1. A no-so-short post addressing what's been going on recently.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

They had me set up for surgery about 8 months ago. I was like fuck surgery, just had open heart not even two years ago.
    Fuck surgery seems like ill be under the blade before i want to be
    They (Drs) been also talking about changing ICD. Fuck you on thst too
    Ive been on a fuck Drs kick coming up on a year. No meds either
    Saving all kinds of money.
    Im hi ill shut the fuck up and go dabb.
    Peace

Prolusio, SSVUN~YAH, BD9 and 11 others like this.
  2. Receptor

Receptor Well-Known Member

Put that Infinity Fuck You face on with a Versa dab will do ya on....MeltingPot!!!

CANNABIS.....Cluster Headache....ReNew...Mission. Good to-Go!!!

SSVUN~YAH, BD9, His_Highness and 3 others like this.
  3. grokit

grokit well-worn member

I think I know what you mean, I just got a second opinion myself recommending much more of it. I'm like it was surgery that got me into this fucking mess in the first place. Now I'm overdue for the tests.

:rant:

Prolusio, SSVUN~YAH, BD9 and 5 others like this.
  4. turk

turk turk

....fuck that little piece of shit Jeff sessions...little fucking troll...

duff, jimdee, Prolusio and 18 others like this.
  5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I'm with you there about Sessions.

duff, SSVUN~YAH, Melting Pot and 5 others like this.
  6. turk

turk turk

...I may disagree with your opinion sometimes...but I do respect your opinion...and you...:wave:

His_Highness, SSVUN~YAH, BD9 and 5 others like this.
  7. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Jeffery Beauregard Sessions. Why do I keep thinking Beauregard Burnside III? Must be wishful thinking. Woof.

Fuck you Mr Sessions. We would all rather have the puppet with an actual hand inside...

8. nenmayk

nenmayk Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

the system
    [​IMG]

muunch, Prolusio, SSVUN~YAH and 5 others like this.
  9. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

We are all more alike than different. :clap::tup:

grokit, SSVUN~YAH, turk and 2 others like this.
  10. ander

ander highfromthemorning

I think that ARROGANCE of people is one of the main reasons why this world will NEVER go in the right direction. So FUCK YOU arrogants. Hope you'll learn some HUMILITY someday... YOU FUCKERS!! :argh:!

GreenHopper, grokit, Prolusio and 5 others like this.
  11. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Good luck with that.

So, FUCK DREAMERS! Because, you know, they dream and stuff. After all, who do they think they are? I mean really.

Of course they are Human Beings. But, ya know, fuck that.

grokit, BD9, nenmayk and 1 other person like this.
  12. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

A big FUCK YOU to used car salesman shitty mechanics &fucking over whelming stress. Can't believe its been almost 6 months since I blew the motor in my car.
    Well here she is the new set of wheels.
    [​IMG]
    And a big shout out to @BD9 for hooking me up with a good dude who had an awesome deal thanks again.
    FC rules!!!!
    A real special place!!!!

CarolKing, GreenHopper, turk and 15 others like this.
  13. Prolusio

Prolusio Well-Known Member

Not nearly as serious as some of your complaints but... Fuck you Canada Post! Specifically in my province! :argh:

God damn package can travel across the entire country smooth as butter but as soon as it gets to my province it's like a black hole of delays! 2-3 Days to move a package 60km and place it in my mail box!? :mad: Fuck off. The rest of the country is just zooming merchandise across it. USPS is bringing me stuff across 4 states and to the border in a day; just ridiculous.

Also fuck you for lying about delivery dates! If it's not gonna be here for a week don't get my hopes up saying it'll be here Friday all fucking week only to switch the delivery date to the following week at 4pm when some sorter decides "Fuck these deliveries imma take off early today". I'm fine waiting, I understand you got a lot of shit to move, but when Canada Post says "No bruh trust me it's gonna be here today" only to evaporate into the ether like a flakey highschool drug dealer; it really grinds my gears.

14. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict

To all the people who take others for granted in life.....

[​IMG]

15. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Fuck You (in a friendly way) to all you guys with accessibility to dozens of strains at a time. I need a drool cup when I go over to the stash thread, or now over to the "do you rotate" thread. I mean, if I have more than one strain available its because I kept a little of the last strain if I had a little overlap between purchases. Otherwise it is one or maybe 2 available at a time.
    I guess its not really fuck YOU, its more like fuck THIS.

BD9, Stevenski, Melting Pot and 12 others like this.
  16. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

17. GreenHopper

GreenHopper 20 going on 60

18. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

My mother, 82 years old, tripped and fell at the mall yesterday, breaking her shoulder. After she left the hospital she sent someone to pick up her pain meds. When she got the sealed bag she opened it to find only 6 out of the 10 pills she was supposed to have received. So I want to say a big FUCK YOU to people who work at pharmacies and steal patients meds. FUCK YOU Safeway, and a big FUCK YOU to ShopCo who did the same thing to me about 20 years ago.

FUCK YOU thieving pharmacy people!!!!!! :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Squiby, Amoreena, NickDlow and 14 others like this.
  19. turk

turk turk

...sorry to hear about your mom's fall t-dub...hope she feels better soon...I'll take a couple of tokes to your family's health today...cheers man..and well wishes.

20. nenmayk

nenmayk Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

makes you want to move :\

21. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

Ya got that right. Fuck how much it costs to pick up and go. :(

And best wishes to yer Mom, T-dub. Falls like that really put a cramp into daily life.

BD9, Vicki, turk and 6 others like this.
  22. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Fuck 'smart' technology, when it doesn't work it's just fucking stupid. I put a sim card in my tablet for wireless data, set up an account and they texted me a pin code. Except it's a fucking tablet, nothing in notifications no message program. Called help line and they said we can email you a password, I'll write a ticket and it will happen in 4-5 business days. By then I'll be back from my trip fucknuts. It's not his fault fuck at&t, I get they have to issue a fucking phone number because that's the way sim cards work but tablets aren't fucking phones and they should have the email thing setup. Then the guy admitted that even if I had the message program (it's a fucking at&t branded [samsung] tablet for chrissakes), I couldn't get into it anyways without the pin code how fucking stupid is that. So fuck them I'll get the pin code next week sometime and probably never use it because I don't want to fucking travel after this trip anyways.

I had also bought a lifetime license for sticky password premium and it won't fucking import the csv that was a fucking pain in the ass to get from from my other password manager, nothing fucking works like they said it would maybe that's why it was on sale. I wasted a long afternoon on this fucking bullshit fuck this.

:cuss: :mental:

macbill, BD9, Vicki and 13 others like this.
  23. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

24. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Fuck COPD.

grokit, t-dub, His_Highness and 12 others like this.
  25. Shrike

Shrike Waiting to be "Squared"

FUCK SESSIONS some more. :nod::clap::tup:

Today, he is tripling down on how bad Cannabis is for all of us, including how over-rated it is for medical use.

This little pipsqueak needs to be gone. Just when we have moved a couple of steps forward in Cannabis becoming mainstream, this FUCKTARD wants to move us 15 steps back. FUCK HIM!!! :bang::bang::bang:

grokit, t-dub, His_Highness and 14 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors