Free Wand Picks [Alternatives]

SmokingElectricity

I went to Chilli's a few weeks back and ordered some of those mini burger appatizers. each one came with this wooden pick with a nice point on one end, flat on the other. PERFECT for whip based vapes. so i ask the waitress if they had a few extra and she came back with a nice handful of them [23 to be exact, gave her a nice tip] So I think i'm good on picks for a while. also i ask for extra chop sticks when i order chinese food. they also work very good.

Chilli's vape pick. Looks like one of my cats got ahold of this one...
img20101117235730.jpg

post your improvised wand picks :cool:

SmokingElectricity,

Nycdeisel

I have something JUST like that that came with a little nail care kit.
One end is kind of circular and flat the other end is a conical shape.
Never needed to use it but the marble pick that came with my DBV just broke, but still functions. May have to dig it out now that you reminded me....:)

Nycdeisel,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I use those pretty often, my favorite is a nice wooden kabob stick that I got years ago when I went to Medieval Times with some buddies and instantly thought "perfect vapor stir!" It has the pointed sharp edge for stirring and then a larger paddle like end which is good for crushing herb in the wand. These are what leave the house with my vape, I got tired of losing my stirs from 7th floor :lol:

aesthyrian,

SmokingElectricity

ok top this. found these today at wal-mart for 97 cents. 100 bamboo skewers. nice point on one side. they are big enough to cut in half so you have 200. picks for life... for 97 cents

img20101121203500.jpg

SmokingElectricity,

2clicker

Observer
i use bamboo skewers for scraping wand hash

i do alot of scraping to the screen between bowls and the wooden tips do not hold up to this abuse

otherwise a house key makes for a good scraper/stirrer when w/out one, but obviously wont be great for tapping down herb

2clicker,
Top Bottom