1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Fuck states that tease with a medical cannabis program, yet make the qualifications so draconian that they only get a small number of participants. Then they complain that their legalization move didn't wildly change the black market in their state.

In other words, FUCK STUPID STATE GOVERNMENTS!!! Fuck them very hard, and not in a good way.

duff, jupazo, slozukimc and 17 others like this.
  2. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Yeah . . . fuck state governments that regulate cannabis to get rid of the black market, then tax it so fucking bad, that they create a black market. Its open season to tax users, many of whom are medical and on fixed income.

3. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

White Supremacist Richard Spencer has been beautifully schooled :nod:
    Talk about sticking "a quarter in your ass cause you played yourself. ":2c: :lmao:
    This song couldn't be more fucking applicable. " And-if-you-don't-like-it-then-hey-fuck-you."
    Click to play YouTube Video

4. nenmayk

nenmayk Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

cant say enough... fuck the system
    [​IMG]

jupazo, RUDE BOY, vapviking and 7 others like this.
  5. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

6. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

There's a system? :|

7. nenmayk

nenmayk Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

Yes it'scalled freedumb... :huh:

8. macbill

9. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

I gotta say, FUCK YOU April the Giraffe! I am so fucking tired of checking back there multiple times a day to see if she dropped the damn calf. I am a nature lover in a serious way and I have watched them all at some point or another. The Eagles, the Hummingbirds, the Falcons, and more, but this fucking giraffe thing started with "She is going to have it right now, just keep watching". Never mind that they apparently completely missed when she was due. I mean April may not have told them when she got knocked up, but still I've been watching a couple weeks now. At least it's more exciting than waiting for an egg to hatch...

Well, it should be any time now... http://www.aprilthegiraffe.com/

10. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP again. This time for making a joke about sexual assault.

Donald has declared April "Sexual Assault Awareness Month". Of course this is just another form of projection, but how insulting can he be?

The worst April Fools joke ever. And he will be the only one to NOT get the joke...

11. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...ational-sexual-assault-awareness-and-preventi

I didn't realize he made a joke? Or if you are referring to him saying what Obama did as well about Sexual Assault Awareness Month I didn't realize Obama was joking too? or does it not work like that is Trump just joking cause it's Trump?

I don't get the joke I guess is what I'm saying.

Sorry. Fuck politics always being in everything and fuck me for stoking so let's just not continue

12. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Fuck the dea, their latest over-correction regarding opiate 'abuse' is fucking killing people :disgust:

13. muunch

muunch zzzzz

yoooo i just caught these idiots pissing on my car/pouring dirt on it with camera evidence and got one sent to jail and ruined their party :/ except they're all my neighbors so i can hear them shit talking me.

best part is they pissed on my car bc they mistook me for someone else. and theyre upset i called the cops instead of "just talking to them" if i had a problem. lmaoooo

Squiby, cybrguy, Melting Pot and 14 others like this.
  14. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

The dark humor for me is in the irony. Two men speaking out ceremonially against abuse of women. The difference is that one is a self-proclaimed pussy grabber.

duff, crawdad, Melting Pot and 7 others like this.
  15. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Party politics has become a choice between ......

- What's good for the goose is good for the gander (You fucked me for 8 years and now I'm gonna fuck you the same way)

* OR *

- Two wrongs don't make a right (I'm going to take the high road and not fuck you the way you did me knowing full well that in the future you'll probably fuck me again)

Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck........the above looks pretty much like a lose, lose :doh:

EDIT: Forgot to add....rinse and repeat :nod:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  16. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Glad you remembered to edit that point. :nod: +1. The 'No fucking reference point' is the essential to this mindfuck equation.:bang:

And Fuck Sore winners and sore winner syndome. We won. We gloat. We feel deserving. We brag and exaggerate our importance and make those who supported us uncomfortable. Classic jock doucebag behavior amplified. "Now shut up and cow tow to us.' or be bullied. We sore winners act like we are the first winners. Cause in the mind of the self important ...well you are already getting a healthy dose that I don't feel self important enough to remind you. Just because it came to my fucking attention.:haw:

Fun Fucking fact of the day that should be filed under common knowledge :rant:- most intelligent people and true genius's don't reinvent the wheel and solve everything themselves for every given problem to prove anything, they get with the task and collaborate with others and get with experts. Yea other smart people. Because there are other smart people.

Fuck sore winners. fuck sore winner syndrome. with the one caveat of any particular sport that requires it. Not going to dis on Pro wrestling.:D But perhaps not advisable behavior for poker. :lol: We all know 'that guy'. :rolleyes:

And most importantly don't be a bully and start pigeonholing anybody disagreeing with you on sole basis of fact that you are a sorry ass sore loser. Truth is not decided by vote. and Fuck Truth by consensus! Oh I'm not done here. That was just the sound of my left hand wagging.

Fuck using the word 'should' or anything synonymous to shame someone. First explain to me who made you god almighty just now when you was a pompous ass only a few seconds ago. Because that would be a remarkable transformation.
    People in hell 'should' get ice water, but that don't make it necessarily so, there sunshine. Not that I agreed to the set of your personal 'values' you wish to shame me with.

How about this? You want to impress me, You 'should' consider slowing you temperament down to my level and consider talking to the other person as if they were a generally rational person first. The kind of person who would perhaps rather seek a solution to a problem than have your coercive bullshit confrontation. You are not the only person in the universe to solve such a problem and a smart person draws from several sources to problem solve by not by creating more tension. How many times have I seen this twist play out. Fuck finger waggers and why are so many this ganging up on me this week? :ugh: Is it the changing of the seasons? And to think, if given half a chance I might even be prone to help and be a problem solver. :peace:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    RUDE BOY, Melting Pot, grokit and 4 others like this.
  17. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

Fuck long road trips. Started today at 5 AM near Tampa, FL.
    Tonight we're within spitting distance of Illinois, 2 miles left of KY. And F U to having to re-route to avoid the bridge collapse in Atlanta.

I feel like I'm stilling doing 80 sitting here.
    And T-break from time with the in-laws plus road time = a big F U to unwanted T-breaks :(

Squiby, Derrrpp, t-dub and 12 others like this.
  18. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

As I may have mentioned a time or five already:

Fuck the VA!

Derrrpp, RUDE BOY, t-dub and 6 others like this.
  19. macbill

20. duff

duff Well worn

[​IMG]
    Fuck those ransomware fuckers that just caused me about 100 hours of work this week.

Not a fucking cent paid to those fucking fuckers.

Squiby, Derrrpp, RUDE BOY and 12 others like this.
  21. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Fuck that regular, completely out of network backups are the only real protection from putrid
    ne'er–do–wells. And fuck the ne'er–do–wells that make that necessary, even for home users.

Fuck being a target no matter how low profile you keep yourself.

Squiby, Derrrpp, RUDE BOY and 6 others like this.
  22. grokit

grokit well-worn member

On homeland last night(~):

"Can we get into his computer?
    "No, but there's an off-site backup we can hack."

I agree fuck all that...

:ninja:

23. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Too right dude! And fuck sock puppets too :freak:

24. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

25. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Also, fuck OTA Android updates that bricked my 6-month-old phone :disgust:

Squiby, Derrrpp, His_Highness and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors