FS/FT 19mm Showerhead Ashcatcher + Hoss J-arm + Keck clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale or trade is a nice ashcatcher made in San Francisco, featuring a removable showerhead downstem with a 19mm bowl joint. It's a very nice piece and comes with a Hoss J-hook and keck clip. The two match well and it stands securely.

I'd like to get 85 + PP fees and shipping, and would prefer to keep it within the USA. I'm interested in all kinds of trades of vapes, musical instruments, your nice glass especially tabletop bubblers, and electronics.

Edited so you all don't see that I eat yogurt at my desk. ;)

1Adcv.jpg
C55ip.jpg

charliedontsurf,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
charlie...I don't know shit about glass but want to. Is this what I would need to put my 18mm Cloud in and vape, or is the joint too big? Also, is this meant to hook up to other glass or used as a stand alone?

stickstones,
charlie...I don't know shit about glass but want to. Is this what I would need to put my 18mm Cloud in and vape, or is the joint too big? Also, is this meant to hook up to other glass or used as a stand alone?

Edited, my mistake: Hey Stickstones, the female joint in which you would stick your vape or bowl is 18.8mm and will fit the cloud. The ashcatcher is intended to be hooked up to other glass as an extra water filter, but works amazingly as it's own piece with the Hoss J-arm, or you could even attach some hosing and use it like a whip.

Would you be interested in trading for one of these? http://www.homerecorder.com/product.php?pid=1294&gclid=CIfEvvyio68CFecSNAodxU5PXA. Its brand new in the box.

Hey vapevoice, I'm talking with someone about a money exchange right now and would prefer it, but if that falls through I will message you.

Thanks guys

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: VapeVoice
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom