Fuck you !!!

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I don't know what it is but it supposedly came from left coast somewhere. Better than the brick shit I had last time. A little color and a little skunkish but not powerfully pungent. It works OK.

But FUCK if I don't want some choice, some options, some god damn variety.

Or was that a rhetorical question? :\
No rhetorical fuck you's please. Keep in form.

Fuck your disregard for the strict rules of this very serious thread!

Radio,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I wasn't going to make political comments, and just vote, but this is nuts! Thanks for making Florida look stupid, (again) Voldemort. :disgust:

Rick Scott is a liar, a thief and now a big fat baby!! Seriously?? Grow the hell up! A fan is trivial you idiot! This should show how much he cares about REAL issues! Fuck you Rick Scott! :bang:

°k

The sound of vapor
Alright, enough with the positive fucking stories about good things happening to you guys. I mean, did I get lost or something? THIS IS THE FUCK YOU THREAD!!!! So, FUCK YOU! Start your own God Damn Life Is Beautiful thread. There's plenty of room...

Geeze...

Edit: Oh, wait, did I get in the Fuck Yeah thread by mistake?
Fuck me for being positive once in my life and fuck you for fucking me while fuck yeah'ing! Oh and just so you know the brand fucking new Fuck yeah !!! thread can be found here!

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Fuck me for being positive once in my life and fuck you for fucking me while fuck yeah'ing! Oh and just so you know the brand fucking new Fuck yeah !!! thread can be found here!
oh-yeah-fuck-you.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That is part of what I love about this place. You are all a bunch of fucking whackjobs. Makes me feel at home...

Peep torture indeed. I never liked those buggers anyway.

And BTW, FUCK the IRS. Finally had to file Wednesday and send them some more of my hard earned. But I also gotta thank them for kicking back a little to help me cover my Obamacare. So FUCK THEM, but not too hard...

Radio

stay true to yourselves
That is part of what I love about this place. You are all a bunch of fucking whackjobs. Makes me feel at home...

Peep torture indeed. I never liked those buggers anyway.

And BTW, FUCK the IRS. Finally had to file Wednesday and send them some more of my hard earned. But I also gotta thank them for kicking back a little to help me cover my Obamacare. So FUCK THEM, but not too hard...

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Fuck you to hell death. Now our poor baby Sable is dying. Sable is our 17 year old deaf and blind baby that wears diapers. She's stopped eating and drinking 2 days ago, and has no strength left. It's just a matter of time now, probably hours, maybe days.

Aramis just passed away last month, now poor Sable. Aramis was a shock, but we know Sable is old and been having health problems. It still doesn't make this any easier. I feel like I'm dead on the inside. I can't take it anymore. I'm keeping her in my arms and in bed and will not sleep until she passes away.

24qiou0.jpg

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Fuck you to hell death. Now our poor baby Sable is dying. Sable is our 17 year old deaf and blind baby that wears diapers. She's stopped eating and drinking 2 days ago, and has no strength left. It's just a matter of time now, probably hours, maybe days.

Aramis just passed away last month, now poor Sable. Aramis was a shock, but we know Sable is old and been having health problems. It still doesn't make this any easier. I feel like I'm dead on the inside. I can't take it anymore. I'm keeping her in my arms and in bed and will not sleep until she passes away.

24qiou0.jpg
Your a wonderful friend to her. Just remember that that bond is forever and she will always be with you. I especially believe that cats find a place in the spirit world very close to our world so we can always feel and sense them :)
Maybe write her a beautiful poem or letter while you are still with her? Let it all out and truly become one with your friend. If you have any other pets make sure you are there for them also; they are very sensitive to small changes in the home environment, especially a friend leaving.
Tears came to my eyes while reading and reply, I am here for you :( Fuck you death. It's all part of life though so stay strong <3

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I can not "like" this, but I share your sadness. Animals become family members and their leaving is often as painful as losing humans. My philosophy suggests that they are just moving on in the cycle of life and will be headed somewhere else, but when they leave us this logic barely helps. Maybe you will even get her back within some future addition to your life, human or animal, but even so there is no way to diminish the sadness of loss.

I send you a vibe of peace and hope. Time doesn't really heal all wounds, but it reduces their power and pain.

MinnBobber

Fuck you to hell death. Now our poor baby Sable is dying. Sable is our 17 year old deaf and blind baby that wears diapers. She's stopped eating and drinking 2 days ago, and has no strength left. It's just a matter of time now, probably hours, maybe days. ....

Yes, fuck you to hell death. Our pets should live forever, even if we don't.
Our cat George did the same thing at the end, stopped drinking and eating,
even when we got him some salmon which he normally would kill to get.
Same thing--I stayed with him for 3 days as he stayed with us his entire life.

Sorry to hear, hang in there

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
So sorry for your loss Vickie. Fuck You Death!! Our beloved Springer Spaniel died 12 years ago, he was 14 when he passed. We adopted him as an 8 week old puppy, so adorable. I can't look at another Springer without crying. I'm crying now thinking of him. I loved him like one of my children. Our pets give us that unconditional love that many humans can't give us. I couldn't get another dog after that.

We have our Boo a very independent black domestic cat that we found in a wood pile. He adopted us. He was left by his mother at 3 weeks old. We fed him kitten formula with an eye dropper and raised him ourselves. He is 8 yrs old now.

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
So sorry for your loss Vickie. Fuck You Death!! Our beloved Springer Spaniel died 12 years ago, he was 14 when he passed. We adopted him as an 8 week old puppy, so adorable. I can't look at another Springer without crying. I'm crying now thinking of him. I loved him like one of my children. Our pets give us that unconditional love that many humans can't give us. I couldn't get another dog after that.

We have our Boo a very independent black domestic cat that we found in a wood pile. He adopted us. He was left by his mother at 3 weeks old. We fed him kitten formula with an eye dropper and raised him ourselves. He is 8 yrs old now.
How sweet. He adopted you! Cats are gorgeous. I'm spending a lot of time at an old friend's house lately and her cat Noony is like a furry baby! She rolls into a ball on your lap, stretches out for cuddles and tries to hug everyone. They bring so much warmth and simplicity to a complicated and cold world. I love animals

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
As a child I always had a dog. Since becoming an adult (many moons ago), I've had nothing but cat's.

My toughest loss came 9 years ago when my favorite cat died unexpectedly at 12 years old. It killed me and took me a long time to accept but never get over. She was family and my friend and I still miss her dearly. We have 4 at the moment and we love them all...but that one was one of a kind.

I feel for you, Vicki. Seeing your baby in your lap brought back my holding my baby as she took her last breaths in my arms. Time will heal you but I know how hard now is...

grokit

well-worn member
Sorry Vicky, I know it sucks but it's part of the journey and Sable is lucky to have you.

I am also a former dog turned cat person. I lost my two twin bitches over the past year, had them for 14 years since they were (big) puppies. I would hate it if anything happened to my cat.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Fuck grief. I still have Sable wrapped in a towel on my lap. I know we need to bury her soon, but hubby is giving me a little extra time.

Thank you to all who have been so kind to me, when Aramis passed away last month, and also this time with Sable. You don't know how much that means to me.

***Edit---we just buried her in our special place in the backyard, near Aramis.

Last edited:

poonman

Fuck You , Specter of Death !

Thank you. I'm so sorry if I upset anyone.

We wrapped Sable in a towel, and took her to bed with us. She quietly passed away around 4am. I have been balling all morning. We have not buried her yet.

No Vicki , Not at all . Sorry for your loss .
I know the pain is huge right now , but this is how I look
back on my presence of my loved one's dying .

It was an Honor and a Privilege for me , to be there
to share the last moments with her . I really feel a bigger hole
in my heart would have been left , if I didn't have that opportunity .

Keep Strong Vicki

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm very sorry, Vicki. And you have NO need to apologize to us. We all understand loss and can appreciate what you are going through. If anything I hope you appreciate that we share your grief, not because we knew Sable, but because we know and care for you.

You will always have her love, and your memories of her. Eventually remembering her will make you smile rather than cry. Be well.

Fuck death and its accompanying pain. But appreciate it as an opportunity for a soul to move along it's journey.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
FUCK YOU!! Hospital in Texas who dropped the ball in this Ebola health crisis. The patient sat out with others in the emergency room for 3 hours. They didn't have the health team in the right protective gear when treating the patent either. Their necks were exposed for one thing. Fuck the whole state. Except for any FCers.

Top Bottom