Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

dorkus_molorkus

Ladies, prepare to have your runways foamed down!
Things are about to get a little hot & steamy.

I give you the FC combat crew.

I was super impressed with @Stu bringing the pain as the 1st combatant.
Very enthusiastic chap with the karate chop. Nice:tup:
You kicked some serious dummy ass.

@mvapes reckoned he could kick an apple offa a dudes head.

and I said 'BULLSHIT'

then I told him about the time I got jumped by some wild street kangaroos & I kicked ass with an awesome spinning back kick called 'The Who Flung Dung'.

and I demonstrated thusly

@t-dub I know it didnt quite go to plan. but I loved your backflip & I hope see some more of that
nun-chuckin once you recover from your concussion.

So Ladies, pick your favourite example of 'hand to hand stud muffin' & PM the lucky man some erotic pics of yourself.
BTW-I hear some of you are getting the twins out soon anyway at the doctors for a memory-o-gram.
So theres an opportunity, 2 birds & one good pic tells a thousand words and all that.

Its ok you only need to send them once, we plan to share them amongst ourselves anyway.

@Stu - thanks for the pic. I sent it on to t-dub, not because I think he is into that sort of thing, but because its as funny as fuck.
787512.jpg

Also I think I see a little something there on yr chin too?

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
So I got a new drug I can't believe it took them almost a week to locate this medicine in Florida comes with a nice list of side effects and the warning says I should be monitored in a hospital when I start this medicine I guess my doctor didn't read that part.oh well seem to be doing good on it for now. Hopefully they work. Guinea Pigs u know that's what we are. Norpace is the name of the knew one.here is a list of the rest atenolol,digoxin,cartia,prodaxia,prevastin,trmadol everything twice a day except the new one 3 times anyways its always good spilling my guts with u guys some how it makes me feel better.
Hope everyone is good.
On a side note that's really fucked up about our mmj in Fl
Not gonna happen:cry:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Still hard for me to get my head around the fact that at least Half Million more people voted YES to MMj then voted for rick scott and he got elected and amendment 2 failed. Just ain't the way it's supposed to work in my mind.

Saw some police chief on the news just now talking about how "overwhelming the defeat of prop 2 was"and that it was great to see common sense prevail. :doh:

Like 58% of the vote is a minority here? with that kinda math I'd say he was educated here in the Florida public school system.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Still hard for me to get my head around the fact that at least Half Million more people voted YES to MMj then voted for rick scott and he got elected and amendment 2 failed. Just ain't the way it's supposed to work in my mind.

Saw some police chief on the news just now talking about how "overwhelming the defeat of prop 2 was"and that it was great to see common sense prevail. :doh:

Like 58% of the vote is a minority here? with that kinda math I'd say he was educated here in the Florida public school system.

Legalization opponent Kevin Sabet called the votes "a bit of a wake-up call before 2016," noting that drug policy groups had spent millions on the legalization campaigns, vastly outspending opponents.

[snip]

Sabet pointed to the result in Florida as well as votes in five Colorado cities banning marijuana dispensaries in saying, "I think we've slowed the legal marijuana freight train."

Blatant lie underlined, moronic delusion in bold. He said this on a night when two more states voted for full legalization—with less than 58% I might add. These quotes are from a CBC story at http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mariju...rio-of-states-say-yes-floridians-no-1.2824149

dorkus_molorkus

:lmao:

where the hell did you guys end up picking up Snoop?

308bdqe.jpg

Man this was the best day ever! This was us getting the group back together.
Me & Snoop go ways back.

Originally he was never into Hip hop & the gangsta shit.
Yeah he preferred Broadway musicals & cabaret back then.
In the old days his name was Poop-Puppy Shitty-Kitty and he took ballet 3 times a week.

One day Poop-Puppy Shitty-Kitty was on his way home in his tutu after his macrame/ballet hybrid interpretive dance class, & some gangbangers bailed him up. They were making fun of his tutu & his macrame bikini top he made himself.
They even called him 'Bitch'.

Well he told them they were not nice lads & Jeebus would be angry.
Suddenly, Poop-Puppy Shitty-Kitty screams
'if you chaps wish to dance battle, then lets battle '

and he breaks into a dance routine very similar to this.

