Fuck you !!!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh ladies! Check it out... we now have 'fuck you' shoes! :D

daily_picdump_1783_640_20_zpsidt1yue7.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Fuck so called "Service" departments . . . Every time I need service ... Is it really service at this point . . . :bang:

Fuck You Sears!!! and Fuck Me for allowing myself to get my hopes up even though I could see it coming.....

Bought a Kenmore BBQ less than a year ago. Babied the crap out of it and yet all the burners have rusted and two rusted out completely. 'Fear not' I told myself! There is a 5 year warranty on parts and a 1 year warranty on labor and for once the item crapped out before the labor warranty. Fast forward....

Sears was supposed to send 2 packages of parts but I only received one. The service guy arrives and takes one look at the grill and says....I'll reorder the missing parts and 'I hope your handy because it's going to be a mess to repair'. I was prepared though...I had the manual in hand and had it open to the warranty and showed him the labor warranty and receipt. His response....'The charge will be $250 for the repair. No charge for the parts'. :hmm: He suggested I call Sears because he would order the parts but wouldn't set up the next service call because 'it would cost $250 and I would have to ok that first'. Called Sears and was told 'I can see the purchase info and your within the warranty period for labor but we'll have someone call you once we straighten this out'. Oh sure you will :mad:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Fuck You Sears!!! and Fuck Me for allowing myself to get my hopes up even though I could see it coming.....

Bought a Kenmore BBQ less than a year ago. Babied the crap out of it and yet all the burners have rusted and two rusted out completely. 'Fear not' I told myself! There is a 5 year warranty on parts and a 1 year warranty on labor and for once the item crapped out before the labor warranty. Fast forward....

Sears was supposed to send 2 packages of parts but I only received one. The service guy arrives and takes one look at the grill and says....I'll reorder the missing parts and 'I hope your handy because it's going to be a mess to repair'. I was prepared though...I had the manual in hand and had it open to the warranty and showed him the labor warranty and receipt. His response....'The charge will be $250 for the repair. No charge for the parts'. :hmm: He suggested I call Sears because he would order the parts but wouldn't set up the next service call because 'it would cost $250 and I would have to ok that first'. Called Sears and was told 'I can see the purchase info and your within the warranty period for labor but we'll have someone call you once we straighten this out'. Oh sure you will :mad:

Be a pain in their ass until they are so sick of hearing from you that they rectify the situation. Fuck them.

His_Highness

Be a pain in their ass until they are so sick of hearing from you that they rectify the situation. Fuck them.

LOL!!!! Isn't that how everyone handles these things? I turn into a reverse telemarketing-spaminator when this shit happens....I need my pound of flesh :rant::goon: Turn up the heat slowly - start with a set of good natured smile-fucking calls to build up the call log and then when being nice don't work..... hate and discontent my way up to full metal jacket level :cuss:

Fuck everything
Do you have the strength for that right after open heart surgery? Maybe you should start slow and just fuck one or two things first.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
LOL!!!! Isn't that how everyone handles these things? I turn into a reverse telemarketing-spaminator when this shit happens....I need my pound of flesh :rant::goon: Turn up the heat slowly - start with a set of good natured smile-fucking calls to build up the call log and then when being nice don't work..... hate and discontent my way up to full metal jacket level :cuss:

That's how I handle things. :whip:

Do you have the strength for that right after open heart surgery? Maybe you should start slow and just fuck one or two things first.

I was going to say the same thing. Start slow, and work his way up. :nod:

lwien

And I'll add a "Fuck people" who think Living with AIDS now is just like living with High blood pressure or Diabetes, It Ain't.

I never heard that there are some that actually think this way so I just did a bit of searching and found this:

"A recent large epidemiological study showed that, for those diagnosed with HIV now, life expectancy is similar to someone who does not have the virus. The medical profession now considers HIV a chronic disease; it’s regarded in public health terms in the same category as, for example, type 2 diabetes. As a doctor I can tell you that, medically speaking, I’d rather have HIV than diabetes."
----http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9185591/why-id-rather-have-hiv-than-diabetes/

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
There are Crazy people who have no fucking clue be they Doctors or not. We People with AIDS may live longer now but quality of life is still rather low. I'd love to meet someone just taking the couple antivirals I'm on now(even if they don't have hiv) saying they would rather have AIDS then diabetes.
Both suck but ...

Now I do know people who have had HIV for near 30 years who are as healthy as anyone out there and take no Rx meds but they never progressed to actually having AIDS, big difference.

lwien

Now I do know people who have had HIV for near 30 years who are as healthy as anyone out there and take no Rx meds but they never progressed to actually having AIDS, big difference.

Yup. The distinction between HIV and Aids is something that I, as well as I am sure many others, totally forget about. There is a HUGE difference.

Sorry for posting up that article. When talking about AIDS, it really doesn't apply.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@lwien, No really that article seems to sum up what I see as a common new trend in thinking that;
"people with HIV don't progress to having full blown AIDS anymore" so much so that the rates at which people are being tested for HIV has dropped significantly and rates of infection are growing greatly here again.

And when a whole Box of condoms cost less then one of the pills I take five of daily that's kinda fucking sad. (and a western blot blood test cost about the same as two pills)

Last edited:

His_Highness

Very thought provoking.....and for me enlightening.

Until I saw these postings my thoughts were exactly what you folks implied the uninformed might be thinking.... 'In this day and age AIDS is not much worse than:
- hepatitis was (there are cures now but many people lived with the disease for decades)
- diabetes
- herpes
Of course the caveat to my ill-informed views were that this was only true if you lived in a developed country where state of the art medical assistance was readily available.

Once again FC educates and not just medicates.....and I bet FC being more than just a site for stoners is also a stereotype of the uninformed where thought provoking topics like this don't happen.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Of course the caveat to my ill-informed views were that this was only true if you lived in a developed country where state of the art medical assistance was readily available.

It is true that life with hiv now is easier to manage then in the '80s & '90s but the cost of my meds are still over $3500 a month and the side effects alone keep me/you on disability.

Sadly an amazingly large number of people in need still have no access to the medications just due to the Cost, right here in the good ol' developed USA.

(edit) and a FUCK YOU to BIG PHARMA for that.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Sadly an amazingly large number of people in need still have no access to the medications just due to the Cost, right here in the good ol' developed USA.

(edit) and a FUCK YOU to BIG PHARMA for that.

We live in a first world country, and Big Pharm makes medicine so expensive, that people can't afford it. A lot of people cannot afford the care they need when they get sick, so they die. It's unforgiveable.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It is a very sad reality but it is ALL about the money. And many of those who have it believe that the benefits that it brings should be just for them, as, after all, it is THEIR money. Fuck the poor people who work just as hard for so very much less. Fuck the people whose circumstances of life kept them completely away from the levers of power. Fuck the people who want to help others rather than reach for the brass ring, pushing as many away as possible on the trip up. If they weren't willing to play the game by rules written by those at the top, fuck them.

And FUCK that I have to feel that way. Well, I don't really, but it is hard sometimes to not take it personally when you watch people who DESERVE the best, but end up with the contents of the bags we fill while walking our dogs.

Top Bottom