Fuck you !!!

Morty

Here it is. Forgot where the fuck you thread was. :lol: Thanks @DDave. You rock! :rockon:Ok. On with the fucking! Fuck most of this shit that passes for country music today. That shit ain't country. Let's call it what it is; sanitized bubblegum pop that's dressed up as "country" to sell albums. I'm sure all you old school mofo's can remember a time when country was filled with real rebels & outlaws. Real anti-establishment motherfuckers who played hard, lived hard & partied harder. Look, everything has it's place, but let's call a spade a spade and not a club or a diamond.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fuck this!

quit-smoking.gif

Edit: And this...

How+gamers+quit+smoking+truth_37ff7f_3892018.jpg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I fully accept that living in a city the size of Sydney there is areas of metered & time restricted parking. What I am having a hard time stomaching is getting a ticket 4 minutes before I am back at my car :mad:. I tried to make myself feel better by seeing how many other people got $105 fines (it would have been 100's) but that does not change the fact that it was a 4 minute window for me! Fuck you Mr Ranger, fuck you for being so fucking efficient.

Squiby

What I am having a hard time stomaching is getting a ticket 4 minutes before I am back at my car :mad:.

I returned to my car once only to see a meter man filling out a ticket. My meter still had several minutes left on it. I pointed this fact out to him. His response was that he already started to fill out the ticket, so, too bad so sad for me. I took time off work to contest it in court (this was maybe 20 years ago, way before cell phones with cameras). They made me pay the ticket anyway.

Fuck the crooked bureaucratic system we live in.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I fully accept that living in a city the size of Sydney there is areas of metered & time restricted parking. What I am having a hard time stomaching is getting a ticket 4 minutes before I am back at my car :mad:. I tried to make myself feel better by seeing how many other people got $105 fines (it would have been 100's) but that does not change the fact that it was a 4 minute window for me! Fuck you Mr Ranger, fuck you for being so fucking efficient.
I just saw today in Finland the fines are based off income, a Nokia executive was going 45 in a 30 zone on a motorcycle and got fined $103,600. I don't know if that makes you feel better.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1759791.stm

I don't have anything specific and just wanted to reply with that so I'll go with fuck trolling. Can't go anywhere on the internet now without seeing soul crushing shit in the comments section.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't have anything specific and just wanted to reply with that so I'll go with fuck trolling. Can't go anywhere on the internet now without seeing soul crushing shit in the comments section.
I have completely stopped reading comment sections. They make me feel dirty.

FUCK THE ASSHOLES who can turn an auto fan newsgroup or comment section into a race baiting aggressively hostile mine field full of fuckheads.

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck going off muscle relaxers to see if that helps this fucking untreatable rash.
Fuck my fucked-up neck, I can only turn my head in one direction since yesterday ouch.
Back on the fucking things trying to get right, wanted to go longer but it wasn't helping anyways.
Fuck me, because I know that there's way worse problems out there but fuck this too.

:disgust:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Fucking Aye @Joel W. don't just up and leave us like that.

Many of us here have said Fuck It at one time or another when we got too involved talking politics and/or religion on-line with a bunch of faceless stoners...for me sticking more to Herb and vaporizers when here seems to keep things simpler and less stressful.

Peace.
RB

NickDlow

Log Hog
<----. 1776,,. Fuck it,

it's a good stopping point, as any.

Good luck FC.

Not fuck it, FUCK THEM. I don't know the story but fuck em all.

Fucking Aye @Joel W. don't just up and leave us like that.

Many of us here have said Fuck It at one time or another when we got too involved talking politics and/or religion on-line with a bunch of faceless stoners...for me sticking more to Herb and vaporizers when here seems to keep things simpler and less stressful.

Peace.
RB

Exactly.

Top Bottom