble grumble grumble...

10. asdf420

asdf420 Member

fuck this fire shit
    fucking winds

11. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

12. macbill

13. DDave

[​IMG]

So, does that F on the paper stand for Fuck You? I received when I tried to search.

So, how many of you can claim you Broke Reddit? :nope:

14. macbill

15. DDave

Just wait till you get the latest patches...

[​IMG]

His_Highness, Stu, Summer and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors