• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Fuck people taking selfies at tragic events/disasters . . .

CBRNu_zWYAEwvPy.jpg:large
The cover says it all!!!
"VILLAGE IDIOTS"
I'll back it up with a !!!!
"FUCKING MORON'S"

USPS Tracking

Your item departed a transfer airport in International, Auckland, NEW ZEALAND on March 21, 2015 at 5:06 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Fuck Dutch customs and postal 'services'...:cuss:
I've been seeing this same fucking message for 9 fucking days now.:(
What, it's fucking being transported by fucking ship or something?
I fucking need my new doublecoil attys, you fucking fuckers!:p

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck so called "Service" departments . . . Every time I need service for my spa it takes a week or more just to get an appointment. Then they forget to order the part and tell me at the last minute. I even asked when they called if the part was in and they said "YES". Then they call back and say they can't order it without a $50 deposit, like its some kinda gold or something . . . and it won't be in for at least another week. If I would have performed like this at any of the car dealerships I worked for I would have been fired on the spot and rightly so. How laid back can a service department be?

Is it really service at this point . . . :bang:

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Fuck electrode glue, and trying to get that shit out of your hair! Acetone? Really? This is going to do wonders for my hair. Of course, they NEVER tell you about this before the test. :disgust:
Tell me about it over two weeks after surgery I'm still picking that shit off.
Couldn't imagine trying to get out of your hair.
Fuck electrode glue and fuck my fully shaved body.
Fuck razor stuble

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Fuck getting old and all the crap that comes along with it. Fuck the pain, fuck the fear, fuck the uncertainty, fuck the expense, and most of all, FUCK NO LONGER BEING YOUNG!

And fuck youngsters for not appreciating it.

Joni Mitchell is in intensive care. Fuck that too...

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Tell me about it over two weeks after surgery I'm still picking that shit off.
Couldn't imagine trying to get out of your hair.
Fuck electrode glue and fuck my fully shaved body.
Fuck razor stuble

I did that too last year, after all 3 surgeries. You wash and scrub, and you still can't get it off! Then it turns black....:suspicious:

The electrodes they used on me yesterday were a little different, but the glue was gritty, like sand! Glue and grit in my hair. :disgust:

Joni Mitchell is in intensive care. Fuck that too...

Is she?? Fuck.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
FUCK Labix! Stupid SOB fuckers took my fucking payment in January, and told my doctor, TODAY, that no, they can't release my lab tests as they haven't been paid for.

Yes, sat on FUCKING hold (shitty fucking hold "music" static radio station) for fucking FOREVER until doctor got Labix on the FUCKING PHONE and told them... "oh, yeah, we'll take that indicator off. You should get the results later today..."

FUCKING BASTARDS!

Oh, and FUCK the STUPID. GODDAMNIT!! When I give you fucking step-by-step instructions, FOLLOW ALONG! Unbelievable just how many STUPID FUCKING people would not listen to ANYTHING I said today!

FUCK YOU!!!!!

And FUCK the stupid cat. She is being rehomed. Cannot take it another day.

MisterFred

First one around, would the thing to be positive, but hell, what a day & a poor kiity. You must have had a helluvah f.... day by all means. This was yesterday for me/us.
Then came the "Mighty". Peace All Around. Can't do anything but recommand it to anyone.. No fan. Just really honest... I'll try to post on the thread when the mood is set far up than here, lol ...
...Anyways, thanks for reading strangers in the night (or is it my eyes?)
Wishing alll the best around hers, to everyone....
...Bye kiity! ;-D
Hate the Mood tonight. Easter Eggs all around. Meeoow!....
Blame the cynicall. Happy Easter!!

MisterFred,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Fuck you Enterprise Rental for trying to charge me for a whole extra day when I returned it more than 24 hours early! Fuckers kept trying to explain why they were ripping me off, and then it happened. I had another meltdown in public. I don't see an end to this hell anytime soon, and it just may kill me! At least I know why I've had constant headaches/nausea/and a short fuse. All symptoms of my concussion, and these kind of fuckers are just making everything worse. I hate crooks. I hope they all rot in hell for eternity.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Fuck you Enterprise Rental for trying to charge me for a whole extra day when I returned it more than 24 hours early! Fuckers kept trying to explain why they were ripping me off, and then it happened. I had another meltdown in public. I don't see an end to this hell anytime soon, and it just may kill me! At least I know why I've had constant headaches/nausea/and a short fuse. All symptoms of my concussion, and these kind of fuckers are just making everything worse. I hate crooks. I hope they all rot in hell for eternity.
Fuck em all @Vicki
You need to try to relax!!
It's just not worth it!!!
I hope you feel better.
Fuck breakdown's especially mental!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vape extra and relax Dr's orders

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I'm trying to, believe me.

Are things getting any better for you? @Melting Pot I hope so.
Said I big FUCK YOU to all my meds!!!! Oxy,xanax,citalopram, prevastatin,omeprazole...
All I'm taking 1 cardiac 1 thinner 1 Tramadol

That's a far hop and a skip away from the 18/20 meds I was taking.
Plus I convinced Dr to try Dronabinol . maybe something u should consider. 4/20/14 225/6'2" now 170.
No appetite,nauseous, angry.
Asked when it would be a problem 150lbs

Googled appetite enhancing drugs right in front of them and said I'm not taking all the other crap I want to try this, Dronabinol synthetic THC.
If your not willing to help me. I'll find someone who will.my exact words. Cardiologist said fine by me GP said OK.

