1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. GreenHopper

GreenHopper 20 going on 60

Fuck not having that tune in my playlist! Awesome post!

Edit: Forgot to say thank you, how rude of me :cheers:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    StormyPinkness, Summer and grokit like this.
  2. SirCrackKillaH

SirCrackKillaH Member

Fuck!!!! Fuckkkkk!!!! Fuckkkkk!!!! Fuckkkk!!!! Fuckkkkkk!!!! Uhhh... fuck? Fuck!!!!! Crackkillaaaaaa!!! SirCrackKillah!!!! Ssssssiiirrrcrackkilllaaaaa!!!

3. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

In my part of the world it's early Friday evening. So a cheery fuck you to all of you still working lol Of course it will be fuck me on Monday morning while you are all still enjoying your weekend. Fuck working all the time but I guess I should be happy I have a job to hate. In my experience being poor is worse.

4. Pussyholeyute

Pussyholeyute Member

Fuck combustion ?? :)

StormyPinkness and Summer like this.
  5. Vapenvy

Vapenvy Indie vaper

Fuck you internet when you spend 25 minutes writing a post, quoting and replying to multiple people, and the whole fucking thing dissappears in the blink of an eye when you go to get the bbcode to post a fucking picture.

I would write more, but well, see above.

6. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

Fuck being sick. I love working with kids, but I don't love when they sneeze in my face or in my tea. Thankfully I have a short work week, but it still sucks being sick. So fuck being sick.

7. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Have a happy.... Oh, Fuck me if I'm going to sort out what you are doing tomorrow. :hmm: :lol:
    Let's just say that I think it is important to have traditions.:D Here is one of mine for the thread. So grab some mistletoe for your vape, throw on a scarf and mittens and sing along with me. Or the equivalent, if you are in a tropical climate. :leaf:
    MST3K: Merry Christmas - If That's O.K.
    Click to play YouTube Video

8. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

9. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

Fuck being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't vaped for about 10 days due to a bad sinus infection!!!!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  10. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

Click to play YouTube Video

11. ensabbahnur

ensabbahnur Well-Known Member

Fuck You Dairy Queen

Loved you for over 3 decades but sneaking a 49 cent "service charge" on ALL orders....and waiving it for cash or credit payments........FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCK YA.......you want a "service charge" then SERVE me food....and to penalize debit but reward credit is completely beyond me. Its such a smarmy scumbag worm move I legitimately hope whoever came up with this gets ball cancer.

12. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Fuck car batteries, they always crap out when it's coldest. I've been extra hard on this one and thought maybe it was under warranty. I actually had the receipt, 6+ years old with a 5-year warranty:disgust: My favorite dispensary had a special 5g shatter/$100 fuck me can't get there gotta buy a battery instead anyways!

:rant:

13. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

14. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

FUCKING DEALERS AND THEIR SENSE OFF TIME!!!!

15. macbill

16. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

I forgot how annoying this is. Haven't had it happen in years. I work M-F a 9-5. My dealer works shift work, we never can see each other during week.

Saturday morning he does deliveries to all the people like me who work when he's off and are off when he works. So while I don't have a specific timeframe, I know he'll be there between like 10-2 lol, he gives me a headsup. Never has flaked or anything in like 2-3 years.

Am lucky :)

Find a dude like that!

duff, His_Highness, grokit and 6 others like this.
  17. grampa_herb

grampa_herb CO2 Oil bigot

Fuck asthma. Wheezing and vaping don't go together well.

GetLeft, His_Highness, grokit and 7 others like this.
  18. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

Yea, Fuck You too

19. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

I love to read reviews for something I might buy, a hotel I'm considering, a restaurant I may eat at, etc. There's a trend relative to reviews and service I wasn't aware was so common until recently and I want to get a fuck you in for it.....

Had a bad customer experience at a national chain restaurant. That night I still gave the server a 20% tip but told the server what was wrong. The server asked if I wanted to see the manager and I said no...the meal was over and I wouldn't be eating there again. I suggested he tell the manager what I said in the hopes it would improve his tips since not everyone had a daughter, like me, who put herself through college as a server that might be willing to overlook things and still tip that way. I eventually wrote a bad review for the restaurant.

As is customary these days the manager commented on my online review asking that I call him to discuss the issue as this wasn't the usual customer treatment. I called him, told him about my experience and when he suggested I come back to the restaurant, look him up and he would not charge me for the meal ... I said "No thank you". He was so surprised he went silent and then said "Wow....you are not just looking for a free meal". A few weeks later I overhead someone making the same complaints about the same restaurant.

So......Fuck You people who try to game the system for a free meal AND Fuck You service managers who write those fucking gratuitous comments on a customer's review that don't mean dick.

I feel so much better now. If you'll excuse me I have to get ready to go out with my family for dinner :rofl:

20. steama

steama Well-Known Member

what's a fucking dealer?

21. macbill

22. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

23. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

I fucking LOVE this thread. The guy that started it is a fucking genius !!!! :rockon:

24. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

[​IMG]

:wave:

25. Tiny88

Tiny88 Deluxe420

I steam with 3 drops of oregano oil with 2 inches of water in a pot over the stove every day... haven't gotten a sinus infection in 4 years... use to get 2 a year.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors