Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Does this look right to you?

awe01.jpg

awe02.jpg

awe03.jpg

awe04.jpg

Drying a person with clothes on takes SO long... Sheesh...

Baron23

I'm a little worried about what type of 'gelatinous matter' @dorkus_molorkus might use.....? :uhoh:

And oh dorkus! Your pic of the cloths line above reminded me that I haven't thanked you for the Christmas present you sent me! Oh... it was a bit of trouble trying to figure it out but I think I got it. Does this look right to you?

pQCyk7z.jpg
Mom - you have to give up those twinkies! LOL

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Pffft.

The zoo? I paid $300 for a special session at the aquarium...I didn't know whales were into...what did the trainer call it...oh yeah raping human beings underwater...

It was all going so well, then I saw the look in the whale's eyes, and...I can't show the rest, I charge $9.99/minute to watch it to help pay for the horrible medical bills to repair all the tearing...

aqua_101.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
So I was out shopping for a outfit for the upcoming holiday this weekend and... I'm sorry but I am sooooo tired of the same old Christmas sweaters! Anyone can wear this...

oSaPXiN.jpg

Sigh.. it's been done.

So this year, we thought we would get a little more creative and, while still wearing matching outfits, take it to a new level.

61JhFae.jpg

2Ptkf7H.jpg

I think it might start a new trend!

dorkus_molorkus

OK, all this Aussie talk has me cranked up for something.
Maybe a culinary conversation with Dorkus MoCorksoaker????
Let's get rolling:

Which is more of a culinary masterpiece / gastronomic symphony:
- a nicely plated Vegemite sandwich OR
- a really thick slice of Spam, maybe with a pig formed on top with the gelatinous matter ( kind of like the images your barista does at your upscale coffee shops)?? ;)

Foodies want to know and learn from your wealth of knowledge :)

well for starters,
people, pls do not be engaging in rough sex with yr food before you cook it!
If you have been banging them awhile it makes them all tense and the meat gets all stringy.

Especially if they have been yr go to 'rent a goat' in some sort of village atmosphere.
However if you sneak up on them from behind and surprise them with a bunch of flowers & a bottle of wine and then engage in coitus.

The flowers and wine act as some sort of billy goat gruff tenderiser

But I digress, @Stu I have passed on all yr details to this lady & we have both prayed for you.

LiveLeak-dot-com-0a5_1482845067-Baaameansno_1482845084.jpg.resized.jpg

In saying that, I have also voluntarily given my own details & have prayed for myself.

Ambien is some freaky shit.

Interesting piece of history: In 1872 the Muslims invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine . In 1873 the British somewhat refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Ambien is some freaky shit.

tumblr_kxfjwm4bhx1qb2my5o1_500.gif

For those who don't frequent Ambien sub-reddits, Ambien Walrus (Genus: Nonsense Characters, Species: Drug-induced Animals) is the embodiment of the drug's side effects. Those include loss of inhibition, hallucinating and snacking on bizarre combinations of delicacies edible and inedible alike. Basically, the pre-Ambien you goes on hiatus and a creature who lacks social boundaries and any sense of sensory reality takes up residence in your body. It's the Tyler Durden of the sleeping-pill world.

:dog:

Top Bottom