Freinds chest hurts from vapor?

spekor

I have been using the vaporbrothers brand and pretty happy.
Took a while to learn but got the hang of it.
I have 2 freinds that hang out with me.

THey dont like vaporing no smoke and then they burn the burn the herb and cough then there chest hurts.
I do agree that burning it and coughing could hurt. There telling me use a bong not that vaporizing is wore to use. What you guys think?

spekor,
I am pretty sure that you can't combust during vaporizing and then complain about the combustion aspect of it, while still imagining that you were vaporizing the whole time. At least that is what I gather from your post. And bongs ain't better. They are fun, though. And they serve a purpose, with combustion, and vaporization.
Edited to add- I think this also belongs in the Ask FC section of the forum. I might be wrong though.

SkeletonLips,

spekor

sorry that maby posted in the wrong forum.
just they say that it hurts there chest but i think they burn the herb.

spekor,

SmogTown

Vapor can be dry. They're probably just taking massive hits and not realizing it.

SmogTown,

max

Out to lunch
There telling me use a bong not that vaporizing is wore to use. What you guys think?
If I'm reading this right (smoking from a bong is healthier than vaping), the answer is no, it isn't. Vapor, from any vape, is healthier than smoking. Sure, if you turn up the temp on a vape and get a lot of high temp vapor, it can hurt your lungs. But combustion is worse. Smoke is worse than vapor. Period. No doubt about it.

max,

caseball2051

without being rude, i think your friends are full of shit and just dont want to learn. and if your posting this id leap to say that you disagree with them.

they need to be patient like you were, and learn.

caseball2051,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I've run into this quite frequently. Some people are so opposed to trying vaping that they will do anything to discredit it. I had one guy who swore up and down it didn't work and it was all in our heads. That was until he had himself a proper vaping session.

DevoTheStrange,

spekor

Pollen interesting i have a crap load of pollen in on the bottom of my grinder what do you do with that,
Stange i really never burn my herb i guess im careful i like the clean med feeling

I guess they say its to clean they see no smoke.

spekor,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
You can vape the pollen. Throw a little bit of herb in the bowl, sprinkle a bunch of pollen on top, then but some more herb in, sandwich the pollen between the two layers of herb.
Should be a nice potent bowl.
Taking extremely large hits of vapor can make you cough pretty hard.

Your friends shouldn't see smoke, should only see vapor. Vapor looks different than smoke.

DevoTheStrange,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Pollen interesting i have a crap load of pollen in on the bottom of my grinder what do you do with that,
Oh honey, you've got powdered gold there! :D Depending on whether you plan to smoke or vape it, there are several ways to use it. Smoking it, you can use it loose on top of some herb. You can get a press that makes a little "cake" of hash that you can break pieces off of and smoke by themselves in a pipe. If you have the right vape, I've learned you can sandwich loose pollen (also called kief) in between herb and vape it.

I'm sure there are other uses, but those have been my favorites so far.

momofthegoons,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
If it is a mixture of different strains, you will end up with a nice mixture that will have traits of both highs.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom