Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
caveat emptor my friend. You are entering medical territory that demands your full attention on how you feel and whats going on in your body with these powerful drugs. Its a full time job in itself. Don't be afraid to take a beak from something that has worked for a while and doesn't seem the same. I dunno what else to say but .. I care . ..

Exactly this.

I may not make it to Megacon this year. I'm in so much pain and having a hard time getting it under control. The only thing I look forward to every year. Sometimes I wish I could just die.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Exactly this.

I may not make it to Megacon this year. I'm in so much pain and having a hard time getting it under control. The only thing I look forward to every year. Sometimes I wish I could just die.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I hope SOMETHING makes it possible for you!! Either a major dose of painkillers, or some serious dabbing, or something. I am COUNTING on you to meet all the really awesome characters/actors!! With photos!

No, this is not about me living vicariously through you, but it is about you enjoying your life, and I just really WANT you to. :)

And, mvapes, I hope you get a handle on this, soon. I'm looking forward to the amazing breakthrough that is going to happen because of YOU, and your stick-to-it-ness with finding the right answer for you.

Wait... let's take that "stick" part out of there. How about if you flex-it-ivity-ness. Flex as needed.
Oh, and for fastening your bubble-wrap outfit, there are some amazing duct tapes out there! I'm thinking leopard-print pink! :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I really want to meet John Barrowman on Friday too. I've been staying in bed resting, mostly. I'm hoping that will help. I finally managed to get the 2nd set of steri strips off just now. Hurt like a mother fucker. They did not come off easy, even with slippery soap and water.

kdo7j8.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I'm sick and tired of the way I feel. My family, although they don't mean it considers me a problem. My wife doesn't understand what she doing yelling at me when I haven't taken my anti-psychotic in a week!

I'm a sick, bothersome 40 years old and everyone that knows me is driving me into SO much pain. But everybody knows everything, their advice is deadly.

I'm in pain constantly, I'm going down a hill with no way of climbing out of it.

All I wear is a crown of shit. To know me is to hate me.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm sick and tired of the way I feel. My family, although they don't mean it considers me a problem.

I'm a sick, bothersome 40 years old and everyone that knows me is driving me into SO much pain. But everybody knows everything, their advice is deadly.

I'm in pain constantly, I'm going down a hill with no way of climbing out of it.

I know exactly how you feel. I know this will sound bad, but I wish people could live my life and feel what I feel for just one day. Then maybe, just maybe, they would have a little more compassion.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hubby is trying to make me feel better this morning. I actually woke up hungry, so he's making me my favorite breakfast. Dippy eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. :D

It's the first day of spring! It's also our 16 year wedding anniversary today as well. :)

I don't care if it kills me. I'll be damned if I miss Megacon. I might be in a wheelchair all 3 days, but I'm gonna be there damn it! :rant: Maybe John Barrowman will take pity on me and give me a kiss. Yeah right! :rofl:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
That's the spirit Vicki!!!!!!!

Yes.. it's the first day of Spring and the hubby and I are all ready to celebrate the day...

n4ckkj.jpg

Now.... what are we going to do with you @mvapes ?????? It's obvious you are in a bad place right now, but I think that your saying you are a "problem" for your family is just ridiculous. You have so much to offer and are so important to them. Next time you start thinking like this, you have to look into the eyes of those beautiful kids of yours. They NEED you... as does your wife. Now don't make me come down there and kick your ass... cause I will and I hate to fly. Your punishment will be all the worse for it.. :goon:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm sick and tired of the way I feel. My family, although they don't mean it considers me a problem. My wife doesn't understand what she doing yelling at me when I haven't taken my anti-psychotic in a week!

*Hug*

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I guess he found the droid he was looking for.....

wqzm94.jpg
Wish I could make it to Megacon this year, Vicki, but can't due to having the flu. I used to own two comic book stores - one in Miami, one in Key Biscayne, Fl. When I closed for good, I took all my stock home with me (still in storage since 1998), many tens of thousand of comics and cards, tons of them signed by comic artists and writers who were guests at my stores ...e.g., DC's The Death of Superman series (Dan Jurgens, Brett Breeding), Shi (William Tucci), etc. Wish I were there getting more signed and meeting with all the talent! Next year!!!
18bzaa.jpg

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Wish I could make it to Megacon this year, Vicki, but can't due to having the flu. I used to own two comic book stores - one in Miami, one in Key Biscayne, Fl. When I closed for good, I took all my stock home with me (still in storage since 1998), many tens of thousand of comics and cards, tons of them signed by comic artists and writers who were guests at my stores ...e.g., DC's The Death of Superman series (Dan Jurgens, Brett Breeding), Shi (William Tucci), etc. Wish I were there getting more signed and meeting with all the talent! Next year!!!
18bzaa.jpg

WTF Superman died? Spoiler tag that shit, dude! Now my whole life is ruined. :| :( :cry:

Top Bottom