Fuck you !!!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
A big FUCK YOU to used car salesman shitty mechanics &fucking over whelming stress. Can't believe its been almost 6 months since I blew the motor in my car.
Well here she is the new set of wheels.
vWW7Y40.jpg

And a big shout out to @BD9 for hooking me up with a good dude who had an awesome deal thanks again.
FC rules!!!!
A real special place!!!!

Prolusio

Not nearly as serious as some of your complaints but... Fuck you Canada Post! Specifically in my province! :argh:

God damn package can travel across the entire country smooth as butter but as soon as it gets to my province it's like a black hole of delays! 2-3 Days to move a package 60km and place it in my mail box!? :mad: Fuck off. The rest of the country is just zooming merchandise across it. USPS is bringing me stuff across 4 states and to the border in a day; just ridiculous.

Also fuck you for lying about delivery dates! If it's not gonna be here for a week don't get my hopes up saying it'll be here Friday all fucking week only to switch the delivery date to the following week at 4pm when some sorter decides "Fuck these deliveries imma take off early today". I'm fine waiting, I understand you got a lot of shit to move, but when Canada Post says "No bruh trust me it's gonna be here today" only to evaporate into the ether like a flakey highschool drug dealer; it really grinds my gears.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Fuck You (in a friendly way) to all you guys with accessibility to dozens of strains at a time. I need a drool cup when I go over to the stash thread, or now over to the "do you rotate" thread. I mean, if I have more than one strain available its because I kept a little of the last strain if I had a little overlap between purchases. Otherwise it is one or maybe 2 available at a time.
I guess its not really fuck YOU, its more like fuck THIS.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My mother, 82 years old, tripped and fell at the mall yesterday, breaking her shoulder. After she left the hospital she sent someone to pick up her pain meds. When she got the sealed bag she opened it to find only 6 out of the 10 pills she was supposed to have received. So I want to say a big FUCK YOU to people who work at pharmacies and steal patients meds. FUCK YOU Safeway, and a big FUCK YOU to ShopCo who did the same thing to me about 20 years ago.

FUCK YOU thieving pharmacy people!!!!!! :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

nenmayk

Accessory Maker
Fuck You (in a friendly way) to all you guys with accessibility to dozens of strains at a time. I need a drool cup when I go over to the stash thread, or now over to the "do you rotate" thread. I mean, if I have more than one strain available its because I kept a little of the last strain if I had a little overlap between purchases. Otherwise it is one or maybe 2 available at a time.
I guess its not really fuck YOU, its more like fuck THIS.
makes you want to move :\

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck 'smart' technology, when it doesn't work it's just fucking stupid. I put a sim card in my tablet for wireless data, set up an account and they texted me a pin code. Except it's a fucking tablet, nothing in notifications no message program. Called help line and they said we can email you a password, I'll write a ticket and it will happen in 4-5 business days. By then I'll be back from my trip fucknuts. It's not his fault fuck at&t, I get they have to issue a fucking phone number because that's the way sim cards work but tablets aren't fucking phones and they should have the email thing setup. Then the guy admitted that even if I had the message program (it's a fucking at&t branded [samsung] tablet for chrissakes), I couldn't get into it anyways without the pin code how fucking stupid is that. So fuck them I'll get the pin code next week sometime and probably never use it because I don't want to fucking travel after this trip anyways.

I had also bought a lifetime license for sticky password premium and it won't fucking import the csv that was a fucking pain in the ass to get from from my other password manager, nothing fucking works like they said it would maybe that's why it was on sale. I wasted a long afternoon on this fucking bullshit fuck this.

:cuss: :mental:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
FUCK SESSIONS some more. :nod::clap::tup:

Today, he is tripling down on how bad Cannabis is for all of us, including how over-rated it is for medical use.

This little pipsqueak needs to be gone. Just when we have moved a couple of steps forward in Cannabis becoming mainstream, this FUCKTARD wants to move us 15 steps back. FUCK HIM!!! :bang::bang::bang:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Fuck states that tease with a medical cannabis program, yet make the qualifications so draconian that they only get a small number of participants. Then they complain that their legalization move didn't wildly change the black market in their state.

In other words, FUCK STUPID STATE GOVERNMENTS!!! Fuck them very hard, and not in a good way.

Top Bottom