Fuck you !!!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
bRyZaEs.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
George Zimmerman talked about selling the gun he used to shoot Treyvon Martin. Today it's up for sale. I assume it's George Zimmerman selling the authentic weapon. So a big Fuck You to a killer that thinks he's going to make money off of a murder. Another Fuck You to who would ever bid on this.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
George Zimmerman talked about selling the gun he used to shoot Treyvon Martin. Today it's up for sale. I assume it's George Zimmerman selling the authentic weapon. So a big Fuck You to a killer that thinks he's going to make money off of a murder. Another Fuck You to who would ever bid on this.

Usually I don't pile on on a FUCK YOU - I'm just not into that kind of thing.

But, would like to second @CarolKing on this one, because one FUCK YOU (or a few dozen truthfully), just isn't enough here.

So, FUCK YOU George Zimmerman, you mothfuckin piece of shit! FUCK YOU to the motherfuckers bidding on this. And, a big FUCK YOU out to United Gun Group who is hosting the auction. Shame on all of you motherfuckers, and I hope you choke to death on the money you make from this!

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Time to put on my tin foil hat and vent. :tinfoil: Well, have things gotten so political and hypersensitive in the US/SC that you literally (Not figuratively, or hyperbole. Fucking Websters' no bullshit Definition of 'Literally.':cuss: To over clarify) can't take a shit in peace? I prefer having somebody go in there stall, do their business and remember to flush, please.

(Fun Fact -In Indian elections there was a sanitation platform by one political party.)

Parents bring their kids in their bathroom? Most people don't lose their minds. Men have a urinal code AKA men's urinal etiquette. There is social norms and conduct that have been in place in most regions of the Western world since Roman times. Oh wait I'm forgetting cel phones.:doh:
Choosing+the+Correct+Urinal.jpg

Being in a stall and realizing there is no TP is a bigger issue. Amiright? I'm not suggesting we write laws about that either. :bang:So Fuck politicizing everything. :horse:Fuck politicizing everything like a bunch of fucking amateur radio pundits. Sometimes when you gotta go well for fuck-all sakes Go and don't leave a mess.

Fuck word count - 5 Smile count - 5 Fucks given - 0 Problems solved - 0

Edit - New Fuck word count - 7 People who actually bothered and counted f-bombs and smiles - much greater than 0

Smile count - 6:dog:

Last edited:

TeeJay1952

I am neither a minority or gay but I have always treated everyone the same so all the brouhaha in 60's 70's 80's 90' aughts, and teens while necessary never was as important to me. It was just a matter of the rest of ya'll catching up. The current fixation on Gender Identities seems to affect such a small portion of population that I am shocked that it crowds larger issues off the front page.
Bankers & Stockbrokers are mostly criminal thieves. Politicians are only concerned with reelection and empty rhetoric. Teachers aren't given tools to succeed. Cops feel and act like Occupying Force. The media has usurped The Fourth Estate. There is very little reporting and allot of opinions. The Balkanization of the American ideal has broken down co-operation.
Everyone leads off with their deal breaker so there is never a deal. Lines in the sand are drawn at introduction. We used to do the things we agreed on and put off the things we didn't until compromise could be ironed out. That is what Congress used to do. Presidents had concepts, Congress had reality, Senate was philosophical and used to slow down the other 2.
How do we get back home again? There is no where else on Earth that I would rather live but I fear that the rainbows and unicorns (perfect society) is only in my head.
So Fuck Me!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I am neither a minority or gay but I have always treated everyone the same so all the brouhaha in 60's 70's 80's 90' aughts, and teens while necessary never was as important to me. It was just a matter of the rest of ya'll catching up. The current fixation on Gender Identities seems to affect such a small portion of population that I am shocked that it crowds larger issues off the front page.
Bankers & Stockbrokers are mostly criminal thieves. Politicians are only concerned with reelection and empty rhetoric. Teachers aren't given tools to succeed. Cops feel and act like Occupying Force. The media has usurped The Fourth Estate. There is very little reporting and allot of opinions. The Balkanization of the American ideal has broken down co-operation.
Everyone leads off with their deal breaker so there is never a deal. Lines in the sand are drawn at introduction. We used to do the things we agreed on and put off the things we didn't until compromise could be ironed out. That is what Congress used to do. Presidents had concepts, Congress had reality, Senate was philosophical and used to slow down the other 2.
How do we get back home again? There is no where else on Earth that I would rather live but I fear that the rainbows and unicorns (perfect society) is only in my head.
So Fuck Me!

All so true. The current fixation on gender identity, the previous ones on gay marriage or abortion or whatever, are what the true politicos and those who call many of the shots but stand back out of the limelight WANT everyone talking and bitching about. That way people are too busy playing games with the silly shit to ask questions on all of the things you list above and many more.

So FUCK THEM and their cohorts in the media that keep the bullshit ginned up! And, fuck the assholes that keep this shit going by worrying about whatever ridiculous single issues and vote based on them, so our politicians can just make a statement about the bullshit, and go on doing all the rest of their evil shit with hardly any voters questioning them! But, most of all fuck the vast majority of politicians that have made a career out of this game!!! It just make me so PISSED! Now where's my fucking vape so I can calm the hell down before I have a damned seizure or something?

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
1stly... Fuck you therapist who doesn't think the fuck you thread is therapeutic!

2ndly... Fuck you Hewlett Packard (HP) and your shitty bloatware infecting my computer that then takes hours to remove.

In fact 'Fuck You' to ALL computer manufactures that install bloatware and viruses with new PC's; you are scumbags and someone need to sue your ass for abusing a piece of hardware that isn't yours!

When someone buys a computer it it theirs and it is up to them what to install.

Classic example Lenovo actively installed a virus (man-in-the-middle) adware and HTTPS hijacking software on users computers... http://www.pcworld.com/article/2886...re-that-hijacks-https-traffic-on-new-pcs.html

These manufacturers need their arse handed to them on a plate, so they can learn some basic etiquette when it comes to other people's computers.

Leave it the fuck alone you scumbag motherfuckers!

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Yes fuck lenovo (& superphish) with a red-hot poker :cuss:!

"A hacker could, for example, create a phony banking site relying on the faked Superfish security certificates for authentication. Under this scenario, Lenovo PCs wouldn’t be able to detect they were visiting a forged site.

B-LXsY8CYAAnnVP.jpg

"Despite concerns from critics, Lenovo believes Superfish is safe. "We have thoroughly investigated this technology and do not find any evidence to substantiate security concerns," a company spokesperson said via e-mail."

:bang:

gaseous_clay

Legalization does make dealers much more reliable :haw:

Fuck+all+of+this+shit.jpg
Seriously...

You know it's time to find a new guy when...

Last delivery:

1. He forgot to get paid. I had to ask if he wanted the money. (He was high.)

2. He then pocket dialed me a week later.

This go-round it's been 3 weeks since I texted him. 1st week, no reply. Then it was "Maybe Thursday." On Friday it was "Can you come to me?" Then it was set for Monday, but no reply until today, when he says I need to come to him.

Something feels off. Fuck this.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
@Philreal187 I've spent 14 years helping my company turn over 100's of millions and went 7 years without a pay rise.

So hell yeah fuck your boss and my boss and everyone elses boss that thinks us PAYE slaves should help make them mega rich while getting fuck all for our trouble.

MinnBobber

Fuck you sore throat/ coughing spells which continue into first day in AMSTERDAM !!!!

Big trip here and fucking sick. Fuck being sick.

And fuck the Kashmir Coffeeshop---went there cuz they have a Volcano.... but it's missing a part and
fuck combustion so nothing today after forced 15 day Tbreak cuz fuck no legal bud in Hungary and Germany.

Did I mention codeine cough medicine is over the counter here???
What's the correct term, "anti-fuck" Netherland's OTC medicine laws ????

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I cant count the years or the money I've made for companies over the years,but I do know its bullshit. They buy new boats trucks and whatnots.
You are barely making ends meet.

Sorry but this year were in the red no raises or bonuses.
Then he goes on vacation....

FUCK GREED
A6WOBFj.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom