FS: Underdog Vaporizer - End Grain Goblet 3/8'' Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Hi everyone. I am selling a gem here. This is the black walnut and white ash end grain goblet from Underdog aromatherapy. It was purchased as a lost dog due to it's not fully centered core (which doesn't affect functionality at all, promise!). The core is 3/8'' and is the new retrofitted core, but because of the size of this piece (small), Dave had to custom mod the new one to fit and even mentioned it may have made it hit even better :). This vape is small but hits like a champ! I honestly cannot handle the hits this thing delivers, and that is why I am selling it. It is very strong and for a somewhat vapor noob like me, too much for my vapor buds. I would definitely recommend this vape as a heavy hitter and for glass mating.
link to original ad on website: Underdog Aromatherapy - End Grain Goblet [note that the leather on the bottom is an alligator skin brown now, not black as in the website pictures]

The Deal Includes: This beautiful end grain goblet comes with two stems (one unused and one cleaned), copper aromacup and hook, power adapter, muslin cloth bag, underbutter, and a screen kit. [cool thing about the stems is you can change the screen position for any size you prefer with the screen kit]
-->Also, know that warm up time is about 20-30 minutes, but this dog can be left on 24/7 after that and give hit after satisfying hit, no cool down

Condition: 9/10, and it was only used for about 10 sessions & is still very new!
S O L D
Price: $150 Shipped/insured via USPS in U.S.A only
S O L D
IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4092.jpg

Please ask questions in this thread if needed and send payment inquiries to 3lluzion@gmail.com (not sure if the email button works due to recent mail rejections), ---> Payments will be through paypal non-cc or +3% for cc's.

Thanks for looking! This dog really needs a good home, and this vape mates superbly with glass and can produce a chocolatey brown abv while filling 2 foot pieces with gorgeous milk :)

:peace: & <3

Elluzion,

darkrom

Great Scott!
My coworker is interested in getting an underdog so let me forward this to him. Its really just that it hits too hard? Hes going to be skeptical of that lol.

What do you mean paypal "non-cc"?

I know all about the UD's as you know, so what can you tell me that may be specific to this one?

darkrom,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
darkrom said:
My coworker is interested in getting an underdog so let me forward this to him. Its really just that it hits too hard? Hes going to be skeptical of that lol.

What do you mean paypal "non-cc"?

I know all about the UD's as you know, so what can you tell me that may be specific to this one?

Well for me it hits too hard. Going from an MFLB to an Underdog was a big leap and this thing produces CLOUDS of vapor compared to the wispy hits I am used to with the MFLB. I have found myself just getting way too baked for my liking with this dog. I know it sounds pathetic, but that is the main reason. That is the main reason, but also the funds will help as I am in a bit of a pinch at the moment. Also I may have kept it if I could handle the hits dry without water, but they got so spicy for me that they were hard to hold in without filtration, and since I don't have the funds to throw down for a nice glass piece, this is the best path I can take for now.

non-cc means no credit card paypal transactions, unless 3% is added (paypal takes 3% when you use a credit card to pay vs a debit card). Debit doesn't take any of the money since it requires no fees.

This vape runs nice and hot and produces very thick clouds of vapor easily with nice brown ABV. It is great with glass (I don't have a glass piece, but have used it with friends in groups with their glass and they loved the milk from it). As I mentioned in the OP, it EASILY milked a 2 foot glass piece for 3 big sized hits. It is tasty and very efficient at vapor extraction, especially if you want to get uber medicated in 1 hit. I loved the ability of the dog to be able to extract so much material in 1-2 hits. It is also very light and can sit in a glass piece easily, and the white ash wood kind of "glows" on one side of the piece if you look at it and spin it. It fits nicely in the hand as well with the goblet lip, so you definitely wouldn't have to worry about any new people dropping it.

Hope that answered all your questions!

Elluzion,

next level

PM and email sent a while ago... Did you get them?

1st post and long time lurker. Couldn't risk missing this Underdog...Missed the last one because of email problems..

next level,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom