1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

2. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

Fuck you to anyone who yells at other people's children. In order for 3 year olds to learn how to behave, it helps to have teachers that can demonstrate it.
    News flash: yelling at children teaches children to yell at others when upset.
    Fuck you!

3. grokit

grokit well-worn member

To the fucking fools in charge of all humanity's fate.
    Raping and pillaging while advancing a pc philosophy :rolleyes::disgust:
    Toxic elements, no more bugs, so little time left.
    Fuck them, fuck us, fuck me, & FUCK YOU.

:myday:

4. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Fuck raping an pillaging period.

grokit, Squiby and His_Highness like this.
  5. Chicken Charlie

Chicken Charlie MicroDose Cognoscente

I'm mostly peace, love, and light; but fuck you very much "Pig Parkers." Please note that my belief is that poor parking is a quintessential indicator of assholism; and a total and complete disregard of our collective basic social contract. Please allow me to engage this view a little.
    I'm generally a fairly proficient parker. Not grand or splendid by any means but none-the-less respectable. Parking a car in my opinion is not a matter of interpetation. Either one is parked between the painted lines and has parked appropriately; or one has straddled the lines and has parked inappropriately. Parking is not "set in stone". The person parking does not get one attempt to position their vehicle, they get as many as deemed necessary; but most seem in hurry. Being in a rush is not an acceptable excuse for voiding basic norms of society. These are people who lack any degree of concern for others. Moving slowly between two painted lines is not rocket science!
    Thanks for listening (and don't get me started on doubling parking)...This has been cathartic and I feel much better!

6. macbill

7. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

In a similar vein:

[​IMG]

8. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

How to know when your 'living the life'?

When Fuck You, Fuck Off, and Fuck That can answer almost every question you're asked... :o

Summer, Creeper, KC2K and 10 others like this.
  9. jeffp

jeffp psychonaut

Fuck you, please, to the easily offended who act like the worst possible thing you can do in this world is to offend somebody. imagine that.

grokit, Creeper, macbill and 7 others like this.
  10. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

Fuck you to my soon to be former employer. 10 months of hard work and dedication has led nowhere. I never thought that attention to detail, dedication, accountability, and loyalty were detriments. These fucktards could foul up a 1 car funeral. I am so exhausted from the constant intimidation and passive aggressive management that I am ready to clean horse stalls for free just to get away from these vile, money grubbing, back-stabbing pricks. I am going to start a compassionate care program that will provide for the innocent suffering people that our government turns their back on daily. I don't care about the almighty dollar, I just want to use my talents and good fortune to help as many people as possible before I depart this shitty planet. If you have any thoughts on a compassionate supply program and you would like to share them, please pm me.
    As always, Thanks FC Family!

OyVape, Summer, Mr. Me2 and 18 others like this.
  11. jeffp

jeffp psychonaut

Also, while we're on the subject, fuck you please to the woman who runs the coop board in my building. She made up an arbitrary rule about not being allowed into the backyard after 10pm. Last week I saw her exiting the backyard with her dog at 11pm. Trendy, tolerant liberal type who's all out about stopping the marijuana menace in the building.

Summer, grokit, macbill and 7 others like this.
  12. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Fuck victim blamers. Can't imagine going through a tragedy and then having to deal with that trash.

Fuck Off
    [​IMG]

13. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

Ya know, fuck hypocrits, especially those in quasi-powerful positions.
    But I do kinda like tolerant liberals, fwiw.

grokit, macbill, jeffp and 4 others like this.
  14. jeffp

jeffp psychonaut

I like and sort of identify as a classical liberal which I think is polar opposite of progressive liberals.

grokit likes this.
  15. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

First off, you know I love all FCers... but on occasion, one of you shines!

This is the most appropriate Fuck You post I have ever seen.... (and I do frequent the thread!) :rockon:

@macbill As my way of saying thanks, you have just won The Fuck You Contest that Officially Never Existed! Check my site out and PM me if interested in anything! You've got a 25% off coupon that is burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

DISCLAIMER: This is no joke! Anyone who tells macbill it is, well, Fuck You!!!! :rofl:

Summer, Mr. Me2, boon and 10 others like this.
  16. macbill

17. macbill

18. macbill

19. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

20. macbill

21. unsorted

unsorted Well-Known Member

22. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Thanks for this english lesson!

23. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Click to play YouTube Video

24. SirCrackKillaH

SirCrackKillaH Member

Holy shit! See I can fucking just post here motherfuckers fucking a right, fuck that pussy cunt no load sack of shit bitch ass motherfucker diplodunk type herpie carnivores kinda shit going on there
    Fucking a right I can! Fuck yeahhhhh! Fucking aaaaaa!!! Fuck this combustion type no curse rules type fucking bullshit!!! Bahhhhhhhhh!!! Whagagagagagagagagaaaaa!!!

fuck that shit then. Imma stick it out right here where I belong. SirCrackKillaHHHhHah found his motherfucking spot up in this bitch now. None of that mincing words type shit in this safe zone. Fuck yeah. Safe space. Safe spaaaaaceee! Santuary!!! SANCTUARY!!!!! Fuck I forgot double post shot already! Fuckkkk my fault! Fuck that!!! Bahhhhhh!!!

mod note: fuck back-to-back posts

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2017
    Summer and Hjalmark like this.
  25. SpudBob

SpudBob Well-Known Member

• This is not a place to insult members, and it's not a loophole to get around the rules. Warning point issued.
    Fuck VL and the shameless shill that created it!!!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors