Fuck you !!!

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Have a happy.... Oh, Fuck me if I'm going to sort out what you are doing tomorrow. :hmm: :lol:
Let's just say that I think it is important to have traditions.:D Here is one of mine for the thread. So grab some mistletoe for your vape, throw on a scarf and mittens and sing along with me. Or the equivalent, if you are in a tropical climate. :leaf:
MST3K: Merry Christmas - If That's O.K.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
cba587bd809400b241ca437040c37c576dc5a5521decebae9d651c0ea1d828f8.gif

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Fuck You Dairy Queen

Loved you for over 3 decades but sneaking a 49 cent "service charge" on ALL orders....and waiving it for cash or credit payments........FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCK YA.......you want a "service charge" then SERVE me food....and to penalize debit but reward credit is completely beyond me. Its such a smarmy scumbag worm move I legitimately hope whoever came up with this gets ball cancer.

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck car batteries, they always crap out when it's coldest. I've been extra hard on this one and thought maybe it was under warranty. I actually had the receipt, 6+ years old with a 5-year warranty:disgust: My favorite dispensary had a special 5g shatter/$100 fuck me can't get there gotta buy a battery instead anyways!

:rant:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
FUCKING DEALERS AND THEIR SENSE OFF TIME!!!!

I forgot how annoying this is. Haven't had it happen in years. I work M-F a 9-5. My dealer works shift work, we never can see each other during week.

Saturday morning he does deliveries to all the people like me who work when he's off and are off when he works. So while I don't have a specific timeframe, I know he'll be there between like 10-2 lol, he gives me a headsup. Never has flaked or anything in like 2-3 years.

Am lucky :)

Find a dude like that!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I love to read reviews for something I might buy, a hotel I'm considering, a restaurant I may eat at, etc. There's a trend relative to reviews and service I wasn't aware was so common until recently and I want to get a fuck you in for it.....

Had a bad customer experience at a national chain restaurant. That night I still gave the server a 20% tip but told the server what was wrong. The server asked if I wanted to see the manager and I said no...the meal was over and I wouldn't be eating there again. I suggested he tell the manager what I said in the hopes it would improve his tips since not everyone had a daughter, like me, who put herself through college as a server that might be willing to overlook things and still tip that way. I eventually wrote a bad review for the restaurant.

As is customary these days the manager commented on my online review asking that I call him to discuss the issue as this wasn't the usual customer treatment. I called him, told him about my experience and when he suggested I come back to the restaurant, look him up and he would not charge me for the meal ... I said "No thank you". He was so surprised he went silent and then said "Wow....you are not just looking for a free meal". A few weeks later I overhead someone making the same complaints about the same restaurant.

So......Fuck You people who try to game the system for a free meal AND Fuck You service managers who write those fucking gratuitous comments on a customer's review that don't mean dick.

I feel so much better now. If you'll excuse me I have to get ready to go out with my family for dinner :rofl:

asdf420

FUCK YOU you plant-snatching coal-scuttle shithead! You think you're so tacticool with your bitch-ass AR with a mounted fleshlight accessory. Why don't you shove it up your ass[might've gone too far]

so fucking American with their liberty supporting and shit. not. hypocrites.

what's the fucking point of concentrates? They're kinda fun sometimes but fuck you. Just take a fucking t-break for a while and use fucking a herb vaporizer. Save a bunch of money. Doing BHO extraction for personal use should be fucking legal anyway, if done safely. lol is it that fucking hard to put that shit in a vacuum? Just in a mason jar or something. why the fuck do they need those faancy fucking vacuum purging ovens. i guess for people who sell it

what's so bad about fucking plastic? how else would you decarboxylate weed by boiling it in a nice high temperature cooking approved plastic bag that's been vacuum sealed? wouldn't that decarb 100%? Could also just melt a bunch of coconut oil in your weed, in a mason jar and float that shit on boiling water for a few hours? (as long as it doesn't explode from increasing hot stuff pressure if sealed) Why wouldn't it be near 100% decarb? who needs some overpriced plastic box

what the fuck makes a log vape, a zion, a volcano or a supreme different (assuming they're pure convection) besides how wide/tall the air chamber and shit is, how fast air goes through and the temperature curve? Besides stuff in the airpath changing the taste somehow

does air have something like voltage and current? i guess it's pressure and speed. also that weird something or other effect on vapcaps, what

I have this idea of a bunch of steel BBs in a glass tube that's induction heated with some sensors and microcontroller and boom ultimate log vape but idkwtf

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Fuck people who can't see the big picture, but can't take their mind of some small annoyance.
"I know you did all the work and fixed my mistakes, but I noticed my pen wasn't put away in the right jar when you were done with it. I don't come here to clean up after you..."
Obviously I'm paraphrasing, but you know what I mean, right? Someone who nitpicks about how other workers come in late only to come back late from break regularly. Yeah, you know the people I'm talking about. The ones who get mad because a parent isn't caving into a crying kid at the grocery store. Or the one who has scorn for a beggar. Fuck you. You don't have to give to a beggar, but to hate them? You're small minded and can't see anything beyond your own experiences in life, which amount to a splash in the collective experience. So yeah, fuck you.

It's turtles all the way down.

Top Bottom