1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Fuck you breast cancer, you're not taking Julia Louis Dreyfus. Fuck. You.

macbill, Morty, pakalolo and 12 others like this.
  2. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Fuck You to breast cancer!! Fuck You Cancer!!

One out of 8 women gets breast cancer. I'm a breast cancer survivor one year this November and December is when I had surgery, they needed to go in a second time. It' was found by a mammogram almost one year ago. I had 25 treatments of radiation after the surgery last February.

Julia Louis Dreyfus is one of my fave actors and comedians. I heard it first here that she has breast cancer. It really effected me. I've been crying on and off for the last couple hours. It just made me feel sad and angry. I need to get a grip!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  3. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

My (first) wife died from an especially aggressive breast cancer. We had an extra year beyond prognosis because of the miracle of Herceptin. The amount I grew in love with her during that time and the amount I learned about myself in that time are gifts for which I am eternally grateful and for which I wouldn't trade for anything today.

I only want to give a minor fuck you to the pink ribbon. The Komen foundation, while having done great work in getting out the word, and was instrumental in getting funding to much breast cancer-related research and assistance, might not be the best place for those who want to donate to help. There are more efficient charities out there. But, my main complaint against them is they sue for others who use their trademarked pink ribbon; even if the purpose of those they sue was to bring awareness to breast cancer or to raise money for breast cancer assistance and research. Me? I choose to give 20% of my (Breast cancer) donations to more efficient charitable organizations for research. The other 80% goes to local organizations that directly help those who suffer.

That's the thing that most wounded me during our struggles with the disease. The amount of people who have no one to help. My wife had me. Her family, while cared, were far away and could not do that much in anything other than moral support. The stories I heard in the hours I sat with my wife getting the poisons pumped into her system in the hope that more cancer was killed than healthy cells were tragic. Not only does the divorce rate jump for younger women (like my wife), but also the disease can strike someone older and already alone due to the fact us men tend to die earlier in general. Going through all that cancer entails--alone--is something I saw a lot of and decided to focus my giving on. I hope those who still have a bit left after all the other worthy causes out there, think about organizations that help with transportation, food and other direct assistance on a local level. And, while it is a hassle, if you look you might just find some group that can help you give the most valuable thing you can, a little time and a willingness to listen, to those who suffer alone.

4. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Fuck my fuckin teeth and the hideous dentists of my childhood for setting dental time bombs with their sloppy work.. Fuck my country for being so behind in healthcare..,fuck the educational system that produces those sick fucks...
    I had one of my teeth crowned ,cause it broke thanks too a little stone in my rice.. During the process i got pain on a tooth on the otherside.. He says it is probably my gums,cause there was just a very tiny dent near an old plumb on it, after 4 days things got worse.. i went again.. it happened to be pulpit.... I was kind of pissed but at least i said to myself we figured out what it is.. Two days later the gum over one of my teeth who was next to that with the pulpit got swollen , i got antibiotics prescribed over the phone and i should wait till Saturday cause there are no free hours left..,tried to get appointment with 4 different dentist ,all are super busy.. I hate antibiotics they mess heavily with my system.. i really dont want to take them when prescribed that way,(over the phone) .. fuck this shit..
    I know some people suffer horrible stuff and dont complain about.. but DENTAL torture just fucks my mind very hard every fuckin time and now it has been a month spent in constant anxiety rushes due to the many visits and the little fixation done ...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  5. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

6. macbill

7. GreenHopper

GreenHopper 20 going on 60

Fuck You to trimming, my back is killing me!

Still, thank you plants, I know you'll make it up to me ;)

8. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

Click to play YouTube Video

9. grokit

grokit well-worn member

10. Abysmal Vapor

FUck it for when you think it cannot get worse but it does.. Further examination on my dental issue proved that i will have to undergo a dental surgery ,which would involve adding artificial bone and a membrane to my jaw,cause it has been eaten away ,due to an yearlong hidden infection which was a result of a sloppy dental fix in the past.. ..It will cost me a fortune an probably wont be able to vaporize for few months.. Most horrible of all is that there is just 50-60% chance that the operation would be successful ,sadly my other option is to wait and when things go really bad as now to ,have an antibiotics treatment,which has been pure hell for my body. :nope::cuss::doh: :argh::bang::rip: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

macbill, Hogni, Melting Pot and 6 others like this.
  11. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

Big shout out to to all the fuckers that work with children but behave worse than they do. To you, I say FUCK YOU.
    If someone pushes me at work just wait to see what happens. You won't be working with me anymore

12. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

I'd like to say fuck you to the woman who knocked me the fuck out on my motorcycle with her car. She never even looked and drove right out into traffic. Living alone and having a cast on your right leg is really hard. At least the police report came out today and she is at fault. Glad for that.

13. Abysmal Vapor

Damn. Fuck that bitch ,i hope she gets what she deserves ! Fuck people who treat human life like waste garbage. Fuck everyone who dont have respect for the most precious gift of all .
    Bro, i wish you a speedy recovery and less encounter with such douche bags in future.
    ---------------------
    I also currently thinking of suing my former dentist ,i hope at least i get some of that 1000 euro(two months salary around here) that i had to cough out so i can be among the living and not be ashamed to smile... My current dental surgeon says that her actions are 500% criminal,and Hippocrates turned over in his grave when she had her oath. Fuck that bitch and bitches like that one...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

14. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Lets hope she has insurance.....if she doesn't.... Fuck Her .... but it'll end up as just Fuck You.

My daughter was rear ended by a young lady too busy playing with the radio. I rushed to the scene and started taking pictures. The police officer asked me to stop before I caused an argument because the young lady's family had also shown up at the scene. The young lady was barely 17 years old and 7 months pregnant so her family was pretty worried she might be hurt. Fortunately nobody was hurt. Once it was clear she was fine I resumed taking pictures again and again the officer asked me to stop. I told the officer I'd rather get the license and insurance info from him since he seemed to think emotions were running a little high. The officer said she didn't have a license and the car wasn't insured :bang:

I asked the officer what was going to happen to the young lady and he said "She won't be able to get a license and will be charged and fined and the car will be impounded until license and insurance can be provided". Got a call from my insurance company telling me I'd be responsible for the $500 deductible since there was no other insurance. The insurance company asked if I wanted to take ownership of the case to try and get my $500 deductible back since they couldn't. The insurance agent told me I'd be wasting my time since the young lady was a minor and even though the car was owned by her parents it turned out that they were financially insolvent too. I ended up paying the $500 deductible. Always wondered if I should have taken her and her parents to small claims. Final tally.....Fuck Her, Fuck Her Parents and ultimately....Fuck Me.

@Jethro - Hope your situation works out better than mine did......

Hogni, Melting Pot, Jethro and 9 others like this.
  15. macbill

16. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Yes, my situation seems much better indeed. I found out last week that she was in fact insured, and yesterday I finally found out that her insurance co. is accepting liability for the accident. So I am completely covered financially for all the repairs to me, and I get my deductible back. I got an amazing settlement on the bike, I am getting paid for all the protective gear that was ruined, I am getting paid for the two weeks of vacation I had to use so I wouldn't be without a paycheck... it all seems to be working out fairly well. All I need to worry about is if the ankle heals correctly and I am able to live my normal, active life again without pain.

The only thing I don't get covered for are the $500 or so of vaporizers that were stolen from me by the towing company assholes. So I would like to renew this thread and say FUCK YOU to the towing company in Claremont NH (shall remain nameless here). I hope karma is real because these guys are sitting on a pile of badness. Stealing my vape gear and medicine as well as some gear like my $170 Leatherman Charge Ti and a very expensive Surefire flashlight while I am getting put in traction by the EMT's... there is special place in hell waiting for you!

Summer, Hogni, grokit and 6 others like this.
  17. Hammahead

Hammahead Well-Known Member

I hear you. I recommend you have a look at http://bonsaihero.com/

18. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

@Jethro - Nothing for pain and suffering? How about those doctor bills? I'm an avid runner and if someone else's stupidity caused me to cease running....I would grab my crutches and hobble to the nearest ambulance chasing lawyer for a good ol' round of Fuck Them Hard.

Hjalmark, Summer, grokit and 4 others like this.
  19. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

I've got to go with @His_Highness here, it seems enough damages to at least ask an attorney about. Most will give you the initial consultation for free.

20. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck! Triple FuFuFuck!

Glass delay! :doh:
    Held up for a day! :cry:

What can I say? :shrug:

Carrier sucks! :bang:

21. macbill

22. macbill

23. Abysmal Vapor

Fuck pain and fuck swellings ! Got out of surgery few hours ago , it lasted only 20 minutes,but the horror and the sound of drilling in my jaw still echoes in my mind... What the fuck do they put in those anesthetics ,i swear i started seeing mono colors who were rotating in a rainbow sequence, i started even hearing Comfortably Numb in my mind,that was one twisted trip for sure.. Anyway i am here, i am better... Doc says i gotta take it easy for two weeks until i get my stitches removed,so i guess no vaping for me.. Honestly i dont miss it as much i thought i would...,i feel like i need to be in better health so can have lust for that,i dont feel even like eating chocolate ,how wrong is that ? Total recovery would happen in the course of 6-9 months,depending on my over health status ,which means i should not get sick and this might be pretty fuckin hard ,cause Winter is coming and many people would turn into plague wielding snot shooters ,mainly because of their poor hygiene .. Well at least the worst is over ! Doom on !

grokit, macbill, Squiby and 4 others like this.
  24. macbill

25. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

Fuck you---- prepping for a colonoscopy.
    Drinking that swamp water laxative sucks but it's a necessary evil.
    My mother died from colon cancer---- fuck cancer too

macbill, grokit, His_Highness and 9 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors