Free Weed on Inauguration Day !!

MinnBobber

That should be interesting if 4200 light up at once on the Mall.
4200 vaping would, of course, be better but we'll let combustion slip by this one time ;)

So, is the Atty General activating "paddy wagons" for 4200 ????

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm not sure how many grams is an ounce but "..up to 2 ounces" for rolling 4200 joints seems very low... I think it would be closer of a kilogram of weed....

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
28 grams in an ounce. Usually a joint is around a gram for the average - sometimes more if it's a real fatty.

We can also have our own ceremony here on FC. Same time and date as the one in DC. We will just use our vaporizers.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Interesting article, I support the cause but this made me laugh:

""If they do that on the National Mall, that's up to them," he said. "The National Mall is a place for protest. If it smells like marijuana, it's only one person's fault -- and that person is Donald Trump."

:lol:

HellsWindStaff,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

T
housands light up in protest while the cops watched.

WASHINGTON, DC — Thousands of demonstrators supporting the legalization of marijuana descended on Dupont Circle in Washington, D.C., Friday morning as advocates handed out joints under the watchful eyes of police. The event was marked by several confrontations, including a man wearing a Donald Trump mask who antagonized Bikers for Trump as they rolled through the demonstration (video below) and a man who blew marijuana smoke into the face of a street preacher as he condemned the use of the drug.

A line of thousands of people stretched more than half a mile along several city blocks as local marijuana legalization advocates DCMJ handed out joints from a cage to anyone who was old enough. Music blared from loudspeakers on the side of the street as police watched nearby. Marijuana was legalized in the District in small amounts.

Eventually, the group members marched down to the National Mall and lit up their joints four minutes and 20 seconds into Trump's speech. Although DCMJ noted on its website that they risked arrest because marijuana possession is still against federal law, police did not bother them.

Tranquility

While not related to weed, it has to do with the inauguration. Most especially, Trump's address. At:

http://www.trumpdata.org/

is a number of charts related to a statistical study of all inauguration speeches and how Trump fits in. I think it interesting. The speech rated to be closest to Trump's was Bill Clinton's 1993 inaugural.

Top Bottom