FS - Solo Arizer w/ case and extra stems

Status
Not open for further replies.

propjoe

For sale is a model m104. I'm asking $150. Paypal only. Shipping to the contintental US only. I purchased this a couple of months ago. It works perfectly. It is in great condition. The only blemish is inside of the heating chamber. There's a dark mark there. It doesn't effect performance. This comes with the hard plastic carrying case and handle, two two holed curved glass stems, two four holed curved glass stems and one 4 hole straight glass stem. I also have a new glass aroma cup thing. When I purchased this item it arrived with a crushed aroma cup. The case was filled with broken glass. I did my best to clean it. I would like to say it is spotless but there still could be a very small speck of glass in the case. I do not experience any of the sort of smell or sound issues that other users have reported experiencing. There is a smell when the solo is close to reaching its set heating level. But that smell is pleasant to me. Here are some pictures.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

propjoe,

Bon Dog

TBH you are asking quite a bit for a used vape that u can get for about $20 more. drop it to about $120-130 and id buy it if i can find the money, that just my :2c: tho

Modnote: Second warning about breaking the Classifieds rules. Infraction given.

Bon Dog,

propjoe

im also including a case and extra stems. or did you miss that part.
i think i am going to buy a yacht if i can find the money.

propjoe,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom