FS: 23" tripple perc bong BLOWN

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
putting my beaker bottom 23+" tripple 6 arm 3 slit tree percs w\ ice catcher. Was blown locally here in Denver, CO by "BLOWN" this thing is featured in all my videos,

If you need some specific pictures let me know, i figured a video would explain it all tho...

perfect condition, only a few weeks old, getting rid of it because its TOO BIG, and i cant put this thing away when it needs to be away.

paid 350 for this guy, make me an offer, or trade, im looking for something smaller i love micro circ's or other vapes, just hit me up!

Mod Note: Please add an asking price and a photo with username as per rules quoted:

"If you're selling, state an asking price. If trading, state what you're looking to trade for. Bidding is not allowed."

"If what you're selling is listed at $75 or more, you must attach at least 1 picture of it which also contains a piece of paper with your FC username written on it."

Xchadb,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
That looks serious! :drool:

Sorry I don't have sound on my computer, and can't hear the video. Is that a 14mm or 18mm downstem?

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Thanks - would you do $200? That thing is freaking amazing...but I am sort of bankrupt right now...

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I think that thing is awesome, I am going to think about it. I'm not sure...like 50% sure but that is an awesome deal!!

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Sorry, my VAS is acting up again, and I am in a relapse. I won't be able to do it. Please don't kill me!

sessnet,
Top Bottom