1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Fuck loudmouthed individuals, in person or on the internet. Shut the fuck up already.

2. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Fuck You to bullies in general - in person or online. It's cowardly to hide behind a computer to name call and ridicule others. Trying to make yourself look superior in the process. A very sad, depressed and an angry person.

3. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Oh for fuck's sake MODERN PC PROBLEMS edition. 2 power supplys in both my desktops die 2 weeks apart. :worms:The second desktop was supposed to be my backup with all my login credentials. The UPS that I just bought is suspect. But that could just be bad timing.

How am I supposed to be a loudmouthed, internet bully, tough guy online. Y'know, So I can inflate my false sense of superiority and foist my sense of being 'right' on others? :evil: Not very swimmingly with this old Toughbook. It is a try hard when it's underpowered, I type and wait 3 to several seconds for the screen to catch up and display my characters. :bang:It is like operating a laptop that is sitting on MARS. :haw:

Fortunately, I got it configured and working well enough to research and place an order for an EVGA with a 10 yr warranty for the Main Battle station and two refurb business work stations to replace the other dead machine. One of these 3 better work. :rant:Or else I'm stuck in the 80's waiting for single pages to load one cel at a time. :myday: I might play an audio file of a dial up modem initializing while waiting for Firefox to load.

oh and Fuck CAPS LOCK. Who uses CAPS LOCK? :peace:
    [​IMG]

4. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

This never stops being funny....

[​IMG]

5. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Fuck these fucking tpms sensors what a pita! I have a newer subaru they've never worked right and now that I've changed wheels they aren't covered by the extended warranty either. I still have those wheels...

We'll see how it goes tomorrow with the new oem sensors I ordered that evidently don't work with my reset tool, but if costco can do it then fine I'll be good to go. It would mean the sensors are correct for the car and costco can program them, but I can't with my shitty tool. But I want them to figure it out in advance of the tire install because if they put them on my wheels and they don't work I'll be so fucking pissed because at that point I won't be able to return them. I already have a return authorized for the sensors but don't want to make another appointment for the tires dammit. I hate tpms sensors now, esp. the way subaru does it.

:rant:

6. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

You're making me so happy to be a Subaru owner!
    Last year I actually cried (well, a little) when I finally junked my '65 Volvo 122S. 200+K miles on the original engine. Primitive, but supremely functional. I only had it for 17 years...
    Fuck over-hyped unnecessary tech in cars!
    These days the people who lose and are hit the hardest in the game are the folks who cannot afford new cars. They are relegated to buying cars just in time for multiple, ridiculous, non-user-serviceable and expensive tech failures.

7. grokit

grokit well-worn member

My previous subaru lasted 19 years, great cars.
    It was finally killed by the local drunken mechanic :disgust:
    I got him back, but I actually miss that fucking automobile.

:sherlock:

macbill, Derrrpp, Stevenski and 8 others like this.
  8. CuckFumbustion

And Fuck Chess....... :lol:
    Click to play YouTube Video

9. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Pretty funny.

I love Playin' but I lose a lot more often than I win these days. Used to be able to think ahead and remember past games and all. But after a few brain infections and 13 years with an implanted morphine pump and handful of narcotics daily along with being placed under anesthesia a few dozen times in the last decade and a half I can only think like one move ahead through the brain fog these days which makes it difficult to mount a winning attack.

So I'll Say:

FUCK physical illness that compromises mental ability.

:peace:

t-dub, Mirimi, GreenHopper and 16 others like this.
  10. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

I'm almost out of fresh herb, I'm turning 41 on monday, but I took the day off, cause I'm getting a needle in my eye. Fuck something. lol

11. JeeSee

JeeSee Cultured Curmudgeon

Fuck you, shingles.

12. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  13. CuckFumbustion

Eureka! I have a formula for clearing out my field of fucks. :science:
    [​IMG]
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." Voltaire :D So 'disappointment' isn't going to try be one of my appointments. :goon: Buffer for the bullshit ahead and FIDO. As in Fuck-it-drive-on.

Oh and Fuck you 'disappointment.' Consider yourself banished to my field of fucks. :haw: Like when 'should' tried to mess with my head. Already, banished to my field of fucks. :rip:

May you fields of fucks be as barren @macbill and peace be upon you fellow FCers and happy "Why did I ever give a fuck?" day to y'all. :peace:

14. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Fuck expectations :disgust:

[​IMG]

15. macbill

Fuck tiny ants. I hate them. I'd like to poison the lot of them. Die Fuckers, Die!!
    [​IMG]

16. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Pink Panther theme music by Henry Mancini: Dead ants, dead ants, deadants deadants deadants, dead ants dead aaaaants......

17. cloudsosmoke

cloudsosmoke Well-Known Member

reminded me of this one..

to do - be (socrates)

to be - do (sartre)

do - be do - be do (frank sinatra)

18. grokit

grokit well-worn member

FTFY :tup:

19. macbill

20. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Fuck me! Don't txt and skate, especially on a penny board. You stupid, stupid man.
    [​IMG]

Diggy Smalls, Prolusio, t-dub and 6 others like this.
  21. seaofgreens

seaofgreens My Mind Is Free

Just realized that the US uses war spending to pay for universal health care in Iraq and Afghanistan....

So while we sit debating about how much to strip away from our own people, we are happy to provide services to two entire other countries...

Fuck this shit.

Godspeed, macbill, grokit and 2 others like this.
  22. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

You've brought war to them and destabilized these countries...so what?

Sorry, I know, no politics, but I couldn't resist :peace:

grokit and RUDE BOY like this.
  23. seaofgreens

seaofgreens My Mind Is Free

We brought war to them with your German support the entire time. You still support the eradication of the Islamic state. Don't act like you stand aside. Yet you still enjoy a free doctor.

RUDE BOY likes this.
  24. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

We had so, we are your paladines.

War against DAESH? For sure! Fuck'em bastards! (back to topic ;-))

Not free, I've to pay for health insurance. Depending on your income you easily have to pay up to $900 per month - at least as a freelancer. But I'm happy to have an insurance. There were nearly 10 years w/o an insurance. I couldn't pay it as a freelancer.

Mirimi, macbill, Derrrpp and 5 others like this.
  25. macbill

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors