FS: Fiddleback Maple PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lip465

woooo
Hey FC, I'm selling my PD because I don't really need it anymore. It's a nice unit, it has bison leather and has been minimally used. Maybe 20ish times of use, so it's still fairly new. Everything is in working order. However it has one cosmetic flaw, a nick from me dropping it on the backside near the wall adapter plug-in. It hit my glass tv stand and fell maybe a foot and a half to the carpet. It fell off the same stand again maybe a month later from my blanket snagging on it. There was some sawdust left from production in the steel tube. I didn't clean out while I was using it, but today I used my MFLB brush to get a lot of it out. It's pretty much entirely gone now, so the downsides are pretty non issue. I don't have any stems for it. I was going to order a TT glass stem or a Cleardome stem, but I never got around to it.

Some pictures:
IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

I'm asking 150 shipped. Questions are welcome, offers are too. Paypal preferred. Send me an email, thanks.

Lip465,

arf777

No longer dogless
I haven't gotten your email. Been checking my junk folder just in case, nothing yet. Can you try replying again?

arf777,

Lip465

woooo
Ok, I sent another email. If you didn't get it just post your email address and we'll get it taken care of. Thanks

Lip465,

friedricey

being human
Looks like there's something wrong with the email system in FC. Other people are having similar problems.

mod note- Stay on topic. If you're not interested in purchasing or selling something, please do not post in this section.

friedricey,

Lip465

woooo
Sorry, unit was dropped before it was shipped, now it has issues with heating properly. Arf777 was given a refund. :(

Lip465,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom