Fuck you !!!

CBDFarm

QUIT.
That is animal abuse! Animals hate smoke & fire but they love a vape :razz:

I posted on another thread this is her after rehab lol.

monafloofa_zpsfc6ccad7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
monafloofa_zpsfc6ccad7.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'd like to say a big fuck you to people who's lives center around themselves. You know those folk... hardly ever call and when they do they talk about themselves, aren't there when you need them, the world revolves around their head type of people? The kind of folk that just move on to the next person in their life that makes them feel good?

Y8Uwon9.jpg

Reflections

I have a few of those in my life too @momofthegoons ,and a big Fuck you to them.

I have been reading this thread for a few years and have tried to bite my tongue on responding here,because I'm that nice..lol..but today for some reason I have had enough.
Fuck you to holidays and special days and occasions. I hate them, I get so mad and sad at each and every one of them. Why? Because my husband never acknowledges any of them! No cards, gifts,flowers, jewlery for Christmas..birthdays..valentines day..mothers day..any of em..sighs.. We have been together for 40 years and still nothing..believe me I have said quite a few things about it here and there..to no avail.
So a big FUCK YOU to my husband. There I finally said it!! Hope it makes me feel better, it hasnt yet!

edit- I am a mother and my son made me a very special card today even though hes been real sick and bed ridden..and believe me, I taught him to love and care..so not all is so bad.

Its not about material its about love and caring and sharing..

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@Reflections it always sucks to be taken for granted. I'm so sorry that your husband is the one doing it! I'm very lucky that my husband is the one person who is always there for me. Some of my friends, however.... :\ But maybe that's when you realize that they aren't really friends and are really just acquaintances.... ;)

Perhaps you need to go on strike.... :p

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
You are paying for a service, by contract, that occurs at set intervals and you have a suspicion the part of the work you can't see isn't being done.... so after a few service calls you check it yourself and sure enough....it wasn't done this time.

You get blamed for something a co-worker did and it's no big deal. The co-worker knows you were blamed.

Your neighbor's kid backs into your garbage can and knocks it over. He pulls away, leaves it that way and you have to pick the garbage up.

If you complain about the above you're going to get someone in trouble, possibly look like a whiny asshole and maybe have to deal with some form of passive aggressive bullshit.

The question on the table ..... is this FUCK THEM, FUCK ME, FUCK IT or some combo of the 3?

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Fuck THEM!! And, kudos to you for not being harsher about any.

Been a rough week for me (actually a couple weeks), and at this point I'd be calling all 3 on their bullshit.

1) Call the company and ask them for a partial refund, that you will gladly return to them when you have a full year (or whatever period) of service calls done correctly.

2) No big deal, maybe not, but we all have that other co-worker who loves to run their mouth to all about every little thing. At an opportune moment, put a bug in the blabbermouths ear, and don't forget to ask them not to tell anyone. Surest way to get news around nearly any workplace!

3) And, this one takes the cake in my book. I'd pick up my trashcan, but put the trash in neighbor's driveway. I'd include a note that says, "I was throwing this stuff out, but seems your son wants it so I'm glad to leave it for him." Even better if it's icky trash - coffee grinds, banana peels, that dreaded used cat litter bag.

Not really a fan of passive aggressive myself, but sometimes aggressive aggressive is necessary. In all 3 of these cases I can see repeat offenses at your expense. Could be worse the next time, and you know how some people are, give them an inch...

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
You are paying for a service, by contract, that occurs at set intervals and you have a suspicion the part of the work you can't see isn't being done.... so after a few service calls you check it yourself and sure enough....it wasn't done this time.

You get blamed for something a co-worker did and it's no big deal. The co-worker knows you were blamed.

Your neighbor's kid backs into your garbage can and knocks it over. He pulls away, leaves it that way and you have to pick the garbage up.

If you complain about the above you're going to get someone in trouble, possibly look like a whiny asshole and maybe have to deal with some form of passive aggressive bullshit.

The question on the table ..... is this FUCK THEM, FUCK ME, FUCK IT or some combo of the 3?
I was on the fence, but fell over into the 'fuck them' side...

I believe it's time to sick kitty on them!

Kitty should make you laugh... the music may make you :puke: though...

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Fuck my neighbors and Fuck animal control....
50$ first offense 100$ second 200$ third with mandatory court appearance.
No Fuck me, over 4 birds in 2 years my cats are fixed and have all shots. I call bullshit
They don't even have to catch the cat all they have to do is say they saw it.

9tZoB7g.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

@Reflections @flotntoke @DDave - thanks for the responses. Just the push I needed....

- Called the service company and told them part of the service was not performed. They contacted the service person who lied and said he did the work. So...I took a picture, emailed it to the company and the service guy was sent back. When I tried to be nice to the service guy and suggested he just forgot to do the one part of the maintenance (instead of accusing him of lying) he said he did do the work it just looks like he didn't. I told him to let me watch the next time and I'll apologize if it looks the same as I found it. I also told him I'd appreciate it because it's a pain in the ass to have to break out my tools like that so he knows I'm gonna check one way or the other. Of course it looked 100% correct the second time.

- I emailed the co-worker and asked if he had to fix the issue and told him I would forward any questions to him if they come up and will include the affected parties. Not gonna rat on him but I am letting him know he's gonna be on the hook for the follow-up if there is any.

- I saw the kid 'tap' the garbage but I'm not sure he even noticed. Kid loves to blare his music, it was a soft tap and the plastic can made very little noise. Just gonna let this one go. Known the kid since he was 5 and he's not a bad kid. Deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for letting me vent and the advice. I guess the answer to..... "is this FUCK THEM, FUCK ME, FUCK IT or some combo of the 3?" was ALL FUCKIN 3!

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
I figure folks should go to the restroom corresponding with the gender they appear to be and sit in a stall where nobody ever sees their genitals.

Edit: Fuck me for sounding kinda bitchy. Sorry about that. I would've edited sooner but got a phone call immediately after I clicked to post.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@Reflections @flotntoke @DDave - thanks for the responses. Just the push I needed....

- Called the service company and told them part of the service was not performed. They contacted the service person who lied and said he did the work. So...I took a picture, emailed it to the company and the service guy was sent back. When I tried to be nice to the service guy and suggested he just forgot to do the one part of the maintenance (instead of accusing him of lying) he said he did do the work it just looks like he didn't. I told him to let me watch the next time and I'll apologize if it looks the same as I found it. I also told him I'd appreciate it because it's a pain in the ass to have to break out my tools like that so he knows I'm gonna check one way or the other. Of course it looked 100% correct the second time.

- I emailed the co-worker and asked if he had to fix the issue and told him I would forward any questions to him if they come up and will include the affected parties. Not gonna rat on him but I am letting him know he's gonna be on the hook for the follow-up if there is any.

- I saw the kid 'tap' the garbage but I'm not sure he even noticed. Kid loves to blare his music, it was a soft tap and the plastic can made very little noise. Just gonna let this one go. Known the kid since he was 5 and he's not a bad kid. Deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for letting me vent and the advice. I guess the answer to..... "is this FUCK THEM, FUCK ME, FUCK IT or some combo of the 3?" was ALL FUCKIN 3!

Good for you @His_Highness !!! Way to master your destiny!

Fuck me for being over sensitive. I have used many shared bathrooms and have no problem with transgender people or bathrooms,especially in schools.

So glad you're coming around on this one! I really couldn't care less, but do kind of feel like if you're going to go transgender you might as well go all the way. And, who the hell is going to go through all of what that takes just to hear someone of the opposite sex piddle in a puddle? By the way... all the bathrooms at my house and every home I visit are unisex, and all is good as long as you remember to put the seat down before you leave.

GetLeft

Fuck gender. Who the fuck gives a shit? Imaginations of gender and race and religion and god knows what other bs (not to be confused with bud sharing) fucks with the weak. Be we strong. Not cowardly. No allowing ignorance the space it needs to survive. Or to take a crap.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I would wager that TS peoples lives are already pretty challenging & conduct even the most mundane of errands exposes them to ridicule & risk of assault. Children have far more to fear from a religious leader assaulting them than a random TS shopping at Target.

#I'llshitwithyou

Top Bottom