Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
e5k26u.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
^ Hilarious!!! It's FRIDAY!!! So... I was jamming some Floyd on my way home last night when I pulled up to a stop light and the guy in the car in front of me stuck out a lit Bic! Totally made my night, had to pass that on, hope everyone has a good weekend! Oh yeah this is what I was jamming too...

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Well, if it's not one thing after another....I just got a letter from my GP stating that she is closing her practice. Fuck me all to hell! You have no idea how hard it is to find a good doctor here. I just made one more appointment with her a few days before my surgery to make sure I have enough meds until I can find a new GP. I'm willing to bet one of my limbs that the new doctor will leave me hanging when it comes to pain, so I can kiss my pain pills goodbye. :mad: :cry: She doesn't even know if she can get me another appointment to be cleared for my upcoming surgery. :bang:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Lol... @Vicki I tend to do the same thing. I research everything I have done to me medically. The problem is that some of those searches lead you to sites that are wayyyy too informative. For instance, one does not need to know that when they inject your knee, they put the needle in until it hits the bone, and then withdraw it a bit before injecting the meds in. That was information I really didn't need to know. And there has been so much more.

My advice? Step away from the medical google searches and search instead for exercises to help strengthen the arm afterwards. I'm sure they'll probably give you some therapy too.

I'm sorry, however, to hear about losing your doctor. But who knows? Maybe you will find one you like even more. Perhaps your current GP has one to recommend?

And at least your surgery is out patient. My last roomie at the hospital was this little woman that kept talking about eating the fish and she couldn't poop. My best memory of her was when she left... waving and yelling "I pooped!"

dcqvqg.jpg

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Lol... @Vicki I tend to do the same thing. I research everything I have done to me medically. The problem is that some of those searches lead you to sites that are wayyyy too informative. For instance, one does not need to know that when they inject your knee, they put the needle in until it hits the bone, and then withdraw it a bit before injecting the meds in. That was information I really didn't need to know. And there has been so much more.

My advice? Step away from the medical google searches and search instead for exercises to help strengthen the arm afterwards. I'm sure they'll probably give you some therapy too.

I'm sorry, however, to hear about losing your doctor. But who knows? Maybe you will find one you like even more. Perhaps your current GP has one to recommend?

And at least your surgery is out patient. My last roomie at the hospital was this little woman that kept talking about eating the fish and she couldn't poop. My bestt memory of her was when she left... waving and yelling "I pooped!"

dcqvqg.jpg

I'm sure that brightened your mood. :lol:

Yeah, from the looks of the video, this surgery will be easier than what I had before. It just sets me back some. From what I read, recovery lasts around 4 months. I guess my summer is booked now.

I'm going to see my GP May 19th (last visit) Discuss things then.

I hope you don't have to stay in the hospital very long @momofthegoons . Doing anything special this weekend?

I would much rather recover at home. If it's anything like last time, I'm in for a long weekend of puking. I'm planning ahead this time.

Sometimes my curiousity gets he best of me, like a cat. I actually googled "how painful is epl surgery," and found that video. It's like they were saying, "here, watch this video and come to your own conclusions." :lol:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Dam:ugh: @Vicki
I'm sorry to hear about you're Sergury my prayers go out to u.

Curiosity always gets the best of us as we are only human. We definitely need to stay away from
Google health something's are
better left a surprise lol

My wife likes to find out about my procedures/side affects of meds ect I told her I just don't want to know anything.

3 day's out of hospital I'm having a hard time with my meds. I'm actually getting scared of them im having to break them up over several doses through out the day.
Last night bp dropped to 68/55
Wife tried to take me back to hospital with some fluids and a cold rag able to get up to 80/55
and not taking meds
Good enough i'll take it

I wish u the best and a speedy recovery :wave:

Every time we get out they pull us back in:bang:

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Dam:ugh: @Vicki
I'm sorry to hear about you're Sergury my prayers go out to u.

Curiosity always gets the best of us as we are only human. We definitely need to stay away from
Google health something's are
better left a surprise lol

My wife likes to find out about my procedures/side affects of meds ect I told her I just don't want to know anything.

