Fritted Glass or Quarz as screen for vaping?

Ferrusbuelker

I've done it. Works brilliantly for my enano and was thinking about using for Ghost MV1. Been trying to use a larger disc with Milaana with not as great results. I've been curious why this hasn't been discussed more widely. There is safety factor involved I generally only vape through water at first and also once the disc in in there I have to be very gentle with it. I don't take it out and put it back in as it is very fragile and I can end up inhaling glass. I tried double discing with different porosities which can work but single disc with glass honeycomb best for me. Porosity varies and depends on material and how completely it vaporizers. The porosity I've been using is 90-150 microns but for most probably better 150-200 or 200-300 microns. Also the enano I found preheating before dropping the concentrate in helps. So I take 3-5 pulls to heat the disc. Just my experience I'm definitely not at expert but would enjoy hearing other people's experiences.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
You could also look into Aromed Foam pellets ,they are suggested to be used with concentrates,i think they will clog up very fast with herb use..
research-_-experience-aromed-glass-foam-pellet-complete.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Ozyzj
Top Bottom