Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Managed to crawl into work today. Apparently, it hit my department like a pandemic... no panic, though. Two Thirds of us were out due to this thing... 2/3. For most of the week. My boss is STILL out.
I'd already schedule leave for the Holidays, so I only work tomorrow, then don't go back until the 5th of Jan. Hopefully, I'll be back on my game by then.

We saw the Hobbit movie yesterday (hooray for buses to the mall!)... it was pretty good.

Hope you all stay healthy/get healthy, be well and truly Happy.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
It's funny, I rarely get sick. My immune system kicks ass. Last time I was sick from something like that was about two years ago exactly. Was sick for 3 days, family was for almost two weeks. Before that, real mild pneumonia? I get nausea from my meds but usually can offset it. But hey I've been in the ER like 14 times now in the last ~3 years, nearly died, buncha surgeries, body falling apart so there's that. But at least I don't get the flu :D

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My mother babied me between between beatings. Constantly wiping me down, cleaning any surface I may come in contact with and she would run me to the doctor at any sign of a sniffle.

My brother could have slept in a pile of cow shit and go months without a shower before anyone said a word.

I get sick all the time, if it can break I've broken it, if it's an inhalant I'm allergic to it, and obviously if its a signal my brain ain't sending it!

My brother Justin howerver hasn't been sick since he had his tonsils out!

Wtf?

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I really do know why I got sick... my immune system is depressed, due to the cascading stress of this past few years, particularly this year, with two deaths very close to me/mine, plus my SIL's mom also passed, just two weeks after my MIL. My other SIL is facing eviction/foreclosure while going through probate.

That much stress means something in my physical being is going to break... this time, it was my "bulletproof immune system"... I know this, I recognize it, and I am doing everything I can to alleviate stress' effect on me.

Naturally, that includes good nutrition, exercise, fresh air, and washing hands! :)

Hey, I'm now on vacation! woo hoo! I don't go back to work until Monday! yay!! To celebrate, I did a dab on camera... I'm gonna go post it in the milkshot thread...

grokit

well-worn member
Stress is a bitch...

dxjpPTJ.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Missed this group, feels good to see all your posts again! Hope everyone had a good Christmas, wonderful New Year wishes to you all! Jim Valvano once said "If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week and your going to have something special." This group epitomizes Jimmy V's sentiment and I love you guys for it, God Bless!!!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
2125sed.jpg

Yup. Totally. I don't care if it's New Year's eve or not... I'm done.

We had surprise guests last night.. and it turned into another party. I can honestly say I've never been this wiped out in my whole life, lol. I seriously don't care if I party again for a long, long time. At least two days. :nod:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Happy New Year everyone. :D Y'all chock full of resolutions? :lol:

Not me. I don't make them. I figure it's just a set up for failure. :cool: However, I start every new year with the best of intentions towards a healthier life style. ;)

Makes you wonder though; doesn't it? What would the average person think should change? For instance, @dorkus_molorkus ... what would he change? He's damn near perfect as he is.... :hmm: Not many have perfected the lunacy he has... or his white hot moves....

And there's @mvapes who has already lost his weight... what would he want to improve upon?

I heard they had quite the party last night. But wtf.. where are the chicks? Why wasn't I invited? Did I offend?

198spj.jpg

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Happy New Year everyone. :D Y'all chock full of resolutions? :lol:

Not me. I don't make them. I figure it's just a set up for failure. :cool: However, I start every new year with the best of intentions towards a healthier life style. ;)

Makes you wonder though; doesn't it? What would the average person think should change? For instance, @dorkus_molorkus ... what would he change? He's damn near perfect as he is.... :hmm: Not many have perfected the lunacy he has... or his white hot moves....

And there's @mvapes who has already lost his weight... what would he want to improve upon?

I heard they had quite the party last night. But wtf.. where are the chicks? Why wasn't I invited? Did I offend?

198spj.jpg

If that's the @mvapes/@dorkus_molorkus party, those are the chicks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My resolution for 2015 is to try harder and fling more poop.

I spent the better part of 2014 changing and working hard to become the person I have. I almost forgot to enjoy. I can count on my fingers all the times we spoke about doody in here. See, the poop was always meant as a diversion from the bullshit that we deal with in our everyday, real lives. I myself have come to grips with my illness. Does it suck? Sure does, but I refuse to sit around letting it define me.

We all have our problems, wheter were sick, broke, or just depressed we all share this common factor. But with that being said, we all come together in this thread because we share another commonality. We all have somewhat of a sick sense of humor. We all enjoy doody and crazy stories. We all like to forget what's going on in our lives.

So let's make a resolution together. Let's keep slinging shit around this thread and keep it the getaway that we all need! Together we can do that.

Happy 2015 everyone!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Where the fuck is everybody?
Seriously.... did they miss the turn?

15dxa9w.jpg

It's cold here in Michigan! And we finally got some snow. It makes things so much easier! I went out in the yard this morning to find some poop to throw around here and it's like picking diamonds out of a pig's butt out there... so easy to find!!!

2hchx74.jpg

And this should come as great news to those of you who are squeamish about throwing fecal matter around.

10mqul2.png

So rejoice! No worries about catching any of the multitudes of fecal bacteria in there!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Got a text from @momofthegoons ...

UJR0S3X.jpg

I knew she meant to post that here...

It was not an easy transition to accepting poo into my life again.... :disgust: When I first came to this thread, I was dead set against the flinging of poo. I wasn't going to get involved. I'd had enough poo with diapers and dogs. Oh God.... and let's not forget my grandmother!!!!

Now that's a story @dorkus_molorkus will truly appreciate, as well as some of the rest of you. In any case, I'm posting it. :) My grandmother (on my father's side) was a trip. She was from Romania and to keep it short, still acted like she'd just gotten off the boat and she never lost her thick accent. When she got old, she didn't use a cane.. oh no... she used a hoe. Even in the house. She believed in dosing herself with a generous portion of Ex Lax daily. This caused some issues since she was incontinent towards the end. The bigger issue was she refused to wear diapers. I still remember her walking down the hall, her hoe thumping along, and all of a sudden hearing, "Oops, I make a mistake...." :shit:

But I digress. :) I had no use for poo, as I said earlier. How did I get to the poo throwing Mama that I am now you may ask?

I blame dorkus most. And @mvapes certainly had his share in it. That and copious amounts of dabbing. :D While being influenced by the two of them. I know there was a point where my fellow mods knew they had lost me.... probably why paka ended up coming around more often. I had lost my sensibilities. :freak:

Do I regret it? Not in the least. :p It's freeing being able to fling poo. And I figure, one of these days, when my bionic hips and knee give out and I'm shlumping down the hallway with my hoe, I wont mind so much when I make a "mistake." :rofl:

Top Bottom