3 day's out of hospital I'm having a hard time with my meds. I'm actually getting scared of them im having to break them up over several doses through out the day.
Last night bp dropped to 68/55
Wife tried to take me back to hospital with some fluids and a cold rag able to get up to 80/55
and not taking meds
Good enough i'll take it

I wish u the best and a speedy recovery :wave:

Every time we get out they pull us back in:bang:

I'm sorry you are going through it too. :(

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Some Saturday morning levity -
TlVarVd.png

Our present day physicians are not much more advanced than this -
A5aRIRy.jpg

Don't doubt this under the new health care system -
YbciU2N.gif

EDIT: It's not my intent to belittle the med profession at large - there are plenty of well-meaning competent doctors out there in the world, I'm sure - I've just yet to find one for myself. The search continues! Love to all!!!

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

HOLY SHIT you lot are some sick fuckers.

I just got back from participating in a whale gangbang with @t-dub .
Wow that dude sure knows how party. :tup:

(psst- he is a sick mofo that will do anything, to anything. A student of David Bowie I hear)

_74525457_nfwhale1.jpg
_74525455_nfwhale5.jpg

But anyhoo, I see that most of you are currently rorting obummercare for all its worth.
I hear @mvapes is finally having that sex change he's been hankering for.
I believe you will save a fortune on the titties, however you have to stop calling them 'manboobs' or the illusion is shattered. (well for me anyway, or a discount perhaps?)

Sure I can get past the hands and the adams apple, but I draw the line at hairy titties.
TBH- there are some girls that will attest that its a thin pencil like line at best.
Nothing like flossing yr teeth with someone elses areola hair.
But in all seriousness if you wanna call yourself @mrsvapes (or something just as gay) no-one will judge you. Sure we may call you 'bitch', but thats another website & visa card number.
pls come back to us soon buddy. :tup:

I am sorry to hear that you all are being poked, prodded, probed or worse.

@Vicki - sweetie, just think of all the cool things you can do when your all fixed?

For example-

Terminator_Endoskeleton_finger_by_jkno4u.jpg

and of course mom,

I know I may have mentioned this before but, I think you may need some equipment to help you with yr recovery.

I imagine getting in/ out of bed must be difficult while getting used to a new hip?

Here are some items you might find handy to help you in this difficult time.

sex+swing.jpg

$_35.JPG

Oh hang on, I see you already have one.

il_340x270.499281129_9vmu.jpg

Wow, I didnt know you owned a camel!
You might wanna consider getting her some shoes or at the least some flip flops and a haircut?
(I also see a little bit of wee, so mebee some 'tena lady's ' as well?)

I personally blame the destruction of all our health and society in general is due to..........

well TBH its chicks getting lippy.
there I said it.

For example

Ive been a student of economics for awhile and those 2 pakistani blokes nailed it.
A fucken gold standard is the go, and that stupid mole ruined it.
Fuck off , do something real with yr life & make awesome vids like this one!

@Enchantre - I showed my wife yr vid and said 'I dont hang out with stoners, I hang with cool chicks that can pull massive tubes like this, who will then give me a big hug & a cookie.'

to any and all that I missed 'pls get better soon' and to those of you that arent sick.........

I have no sympathy for you, pls stop leeching off me.
Fuckers

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Fuck off , do something real with yr life & make awesome vids like this one!

@Enchantre - I showed my wife yr vid and said 'I dont hang out with stoners, I hang with cool chicks that can pull massive tubes like this, who will then give me a big hug & a cookie.'

to any and all that I missed 'pls get better soon' and to those of you that arent sick.........

I have no sympathy for you, pls stop leeching off me.
Fuckers
You only like my hugs because of the bewbs, and you know it.

It's always about the damned cookies. I'm going to go have some coffee now.
We need a basket of Hugs, Cookies, Bewbs, and Fluffy Soft Kittens to take with us visiting all the sick ones... You bring those cookies, dorkus, I've got the rest covered...

cat-kitten-boob-bewbs-coat-1290204259P.jpg

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I have to have more surgery in 3 weeks. Memorial Day weekend, Friday May 23rd. This really sucks! I go into the orthopedic surgeon to get a TENS unit, and walk out with surgery orders. :(

I ruptured my EPL tendon. (extensor pollicis longus) That was the pop I heard last week. He said it was probably being sawed away at by the jagged broken bone (like a knife) the whole time it was in the stupid cast. (thank you quack doctor, you fucker!) It got weak and finally snapped. :(

On the bright side, I got my TENS unit and didn't have to pay anything for it. :)
That totally SUCKS!!!!! Sorry Vicki :(
@mvapes is in the hospital. :( Keep him in your prayers.
Oh no :( Please send him my best wishes for a short stay and better health.

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
@Vicki

Thanks Vicki for letting the crew know of my situation. I knew something was wrong when I woke up feeling somewhat like @dorkus_molorkus and thought I had pissed my pants. When I ran into the bathroom and quickly checked. I was relieved to see that I hadn't pissed, I only had my period.

WHAT THE FUCK? Once I remembered that I was a dude I knew something was wrong. :lmao:

I went to the ER and once finally seen they said they weren't sure what was going on but they had called in their Neurological Surgeon since no one ever know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to PD. Especially PDP.

Once the doctor finally arrived, seems like he must have driven in from fucking Atlanta - took him all fucking day, he sent me for an MRI and X-Ray. Turns out the new medicine I'm on to assist me when I evacuate my stomach causes my intestines to expand and contract cause they're not doing it on their own anymore. It was normal to break some blood vessels and that was what I was I was leaking. They said it should pass within a few days. They also mentioned it causing extreme flatulence which tells me those of you who I Snapchat with are in for a treat!

So, after being released I get home and of course I had to say hello to Herbie. I took 3 levadopa pills when I got here and within 5 minutes BANG! A fucking seizure, small but a warning. Once it passed I went to the bathroom cause I feeling nauseous. I stood over the toilet and the next thing I remember was my wife helping me up. I had a FUCKING huge one. It was a doozey. I hit my head, got stuck between the toilet and wall and I'm pretty sure I pissed myself.

I'm ok today, I actually feel pretty good for a man wearing a maxi-pad! Just hanging at the house and relaxing as much as I can.

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. On another note, as you all know Nanny is now officially in hospice and yesterday we were told told that her urinary tract was infected and it's gotten into her bloodstream. She's becoming septic. They loaded her with pain killers yesterday to make her comfortable but you all know what happens next.

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
@Vicki

Thanks Vicki for letting the crew know of my situation. I knew something was wrong when I woke up feeling somewhat like @dorkus_molorkus and thought I had pissed my pants. When I ran into the bathroom and quickly checked. I was relieved to see that I hadn't pissed, I only had my period.

WHAT THE FUCK? Once I remembered that I was a dude I knew something was wrong. :lmao:

I went to the ER and once finally seen they said they weren't sure what was going on but they had called in their Neurological Surgeon since no one ever know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to PD. Especially PDP.

Once the doctor finally arrived, seems like he must have driven in from fucking Atlanta - took him all fucking day, he sent me for an MRI and X-Ray. Turns out the new medicine I'm on to assist me when I evacuate my stomach causes my intestines to expand and contract cause they're not doing it on their own anymore. It was normal to break some blood vessels and that was what I was I was leaking. They said it should pass within a few days. They also mentioned it causing extreme flatulence which tells me those of you who I Snapchat with are in for a treat!

So, after being released I get home and of course I had to say hello to Herbie. I took 3 levadopa pills when I got here and within 5 minutes BANG! A fucking seizure, small but a warning. Once it passed I went to the bathroom cause I feeling nauseous. I stood over the toilet and the next thing I remember was my wife helping me up. I had a FUCKING huge one. It was a doozey. I hit my head, got stuck between the toilet and wall and I'm pretty sure I pissed myself.

I'm ok today, I actually feel pretty good for a man wearing a maxi-pad! Just hanging at the house and relaxing as much as I can.

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. On another note, as you all know Nanny is now officially in hospice and yesterday we were told told that her urinary tract was infected and it's gotten into her bloodstream. She's becoming septic. They loaded her with pain killers yesterday to make her comfortable but you all know what happens next.
Don't worry about manstrating and wearing a maxipad or pissing your pants.
*hands up those who have given birth #sneeze #jump #vom #brokedvent
But Oi, no snap chatting those fart, put those blowers up on youtube for everyone to enjoy :)
Get well buddy

Top Bottom