One of these nice gentlemen was laughing so much his baggy pants fell down & his gun fell out, while another pissed his pants & lost his grills.

Well they managed to stop laughing just enough to declare him some crazy assed Oklahoma homie & told him to get home befores they fucked his shit up.

Poop-Puppy Shitty-Kitty's eyes glazed over as he picked up Tyrones Glock 17 off the ground & lays waste to 3 dudes & sent 4 others packing as he empties the entire clip.

He plucks the half smoldering blunt from Tyrones now still but blueing lips & whispers into his ear.
'Dont be dissing the classics mofos'

Turns out they were all from a christian hip-hop group 'WhatwouldJeebusdo' who were on their ways home from church. The victims were 2 back up dancers & Tyrone was MC 'Hallelujah'.

Poop-Puppy Shitty-Kitty then became 'all that' after he got his big break here-

The rest is history.

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

I will just leave this little bit of awesomeness right here.

This is why I dont wear white.
ever............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to point out that my invention the 'He-string'
would have saved the day for that talented young lady.

Its made from towelling and is in the configuration of a thong.

Like this
Man_thong.jpg

or this
images

but not this
aust%20flag%20thongs.jpg

Now bear with me, imagine if she was wearing the 'He-String' made outta towelling?
Ka-Boom, and she would have been flossing that crevice clean as she continued twerking.
Disaster averted!

For those of us who are unable to twerk for whatever common sense, physical or social barriers that prevents us from doing so, fear not!

Now imagine you have your 'he-string' on and you are attempting to fart on your mums little dog and you accidentally shit yourself while you are dressed only in your 'he-string'.

Just grab the front bit about where your pubes are. Dont grab handful of pubes if you can help it.
Now hurry up before you start to drip on the dog, therefore upsetting your wife but not yet your mum because she is out & didnt see you traumatise her pet.

but I digress, so here you are, wearing only the 'he-string' with small bits of feces running down the inside of your leg, in the presence of a frightened little dog & a wife whose is thinking 'what the fuck have I done being married to this clown?'

So, like I said you grab the front part of the 'he-string'and you reach around and grab the back too. (right around the bit that would stick out over some jeans if you bent down to tie your shoe.)

aaaannnnnddddd.............
you floss

you floss that crevice like you have never flossed a crevice before.

Very similar to this action.
2568757_orig.jpg

BFP05405.jpg

then of course there is the added advantage of being able to freshen up after a pesky flight of stairs or 2. Just reach on in there, floss yourself and give yourself that pre-stair freshness you deserve.:tup:

Anyhoo, Im looking for investors.
I cant be bothered to start one of those online funding campaigns.
So, just send cash pls.

D. Molorkus esquire
123 Fake st,
Didyabringyagrogalong
Strayya, 420

dorkus_molorkus

Remember kids, no matter how fucked up you are, physically or mentally.
No matter how bad your day is, there is always some individual more fucked up than you.

Yet all of these are somewhat of a turn-on??

Dont be too concerned for the frog, he was gagging for it & I think he paid extra for the rough sex.
The real victim here is @Stu 's brother Bernard the sex chimpanzee. He started turning tricks for frogs after all the years of childhood abuse of 'hide the banana' stu put him thru.

Even now, Bernard the sex chimpanzee cannot look at a banana split in the eye without falling to all fours and putting his ass in the air with a sad look of resignation on his face and sighing, 'Just hurry up & get it over with Stu'

Last edited:

lwien

I think I recognize the guy in the third video.... Is that @lwien ?!?! :o

Au contraire ma dame. I'm the frog fucker in the last vid.

The guy in the leather dog costume is @pakalolo. He's so into bitch-slapping everyone around here all the time that he just requires a change of pace every once in awhile to recharge his batteries.............so to speak.

Now can someone tell me how in the hell to tag someone? I gotta tag Paka on this. Mom tagging me was the only way I would have found out the vicious rumors that she spreads around here about me. I'm not a fucking puppy, but I can be the one bad ass whipping post. (love the Allman Bros.)

Edit: I wonder if those likes will stick after I added what I just added. For the uninformed, I like Paka. He's just lucky that he's not a fucking frog.

Just found out how to tag. Danka.

Last edited:
Top Bottom