I know it was a long answer but yes , a lot better thanks for asking.
Hope this helps

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Said I big FUCK YOU to all my meds!!!! Oxy,xanax,citalopram, prevastatin,omeprazole...
All I'm taking 1 cardiac 1 thinner 1 Tramadol

That's a far hop and a skip away from the 18/20 meds I was taking.
Plus I convinced Dr to try Dronabinol . maybe something u should consider. 4/20/14 225/6'2" now 170.
No appetite,nauseous, angry.
Asked when it would be a problem 150lbs

Googled appetite enhancing drugs right in front of them and said I'm not taking all the other crap I want to try this, Dronabinol synthetic THC.
If your not willing to help me. I'll find someone who will.my exact words. Cardiologist said fine by me GP said OK.

I know it was a long answer but yes , a lot better thanks for asking.
Hope this helps

Wow! You really stopped almost everything. Coumadin/Warfarin or one of the newer ones? Try to keep your weight up. I know, easier said than done. I'm back down to 108. I was 119 before the accident.

I see my doctor on Monday, and I know she will want to increase my Paxil and possibly switch to Xanax. Does Dronabinol control anger? I seriously doubt my GP will give it to me. She isw I was told the short fuse and anger stem from my concussion, but I know it's also stress from being ripped off for $5,200.00, and be stuck with a car that only starts randomly, stranding me for hours sometimes all over town. On top of having a headache most of the time, and feeling like I'm gonna puke. I feel like I'm being tortured. I am not even sure if my renal disease is getting better, but I'll find out Monday.

Fuck pain and stress.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Wow! You really stopped almost everything. Coumadin/Warfarin or one of the newer ones? Try to keep your weight up. I know, easier said than done. I'm back down to 108. I was 119 before the accident.

I see my doctor on Monday, and I know she will want to increase my Paxil and possibly switch to Xanax. Does Dronabinol control anger? I seriously doubt my GP will give it to me. She isw I was told the short fuse and anger stem from my concussion, but I know it's also stress from being ripped off for $5,200.00, and be stuck with a car that only starts randomly, stranding me for hours sometimes all over town. On top of having a headache most of the time, and feeling like I'm gonna puke. I feel like I'm being tortured. I am not even sure if my renal disease is getting better, but I'll find out Monday.

Fuck pain and stress.
They took me off Prodaxia and put me warfin.
The main use for Dronabinol is nausea, enhancing appetite in cancer/aids patient's
The side affects are mood affecting, those are the side affects I'm looking for. Use the side affects as another med.
If someone would rather give a known addictive drug (xanax) rather than listen to patient. You might want to find someone who has your best interest in mind. Let you worry about what your going to be addicted to. IMO

My cardiologist is the shit!!!
I finally know what it feels like to have my Dr care.

I'm seriously considering going to visit my old cardiologist after I heal.
And kicking the shit out of him..
For what he did for me for 8 yrs.
I know everyone is saying it ain't worth it!! It won't be my first assault charge and I think it will be well worth it.
8 yrs. is along time I bet I bought him a few BMW.
I'll tell you what's not worth sitting here getting mad.
He will have his day by me or another. Skum like that get there's!!!

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
Fuck You to the company I work for! I spent the last 2 weeks driving 4 hours a day to retrain an employee who was having some issues with his production. I get him up to speed yesterday making good product again and I find out they just fired him this morning.. :bang:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
...hope you at least got paid for all the hours driving...if not...FUCK!

...and you know the old business saying..."It's not what have you done for me...but what have you done for me, today!. Guess his today was never going to be realized in their eyes.

I agree...FUCK companies...yours, mine, and everyone else that get's screwed by theirs' ! :goon:

dorkus_molorkus

OK there are so many fuck yous about to be flying about, try to keep up.

Fuck you to trees. Well not all trees just the one in my yard Im trying to give a haircut to.

Next fuck you to chainsaws. What a dangerous little parcel of knashing teeth & limb lopping mutha fucker you are.

Followed closely by fuck you to cherry pickers.

Add these fuck yous altogether and what do you have?

A gigantic, frightening clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Fuck you to the manufacturers of expensive fences apparently unable to cope with the physics of absorbing the impact of a falling tree branch from 30 ft.

Fuck me for not building a better fence on a different fence line that can take the impact of a falling tree branch from 30ft.

Fuck you to my sphincter that was unable to cope with the puckering required to hold back shitting my pants in fear 30 odd ft in the air whilst wielding a chainsaw & smashing fences.

Filling ones shoes with liquid poop was an experience I will never forget.

Fuck you to the cheap chinese underpants that no matter how much washing happens the brown will not come out of.

Fuck you to tip trucks getting bogged in the soft turf of my neighbours yard, resulting in 3 hrs of digging, swearing & sweating.

Fuck you to the aborist that will charge me $500 to drop the final 2 limbs because I didnt get a big enough cherry picker.

fuck me again for not getting a big enough cherry picker.

Fuck you to the rain that is now pissing down resulting in tree branches from 3 yards having to be humped out by hand.

Mother nature, you are a bitch.

a big fuck you to my neighbours who thought watching me about to die was a highly amusing way to spend Good friday.
BTW I call bullshit, there was nothing fucking good about it.

and finally a big fuck you to any other cocksucker who thought this funny too.
Laughing at others misfortune is a sign of a sick mind & you need help.

Just wait till the jack hammering starts on the old driveway tomorrow.
Im sure I will be back for an encore or 2.

In conclusion, FUCK THAT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom