Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Parkinson's comes from the same part of the brain that epilepsy does. It's called the vegas system. There are numerous studies showing that Marijuana has had a positive effect on illnesses that derive from this area.

For me personally, I find enormous relief relief from vaping. For example, everyone who understands PD knows its a resting disease. Most of us, not in late stages, specifically while unilaterally suffering (one one side) don't show symptoms while moving. The pain, the rigidity, and the tremors start once we try and relax. For me, this is excruciating. I'll take gait and balance issues anyday over the other. It's torture, you can't rest, sleep, can't fucking watch TV for more than a few minutes at a time. Regardless, weed helps me through this. It takes what I call the "parkies edge" off.

Mine started in my right hand, that was in the summer of 2013. Today it's on both sides. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't actually mean that it's gotten worse. Or at least worse for me I should say.

I learned how to make it work for me. It wasn't going anywhere whether I liked it or not lol. I learned how to live with it. Tell your friend not to be scared to reach out. There's a lot of us around. It's not so bad. And yes, pot helps a lot.

So does levadopa and neupro, but I swear pots right up there!
https://open.spotify.com/track/4jfQHslaa9pVsa0f9WKcd3

@mvapes I have SCA that is a cousin of PARKINSON.
MEDICAL CANNABIS works the best.

Some PROFESSOR from ISRAEL said it's good to forget.
High CBD strains are not the best. (you need thc)
THC helps as well.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
TzCUPy6.jpg

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all,

I had one like that too, MP! At least "crack" was a known factor in this one, according to the story that was with it.

c_ho_arrested.jpg

Peace all, and your throat should be known as your money-maker by people HEARING it. Hearing.

Although I suppose emulating an Australian didgeridoo DOES count for something...

:doh:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So, hey all.

Life sucks, but some of us do swallow... so, smile, and pass the RSO, cuz apparently, without it I'm really not functioning well.

Inhalling medicine is fun, but it isn't healing me. Keeps me happy, tho. Ingesting heals.

In other news, my plants this go around are looking amazingly good. Finally. :)

Peace and Love!

killick

But I like it!
You know what, amen to that Enchantre. I know better, and I need to keep the pancreas demons away.

You started me thinking, so I checked a cabinet, and voila!

Thanks ec, and peace!

Interesting - can you tell me about your pancreas demons? The closest diagnosis I can get relating to my own long term 'mystery illness' is a random ER doc saying 'If I had to guess I'd call it pancreatitis', so I'd like to hear more. What I've been doing is making indica/cbd capsules, and adding turmeric and moringa powder to them, as a local naturopath suggested moringa aids in pancreatic function. I also have a couple of different pancreatic enzymes I try to take when an episode starts, with mixed results. A few weeks ago, for the first time ever, instead of curling up into a ball I tried vaping, and it ended the attack within a few minutes... Which was pretty surprising, and makes me even more of a fan of the plant...

OldOyler

Peace all!

Now MP as I have been hearing myself on several issues lately...! :cool:

Poop is NO laughing matter. Certain things just shouldn't be joked about. Because when people do I feel funny and bad and then my poop changes. (I may wet my pants and huff, too...)

There are even official charts...

bristol_poop_chart.jpg

fecal_scoring_703427.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh. My. God. And so the cycle begins anew.... it's almost like deja vu.... isn't poop what started this thread? I mean... poop and Parkinson's of course. :nod: But I always thought that the conversation was a little.. well.. I thought it needed that third element. The fart.

Calling @dorkus_molorkus ....... we have a newcomer in our midst.... time for the initiation! :clap:

OldOyler

My my,

Yes. Yes of course I am "uninitiated"...

But I don't want you to think I don't take the sub-genre of farts lightly...

2_The_word_fart_was_coined_in_1632_defined_as_to.jpg

EDIT BEFORE OLD PEOPLE GO TO SLEEP (that would be me):

Perhaps you are feeling pidgeon-holed on this. Please let me know if it is more helpful to branch out into another are... :D

The_Chemistry_of_Body_Odours_2015.png

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

Ummm @momofthegoons , i think you're doing it wrong........

you were only supposed to compare yours to the chart above,not shit all over it.

BTW its not a whiteboard.

points for effort however.:clap:

I wonder where pilsbury junior here aligns himself on the chart?
The poor little cherub, he's got more fucking chins than the chinese phone book.

As for Momma here trying to get Santa sacked. I believe she is a type 5 piece of shit who also scores a 6 on the Nestle purina fecal scoring system.

''Has texture, but no defined shape (aka fat blob of shit). Occurs as piles or spots & leaves residue when picked up (or thrown into the fan)''

Note to self- If I ever pick up anyone that leaves a residue, occurs as a pile or spots.
Ima putting that bitch back!:tup:
(Or at least getting an ointment)

If I cant disrespect a 9 yr old then who the fuck can I disprespect then?

As for my poop here, I named it Wanda the shithouse Anaconda. I would wield Wanda like some sort of fecal broad sword and beat that fat little kid and his mom to death.
I mean tell him its play dough so he can work thru his disappointment, cause Santa aint giving him shit this year.
Well, maybe diabetes:lmao::lmao:

I gotta go poop................

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I gotta go poop................

Oh! I knew I could count on you dear! You've always been there for me! :luv: So you've met the fresh meat, eh... I mean newcomer? Good! I knew you would make him feel welcome.

As I told you in here I'm always amazed at what you can do with your ass. And I see you've taken your street art one step further and have become musically inclined? Splendid!

Thank you also for the sweet video you sent me of your morning constitution. I hope you don't mind that I share it with the group?

I see all that fiber you are eating is paying off? Again; splendid! :tup:

OldOyler

Mom,

Oooooh. You guys are advanced and sublime. Very hoity toity bowl.

I will have to step up my scientific game. I tend to use simple but effective home testing methods.

For instance, I have a great way you could test if there are any impurities in your concentrates. Unfortunately...let's just say only *I* can (being a guy) because of the threat of the much more flammable, toxic, and dangerous "double-bottom blowout" or "queert".

I will leave this for now anyway, but *please* this is for discussion purposes only.

Please remember those featured are professionals in safety gear. Thank you.

Instructional still from a channel that deals in a little known problem - TBS (toxic ball sweat).

fart_family_guy.jpg

It even happens to the famous:

Last edited:

OldOyler

Mom I am truly concerned about the situation at this point - you sent in the sample as "usual and daily".

I know all the charts probably got confusing. You said this has gone on since early November.

For simplicity of reference, here is my poop from this morning:

poop01.jpg

Now please compare to the sample you sent in:

poop02.jpg

I have tried even the darkdudeandudesswebworl and found nothing, and I even asked around about what the cause of such awful gastrointenstinal problems could be, but no one...

Hold on, keyboard going crazy...what the...

poop04.gif

Wow. That was...odd.

Nonetheless, please go to your local airport for immediate treatment. You've got to get it stuffed in there until you can receive a proper consult. Well, I assume that's what she's doing.

poop03giph.gif

Well, okay maybe it was me who felt better after her treatment. Or "flying", yeah okay fine.

I believe that other medical and ethical experts here are probably much better equipped to handle such a severe, persistent, schizoid problem. Of yours. Or mine. Irrelevant. You need "poop help" in layman's terms, and I believe this is the thread to get it...

Peace!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
here is my poop from this morning:
Hold up... you shit gold? :o What the fuck you eating in your neck of the woods? That must mean you have.....

PBx1owg.jpg

I even asked around about what the cause of such awful gastrointenstinal problems could be, but no one...
Wow. That was supposed to be a secret. Fine. But you know what happens to me when I have fish tacos. :nope:

As to the woman in the plane.....

Obviously she is using the Thrustmaster Joystick and it's rocking her world. :)

uYN3iSu.jpg

OldOyler

Please mom.

Dr. Molorkus is trying to help you. And yes - the grass may seem greener on the other side. But have you actually*checked*, hmmmmmm?

Scientific method once again...

wpoop01.gif

wpoop02.gif

wpoop03.gif

wpoop4.gif

and finally...the true, bitter end...

wpoop5.gif

wpoop6.gif

Top Bottom