FS: Dirty Rico Oil Rig/Travel Piece - $230

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero18

vaporist
SOLD

For sale is this showerhead/circ Dirty Rico bubbler with a recessed 18mm joint. The showerhead has 11 slits in it. It stands about 5.5 inches tall (about 9.5 with the mouthpiece). The dome pictured is not for sale, it is simply used as reference to highlight the small nature of the piece.

I have vaped both oil and flower out of this thing, and I really think it excels in both aspects. Because of its size, it is able to conserve the flavor of both quite well. I think it is a perfect piece for a daily driver since its size makes lounging a breeze. No awkwardly large pieces to routinely keep clean and its size makes it very convenient to use outdoors or at other places.

I don't know how thick the glass is, but it should be around 4mm thick. It feels pretty solid.

I am asking $230 (or best offer). You eat shipping and PayPal fees. I will ship it bombproof to your door.

dirtyrico6of1.jpg

dirtyrico3of1.jpg

dirtyrico4of1.jpg

dirtyrico2of1.jpg

dirtyrico1of1.jpg

dirtyrico5of1.jpg

If you are interested in this piece, please email me and post a reply to this thread.

aero18,

aero18

vaporist
h12plus, for now I will keep the bubbler up for sale. I will keep your offer in mind.

EDIT: h12plus made a pretty serious offer, so if you are interested in this piece, make an offer or it will very likely find a new home soon.

aero18,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
What is the diameter of the mouthpiece?

*Edit* Email sent.

Gonzo,

aero18

vaporist
The diameter of the mouthpiece about 1.25 inches with an inner bore of half an inch. So far, Gonzo has the best offer! Keep the offers coming if you want this piece, otherwise it is going to Gonzo!

aero18,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom