Fuck you !!!

GetLeft

images

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Fuck you Bill Cosby!! Quit acting like you are a frail little old man when walking into the court. Having to hold onto somebody's arm - give me a fucking break. Nobody believes your act or that you didn't rape all those women.

Shame on you for allowing woman to believe that you were wanting to help them. A rapist and a liar. I hope you go to jail.

It pisses me off every time I see him walking into court, like he needs so much help. I don't feel sorry for him in the least.

People like Bill Cosby are able to fool people because they are so nice and charming. That's what's so scary.

MinnBobber

Fuck you Bill Cosby!! Quit acting like you are a frail little old man when walking into the court. Having to hold onto somebody's arm - give me a fucking break. Nobody believes your act or that you didn't rape all those women.

Shame on you for allowing woman to believe that you were wanting to help them. A rapist and a liar. I hope you go to jail.

It pisses me off every time I see him walking into court, like he needs so much help. I don't feel sorry for him in the least.

People like Bill Cosby are able to fool people because they are so nice and charming. That's what's so scary.
I have greatly disliked him for years. Many years ago I knew a lady who ran into him at an airport and he invited her to dinner......at his hotel room with room service. Something didn't smell right so she declined. When I first read the allegations it sent a shiver up my back and I'm sure much worse for her. I always thought---hey, he's a married man---what's he doing?

She escaped the druggie dinner and rape but many didn't :(

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Today is my 'day off' so it's probably not the best time for me to be posting in this thread but....

I've been working in my trade for the best part of 30 years, I started at the bottom and in that time have gained the qualifications and experience to no longer work for peanuts or an unappreciative boss, I also work for myself so I can pick and choose who I work for and more importantly when.

I've spent the last few days making a start on a job for a 'friend' who needed some one with my skill set. It's a days travel and we are living on site which is no fun. No shower or cooking facilities and if I hadn't put my foot down there would have been no toilet. And dust, endless dust.

So we get on site and the 'friend' tells me how the survey of the building is useless and the guy ripped him off as he didn't know what he was talking about. Etc, etc, etc.
On and on he goes about how he knows best and he will do as he pleases no matter what the surveyor has said. It doesn't help that before 6 every evening he is drunk.

He is in a trade which rarely see's a job unfold from the very start. He comes in at the end and tarts it up. I am always in from the very beginning and see every trade come and go. I have learnt, thru watching and asking questions, how jobs I am unfamiliar with work. I am confident and competent enough now to tackle just about anything any job can throw at me.

The last night there and he has consumed enough beer to make him feel a little different to the way he was when we arrived.
He's now openly admitted he has no idea what has to happen and in which order. He needs my input to help him get thru the situation he has bullshitted himself into. He is well and truly lost. He wants me to project manage.

My job, although well paid at times, is shit and I can honestly say I do not like any aspect of it. Dirty sites, slovenly clients or those who are fukin clueless but seem to think they can tell me what should be happening.
A couple of jobs this year have really been terrible and no excuses can justify the mountains of dog hair anywhere you 'can't see it' or the piles of stuff everywhere I have to be. You were told I was coming and that surfaces had to be cleared. I'm not there to clear up after you.

So FUCK YOU wanna be property developers, FUCK YOU to the folk who 'know best', the people who go on about how they are the dogs bolox at everything and nothing phases them they've done all this type of thing before. Developing one property does not make you a fuking expert.

Oh and an even bigger FUCK YOU to those who think because you know me I will cut corners or do things for FUCK ALL. My time is more precious to me than you will ever realize and as such you will have to pay me for covering your inexperienced arse.

You can't shine a turd but you can roll it in glitter, just don't expect me to mould that fukin turd for nothing.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Feels like i have a lot in common with this last page of posts & I have been putting off watching the Big Short but I have nothing better to do this afternoon but get high & watch a movie.

Fuck predators like Bill Cosby & people who take advantage of peoples good nature in general. As for employers fuck so many of them especially large corporations that pay no tax & screw over everyone.

Also a big fuck you to the big Supermarkets & dairy brokers. Now it has been exposed how badly you are fucking over the dairy farmers no one will buy your milk. Countering by refusing to replenish branded milk is turning the entire country against you.

Low-stock-branded-milkHG1.jpg

farscaper

While your fucking supermarkets... go ahead and add fuck cattle farmers of all kinds... I watched the trailers of beef leaving the ranch the other day... cows packed in side by side like steaks in a cage... so tightly packed they had their tongues hanging out and shit pouring down the side of the trailer... it was one of those open sided tube cage trailers... I couldn't believe it.... packed side by side so that on either side of a cows face there was a cows ass shitting in fear... but to top it off the neighbor farm has been clearing acre on acre of old wood forest which did house over a dozen eagles.... yea thats right 16 eagles... one of which has over a 2 meter wingspan... turkey, geese, deer all sort of other wildlife what i have now determined to be a male and female owl from an endanger species which now must relocate... hopefully to our property not to mention acre upon acre of proud green trees are just bulldozed. ... for cattle farming....

That's right.... we blame cows for pollution and then bulldoze the filters that keep the air clean....

Fuck you society ...

Fuck your progress... for the sake of progress.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
:cuss::disgust:This is beyond fucked up...
9MKXEUz.jpg

A big FUCK YOU to the scumbag who did this.

160 Memorial Day crosses were damaged early Saturday when a vehicle drove through the display. According to the Henderson,KY Police Department, a car drove through the display of crosses in Central Park at 5:55 a.m., damaging at least 160 of the crosses. The police report states that volunteers were able to get around 142 of the crosses back in the ground. While those will need some repairs, the report says 20 of them were completely destroyed. The Henderson Police Department is continuing this investigation at this time and they ask if you have any information on this, please contact the police department. A reward of $1,250 is being offered for information leading to an arrest.

mephisto

Fuck you growing pains and rapid expansion! How about some support for the people that coughed up the seed money for your little venture . Who gives a fuck if you revel in obscurity, if you took my money and made a deal with me, I expect you to honor that deal. Don't run when the phone rings, the shitty email arrives, or the angry investors demand an explanation. Stand up, be bold and face the fucking music.
After a while, you might find that you can dance to it!

edit: too many fucks given....

Last edited:

farscaper

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Fuck you Australia Post for being hopeless.

Yep. Parcel (milaana) arrived at the post office on the 17th...over 2 weeks ago.

Would have been nice if they told me. Even nicer if they actually listened to me last week when i went in and asked if there was possibly anything having arrived recently for me.
"No, there wouldn't be anything if there is no card in your box" no use actually having a look, right? well lady, i beg to differ...there might possibly be a parcel i expected weeks ago... possibly. In the usual place, but that wasn't properly receipted, because your hopeless.

And then, when i go in today armed with the tracking number, she asks me why i waited so long to collect it. I could have strangled her...maybe cos you didn't fucking let me know it arrived? Possibly that.

And i even signed up to my digital postbox or whatever the fuck it's called with it's shitty password AND sms passcode everytime you sign in to get delivery notifications. Well, fuck you my digital postbox. Your difficult and you don't work.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but for fucks sake... and to think i actually pay money for this clusterfuck of a postal service (not just taxes. Over 100 bucks a year for a PO Box. And tjen half the websites you buy from don't do PO Box... Looks like i will have an extra 100 bucks this year for my next vape...and it won't reach me via a po box either)

Thank fuck, at least, that they were too fucking hopeless to have returned it as uncollected.

Top Bottom