FS/FT: Arizer Solo M107 w/ Space Case Grinder, $150 ***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

vape4life

Banned for life
****SOLD****

Purchased from Planet Vape a month ago, and will include a copy of the invoice so you get the 2 year warranty (minus a month).

M107 Silver (black faceplate)
1 bent 2 hole aroma tube
1 straight 4 hole aroma tube
1 aromatherapy bowl w/potporri sample
Original manual/box & packaging
Battery charger

Lightly used but like new, only using the battery bypass power adapter. The battery was literally used for only 3 cycles ever. Arizer has finally got it right...no weird smells whatsoever, even if you stick your nose right up to the bowl. No odd sounds, or tastes, it works perfectly and runs just right temp wise (sweet spot is 4/5). Both aroma tubes fit "just right". Functionally the unit is like new 10/10, cosmetically 9.5/10. The unit and aroma tubes are sparkling clean.

It's hard for me to give this up because it works so well and has no issues like some of the older batches had, but I know forsure that i'll buy another one down the road after I get my Cloud.

I'm also including a medium (2.5") stainless steel 2 piece Space Case grinder. Functions 10/10, but 7/10 cosmetically (just on the outer surface) due to a purple power cleaning experience. Absolutely clean.

$150 plus shipping

For those interested, I would consider local pickup in the GTA, or will ship.

I can email pics.

*******SOLD*********

vape4life,

quentin123

Seems like some people are having difficulty with emails so I'm just letting you know I shot you one man.

quentin123,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks for all the interest. And thanks to Quentin123 for such quick payment. From Canada to Scotland, enjoy the Solo bro!

****SOLD THREAD CLOSED****

vape4life,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom