Frustration With Vaporizers : Vapir NO2 and MagicFlight Launchbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbones

I think you may be confusing the cause of your symptoms. I had some detrimental health impacts from vaping too, and realized I just had too short of a vapor path (I was hitting the mflb stemless for a good period of time). Vaporbonging helps decrease the irritation from vapor, which was more drying to my lungs than smoke.

Give it a shot!

Longbones,

sixfootsix

When using the Vapir NO2 for the first time, make sure you run it for 30 minutes with nothing in it. This will ensure any manufacturing odors are neutralized. I did this with the cap off. Also, soak the tubing and mouth piece in warm water for 10 minutes - hot but do not use boiling water. This too will reduce the manufacturing smells/odours.

The chemical smell is not pleasant and you don't want to waste your first hit off a new Vap!

sixfootsix,

lost nebula

Always Vaping
I have had very similar experiences with difficulty breathing and lung irritation after vaping but not with smoking. I find it worse with some vaporizers than with others. I find if I use a vape that has a very dense hit it minimizes the negative effect as it hits my lungs more like smoke.

I have more problems in that regard with vapes that have very airy hits like my volcano.

lost nebula,
Reactions: satyrday

satyrday

I have had very similar experiences with difficulty breathing and lung irritation after vaping but not with smoking. I find it worse with some vaporizers than with others. I find if I use a vape that has a very dense hit it minimizes the negative effect as it hits my lungs more like smoke.

I have more problems in that regard with vapes that have very airy hits like my volcano.
Interesting observation. I know what you mean by vape irritation. For me it has to do more with temp so water cooling helps. But I find that smoking irritation affects me longer even into the next day sometimes.

Vape irritation is more short-lived. I think more of a throat than a lung irritation.

satyrday,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom