Fuck you !!!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Fuck you Veggie Monster!
download.php

dos_cookies.jpg

minimalistic%20threadless%20cookie%20monster%20pacman%201440x900%20wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_4.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Donald Trump the gift that keeps on giving I'm sure the comedians are happy, it gives them material- Fuck You Donald Trump! He's like the uncle you want to keep in the closet. Now he will sue.
NEWS

JUN 25 2015, 7:22 PM ET
Univision Ends Miss Universe Business Deal Over Trump Mexico Comments
  • Embed
Donald Trump Threatens to Sue Univision Over Miss USA Pageant 0:30
Univision announced it is ending its relationship with the Miss Universe organization, which is part owned by Donald Trump, following his remarksabout Mexico sending its criminals and rapists to the U.S.

"At Univision, we see first-hand the work ethic, love for family, strong religious values and the important role Mexican immigrants and Mexican-Americans have had and will continue to have in building the future of our country. We will not be airing the Miss USA pageant on July 12th or working on any other projects tied to the Trump Organization," said Univision in a statement released Wednesday morning.

RELATED: Donald Trump Announces Presidential Bid By Trashing Mexico, Mexicans

Stop with the comb over, embrace your thinning hair.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I can't stand Ted Cruz - Fuck You Ted Cruz!!!:evil:

More than any other 2016 Republican presidential candidate, Ted Cruz has made religious liberty and gay marriage the articles of his long-shot bid. So it was baffling that the Texas senator took so long to respond to Friday's Supreme Court ruling affirming gay marriage.

After five hours, he finally emerged on Sean Hannity's show to declare this "some of the darkest 24 hours in our nation's history."

lwien

I fucking can't wait for the GOP primary debates. Thats's going to be so much fun watching a political train wreck........especially with Trump on the panel. I don't know who the commentator will be but I already feel sorry for him/her.

Jon Stewart is leaving at the wrong time. Soooooo much great material will be forthcoming.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Thats's going to be so much fun watching a political train wreck........
I view it as more of a circus with evil, scary clowns. You are right, it will be entertaining to watch.

Fuck politics because it can turn some very nice people into partisan hacks who refuse to actively listen and employ critical thinking skills. They prefer to just be low information repeaters and regurgitate what other people say rather than doing the work and thinking for themselves.

Last edited:

VAPEHUNTER

FUCK YOU!!! first Fuck you all for been lazy do nothing Fucks. For just wanting to forward all your work along for me to do while you sit at home and receive a pay check.

FUCK YOU for refusing to accept responsibility when things go wrong but been the first one to accept credit for someone else's hard work. For always pointing the finger or always throwing me under the bus. for refusing to let me defend myself with E-mails and pictures when I'm been attacked for my work because if I make our sales staff appear incompetent it may affect future sales.

and FUCK YOU for always having reasons to not be able to give a raise in pay or a Christmas bonus but every year you are always driving the newest truck out and FUCK YOU for stringing me along with the promise of profit sharing to only come back year after year with the same shitty " sorry bud, it was a slow year, maybe next year...oh well I'm off on a ski trip or off to the lake".

FUCK YOU for making me work 11 hour days without breaks or a lunch and then always coming into the office telling me how I need to try the new Rib place of sushi joint for lunch. FUCK YOU for always making me feel guilty if I need to take a couple days off but then turning around and taking your guaranteed 2 weeks of Summer and 2 weeks of Winter vacation.

FUCK YOU for always taking the easy way for always doing the least amount of work possible and leaving the real work for me to do.

FUCK YOU for making me into a negative, bitter, hateful person. If any one has ever dealt with me here you know I am a good person I like to help and I try to be as kind and helpful as possible. I love everyone here! But between the hours of 6-5 Mon-Fri I am filled with anger. The stupidity of the people around me makes me so angry some days I feel like I'm going to snap. About three to four times a day I have to excuse myself and step outside for a session to bring myself down off the ledge. But the second I'm back in the office it starts all over again. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde but for real. The only release I have is the sacred herb and this forum. FC really is good for stress relief. The good vibes I get here help me survive throughout the day.

Finally FUCK YOU most of all because now I must stop Vaping so I can pass a drug test when I find a new job!
As of July 1st I am stopping cold turkey. I must really. Every time I set foot into that office I feel myself die a little inside. It's killing me. For seven years I've put up with the bullshit. I'm done. I can't do it anymore.

I know things will get better but for now I've packed up everything except for my E-nano and Vapman they will be packed up tomorrow night.

Here is to a brighter future:wave:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Fuck me! For being a kind hearted animal loving bastard! No good deed goes unpunished. On the way home from work today, I saw a kitten in the middle of a busy intersection. Darting about under and around the cars whizzing by. It was lucky not to get hit. I slam the car in park. Jump out and, with the help of another motorist caught the cat. During all of this it bit the fuck out of my middle finger. I take it to the vet. The vet comes back and says that the cat is symptomatic of RABIES and has to die anyway.
Then they cut off its head and send it out for testing.

FUCK RABIES SHOTS!!
14ml of medicine needs to be injected into the bite site! Aggggghhhh. Whatever can't go there goes anywhere else they felt like sticking me.
8 fucking shots!
Back in 3 days, then 7 days, then 21 days for more fucking shots.

FML

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Fuck me! For being a kind hearted animal loving bastard! No good deed goes unpunished. On the way home from work today, I saw a kitten in the middle of a busy intersection. Darting about under and around the cars whizzing by. It was lucky not to get hit. I slam the car in park. Jump out and, with the help of another motorist caught the cat. During all of this it bit the fuck out of my middle finger. I take it to the vet. The vet comes back and says that the cat is symptomatic of RABIES and has to die anyway.
Then they cut off its head and send it out for testing.

FUCK RABIES SHOTS!!
14ml of medicine needs to be injected into the bite site! Aggggghhhh. Whatever can't go there goes anywhere else they felt like sticking me.
8 fucking shots!
Back in 3 days, then 7 days, then 21 days for more fucking shots.

FML
FUCK THAT!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
@DieHard - You absolutely did right by the kitten and should be proud of yourself. Poor little critter. I'm grateful there is a rabies vaccine to keep you from getting seriously ill. Fuck the pain of shots, though. :(
I absolutely did the right thing. No regrets. Even after the $400 vet bill. AND the ER doctor told me "this is gonna hurt more than you can imagine".
It hurt... But I can imagine some gruesome shit!
Wait...
Fuck that $400 vet bill!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fuck FedEx!

Deliver the items I ordered to someone else... in another city!!!

Been shipping with Fedex for the last 7 years... mostly work related. They never missed a beat. This year, 3 lost and two delivered to wrong address.... WTF's up?

This time it's personal! Fuck!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Fuck FedEx!

Deliver the items I ordered to someone else... in another city!!!

Been shipping with Fedex for the last 7 years... mostly work related. They never missed a beat. This year, 3 lost and two delivered to wrong address.... WTF's up?

This time it's personal! Fuck!
Fuck Fed-Fucking-Ex!

Call again today... the person working my case doesn't start shift for another 4 hours! I ask the guy to read me the case notes. He says I'd rather have your case worker read them to you. WTF! :bang:

FuckFedex.jpg

farscaper

Fuck Fed-Fucking-Ex!

Call again today... the person working my case doesn't start shift for another 4 hours! I ask the guy to read me the case notes. He says I'd rather have your case worker read them to you. WTF! :bang:

FuckFedex.jpg
might as well just slapped a usps sticker on it fuck fed ex.

i hate them because either they knock so fucking loud it freaks me and the dog out or they dont knock at all... either way I never see them because they just leave it at my door and dissappear. at least my postman and ups drivers are nice...

I dont even know if an actual person delivers for fedex here:borg::whoa:

... fucking creepy.
:tinfoil:

Last edited:
Top Bottom