Fuck you !!!

grokit

well-worn member
7776x1532fqz.png

:haw:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
FUck it for when you think it cannot get worse but it does.. Further examination on my dental issue proved that i will have to undergo a dental surgery ,which would involve adding artificial bone and a membrane to my jaw,cause it has been eaten away ,due to an yearlong hidden infection which was a result of a sloppy dental fix in the past.. ..It will cost me a fortune an probably wont be able to vaporize for few months.. Most horrible of all is that there is just 50-60% chance that the operation would be successful ,sadly my other option is to wait and when things go really bad as now to ,have an antibiotics treatment,which has been pure hell for my body. :nope::cuss::doh: :argh::bang::rip: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

Jethro

I'd like to say fuck you to the woman who knocked me the fuck out on my motorcycle with her car. She never even looked and drove right out into traffic. Living alone and having a cast on your right leg is really hard. At least the police report came out today and she is at fault. Glad for that.

Abysmal Vapor

I'd like to say fuck you to the woman who knocked me the fuck out on my motorcycle with her car. She never even looked and drove right out into traffic. Living alone and having a cast on your right leg is really hard. At least the police report came out today and she is at fault. Glad for that.
Damn. Fuck that bitch ,i hope she gets what she deserves ! Fuck people who treat human life like waste garbage. Fuck everyone who dont have respect for the most precious gift of all .
Bro, i wish you a speedy recovery and less encounter with such douche bags in future.
---------------------
I also currently thinking of suing my former dentist ,i hope at least i get some of that 1000 euro(two months salary around here) that i had to cough out so i can be among the living and not be ashamed to smile... My current dental surgeon says that her actions are 500% criminal,and Hippocrates turned over in his grave when she had her oath. Fuck that bitch and bitches like that one...
---------------------------------------------------------------

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Lets hope she has insurance.....if she doesn't.... Fuck Her .... but it'll end up as just Fuck You.

My daughter was rear ended by a young lady too busy playing with the radio. I rushed to the scene and started taking pictures. The police officer asked me to stop before I caused an argument because the young lady's family had also shown up at the scene. The young lady was barely 17 years old and 7 months pregnant so her family was pretty worried she might be hurt. Fortunately nobody was hurt. Once it was clear she was fine I resumed taking pictures again and again the officer asked me to stop. I told the officer I'd rather get the license and insurance info from him since he seemed to think emotions were running a little high. The officer said she didn't have a license and the car wasn't insured :bang:

I asked the officer what was going to happen to the young lady and he said "She won't be able to get a license and will be charged and fined and the car will be impounded until license and insurance can be provided". Got a call from my insurance company telling me I'd be responsible for the $500 deductible since there was no other insurance. The insurance company asked if I wanted to take ownership of the case to try and get my $500 deductible back since they couldn't. The insurance agent told me I'd be wasting my time since the young lady was a minor and even though the car was owned by her parents it turned out that they were financially insolvent too. I ended up paying the $500 deductible. Always wondered if I should have taken her and her parents to small claims. Final tally.....Fuck Her, Fuck Her Parents and ultimately....Fuck Me.

@Jethro - Hope your situation works out better than mine did......

Jethro

Lets hope she has insurance.....if she doesn't.... Fuck Her .... but it'll end up as just Fuck You.

My daughter was rear ended by a young lady too busy playing with the radio. I rushed to the scene and started taking pictures. The police officer asked me to stop before I caused an argument because the young lady's family had also shown up at the scene. The young lady was barely 17 years old and 7 months pregnant so her family was pretty worried she might be hurt. Fortunately nobody was hurt. Once it was clear she was fine I resumed taking pictures again and again the officer asked me to stop. I told the officer I'd rather get the license and insurance info from him since he seemed to think emotions were running a little high. The officer said she didn't have a license and the car wasn't insured :bang:

I asked the officer what was going to happen to the young lady and he said "She won't be able to get a license and will be charged and fined and the car will be impounded until license and insurance can be provided". Got a call from my insurance company telling me I'd be responsible for the $500 deductible since there was no other insurance. The insurance company asked if I wanted to take ownership of the case to try and get my $500 deductible back since they couldn't. The insurance agent told me I'd be wasting my time since the young lady was a minor and even though the car was owned by her parents it turned out that they were financially insolvent too. I ended up paying the $500 deductible. Always wondered if I should have taken her and her parents to small claims. Final tally.....Fuck Her, Fuck Her Parents and ultimately....Fuck Me.

@Jethro - Hope your situation works out better than mine did......

Yes, my situation seems much better indeed. I found out last week that she was in fact insured, and yesterday I finally found out that her insurance co. is accepting liability for the accident. So I am completely covered financially for all the repairs to me, and I get my deductible back. I got an amazing settlement on the bike, I am getting paid for all the protective gear that was ruined, I am getting paid for the two weeks of vacation I had to use so I wouldn't be without a paycheck... it all seems to be working out fairly well. All I need to worry about is if the ankle heals correctly and I am able to live my normal, active life again without pain.

The only thing I don't get covered for are the $500 or so of vaporizers that were stolen from me by the towing company assholes. So I would like to renew this thread and say FUCK YOU to the towing company in Claremont NH (shall remain nameless here). I hope karma is real because these guys are sitting on a pile of badness. Stealing my vape gear and medicine as well as some gear like my $170 Leatherman Charge Ti and a very expensive Surefire flashlight while I am getting put in traction by the EMT's... there is special place in hell waiting for you!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Jethro - Nothing for pain and suffering? How about those doctor bills? I'm an avid runner and if someone else's stupidity caused me to cease running....I would grab my crutches and hobble to the nearest ambulance chasing lawyer for a good ol' round of Fuck Them Hard.

Tranquility

@Jethro - Nothing for pain and suffering? How about those doctor bills? I'm an avid runner and if someone else's stupidity caused me to cease running....I would grab my crutches and hobble to the nearest ambulance chasing lawyer for a good ol' round of Fuck Them Hard.
I've got to go with @His_Highness here, it seems enough damages to at least ask an attorney about. Most will give you the initial consultation for free.

Abysmal Vapor

Fuck pain and fuck swellings ! Got out of surgery few hours ago , it lasted only 20 minutes,but the horror and the sound of drilling in my jaw still echoes in my mind... What the fuck do they put in those anesthetics ,i swear i started seeing mono colors who were rotating in a rainbow sequence, i started even hearing Comfortably Numb in my mind,that was one twisted trip for sure.. Anyway i am here, i am better... Doc says i gotta take it easy for two weeks until i get my stitches removed,so i guess no vaping for me.. Honestly i dont miss it as much i thought i would...,i feel like i need to be in better health so can have lust for that,i dont feel even like eating chocolate ,how wrong is that ? Total recovery would happen in the course of 6-9 months,depending on my over health status ,which means i should not get sick and this might be pretty fuckin hard ,cause Winter is coming and many people would turn into plague wielding snot shooters ,mainly because of their poor hygiene .. Well at least the worst is over ! Doom on !

Chicken Charlie

MicroDose Cognoscente
I'm mostly peace, love, and light; but fuck you very much "Pig Parkers." Please note that my belief is that poor parking is a quintessential indicator of assholism; and a total and complete disregard of our collective basic social contract. Please allow me to engage this view a little.
I'm generally a fairly proficient parker. Not grand or splendid by any means but none-the-less respectable. Parking a car in my opinion is not a matter of interpetation. Either one is parked between the painted lines and has parked appropriately; or one has straddled the lines and has parked inappropriately. Parking is not "set in stone". The person parking does not get one attempt to position their vehicle, they get as many as deemed necessary; but most seem in hurry. Being in a rush is not an acceptable excuse for voiding basic norms of society. These are people who lack any degree of concern for others. Moving slowly between two painted lines is not rocket science!
Thanks for listening (and don't get me started on doubling parking)...This has been cathartic and I feel much better!

Top Bottom