Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am no prude but it was up to her not her husband. If that is what she likes to wear to her wedding so be it. I doubt you would be friends with someone like that vicki so all good. It was important to show off her fake boobs as she paid a fortune for them and didn't have enough money left for a full dress.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Best or worst wedding gown? I think it's vulgar, and I can't believe her husband let her wear it.

sz73wk.jpg
If she were my daughter...:disgust::rant::myday:. I could understand devout nudists getting married in the raw on a romantic island shore somewhere, but this is an insult to the institution of marriage. JMO

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
hey VV,

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in law. I could see how close you guy's are. I applaud your honesty too about they're sexuality. My brother was gay too, among many other family members along the line in the vapes family.

I promise to say a prayer for him and hope you can find peace with this as well.

Our thought's are with you.
Thanks mvapes, he's family to me and i'm sad for him and my brother .

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Hi, i've been quiet lately ,but i am thinking of all of you . i'm actually down in Arlington, my Brother in law was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma that's metzed to liver , lung, spleen and brain on NYE. Well he'll officially be my BIL on Sat, although my brother and BIL have been together for over 30 years. If there are any homophobes reading this , keep snarky comments to yourself please cause i don't care what you think & you'd also be offending me ;).
Showed my BIL how to use a vape last night and talked about indica's for pain etc. He liked vaping:tup: His Dr's recommended marijuana, but Va. is not a medical state. He's going to John's Hopkins for treatment, but it's terminal.
Anyway that's whats going on with me...
Feel better Mvapes, and all the FTPTDJGMARTSM crew:)
I have, personally, performed the weddings of (*stops, thinks, counts*) four same-sex couples. Plus weddings for three opposite sex couples, and a handfasting for another OS couple. Oh, and I handfasted another couple during their wedding officiated by another clergy person.

Work was fine, thanks. *quietly whimpers* godz I seriously hate January.

VV, sorry to hear about your BIL.... good thing he's got good family & friends to support him.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
So, I was blessed this evening.

I got one of those highs we all strive for. The high that takes you back to high school and that feeling of being stoned and nothing outside your bubble mattered. That soft fluffy I don't ever want to leave high.

Too often lately I've been getting those: all I want to do is veg n front of some mindless crap highs. Or the I'm stoned time for bed highs.

I may be being naive, but there was something special in those younger years highs and I'm glad I got to capture it for a while.

Btw: I am so fucking stoned. But that's cool.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Your kitty is so cute, @t-dub . Just was perusing your HT Flush thread.

We are doing some seriously experimenty experiments here... mostly with forms & tolerances... Yay. Just had a cup of coffee blended with Bhang powder.

Hubby is FINALLY loosening up a bit, and using a bit more for himself. that's a whole story that would probably bore most of you, and be familiar to the rest, so yeah, that one.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Your kitty is so cute, @t-dub . Just was perusing your HT Flush thread.
@Enchantre thanks lady "E" . . . sorry about not making a fill video for you but I have no extra hands and no wish to do what Exit did in the EVO thread. Filming solo is a bitch.

As far as filling the turbine, I just use 90 ml of water, pour it all in at once so it creates a siphon that drains into the bottom chamber, and the levels naturally balance when the siphon stops. I might add a tiny splash to the top chamber after that to adjust the drag and turbine spin . . .

Top Bottom