• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FS/FT Cherry Purple Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently acquired a used Purple Days, a somewhat older unit in great shape. It's a cherry wood model with a purple leather bottom and includes one vapor stem and one bottle for cleaning it. A 12V adapter is also included.

The unit does have a rattle, the core is a little loose in the wood body but as soon as it heats up this disappears, as the wood expands to contact the core. It works flawlessly and shows very nicely. I'd love to keep it and am very pleased by its performance, but am in need of cash or would like to continue the great Vape-journey, trying as many new vapes as I can.

I'd love to trade for a Vriptech or other vapes not listed in my signature, nice glass pieces, musical/instruments or equipment, or other interesting stuff. All offers will be entertained.

I'm asking 150 OBO + shipping. Paypal only, I'd prefer to keep in the US but will consider overseas transactions with trusted members. You pay shipping, I'll eat the paypal fees. Versus a new Purple Days, you'll pay less, suffer no long wait time, but also have no warranty.

Thank you!

SOLD

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom