• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FT/FS MagickWand vaporizer 14 mm + hookah b0wl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*SOLD
My MW i received on 2011-08-01 and now i am listing it for sale.. since it doesn't suits my needs anymore. It is an awesome all glass with clean airpath party vaporizer meant to be used with water filtration although there is a direct drawl attachment (vapor tower wand) . Mine is from the later versions with more powerful heater for better concentrate use being said by creator.. It is a real power-horse and can give fat clouds on lower temps then other vapes.. IME. The hookah mode is also awesome for parties, i had a nice 5 hose glass hookah which i broke last week.. :( and contributed to listing my MW.
It has not gotten much use since i got my UD .. so it is very well preserved and functional. I broke my 18 mm bowl but i can link you to some carbon adapter that will do the job.. or just ask in the MW thread. Anyway if get both you will be able to use Bowl-stack technique (i usually put concentrates in top bowl and herb in lower or two different strains) which is one of its unique features.
If you have any questions on operations or need pics of the unit. I in EU so i am using it with converter because the unit is rated for 110 V networks. You pay shipment so you can get it for free if you dont mind extra shipping charges because it is 2-3 times as heavy as the MW.
I am looking for 150 $/115 euro (as mentioned you cover shipment.)
Btw I have the direct drawl attachment which i think of keeping but i can add it for extra 20 $ If you want it .
Don't wait give love to that awesome fog machine...(one of the thickest vapors produce i've seen/ tried).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksKrjO48cT8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asx6RBaNATY
Note that my wand is newer version than that in the videos. It has protective silicon sleeve all around its body + more heat power.

Edited to add FT interests : I am generally open to all kind of offers but i am intrested in portables,all glass vapes,log vapes, Lighter based vapes, glass bongs and bubblers.

Abysmal Vapor,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
ABV check your mails bro'!

Does it come with the restricted air flow bowl designed at the end by Hippi?

FLskwat,

Abysmal Vapor

Note that i havent cleaned the hand attachment at all ,it will be further cleaned.
There is a bit browning on the wires which at first i assume was resin.. but after trying to wipe it unsuccessfully with ethanol i inspected further and realised it is just a yellowing from heat..
Anyway cleaning of the wand went very well . It is cleaned off dust and resin and residue on the gong. I've manage to reach anywhere .. with my new mini bong cleaning tools and cotton wick.
There is no damage to the unit except few scratches on the silicon and 6 place where it is intentionally punctured (as i was advised by creator.) because it was making ugly air bubbles between the glass and the sleeve.(because of air going larger in volume when hot) when using on high heat.
The hands attachment will be cleaned only if there is request on it (20$) or you can find it online for 40-50 for example here
I can advise you on what bowls you need to get if you need extra or replacements or 18mm :). (carbon adapters works best) .

Forgot to add that the unit is not currently produced because the manufacturer has problems with finding new glass blower and also parenting.. but he will honor the lifetime warranty of the unit.. which transfers upon sale !

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Lol Quadripple posted .. for some reason.., Sry mods... didn't meant to spam :D..

Modnote: When your transaction has been successfully completed, alert staff by clicking the "Report" link on the first post in the thread. Please review the classifieds rules.

Abysmal Vapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom