Forgive me for I have sinned

DBA

By means of combustion. I have been out of the game for a while, a few years ago I bought an Arizer Solo. I have just found it again and would like to start using it, once again. I did however at the time also buy a "mod" from I believe someone on the forums here, so it could be plugged in on a stand which made it able to stand upright and charge and or being used at the same time. I can not find the charger and the stand. I luckily still have glass stems as well as one of Ed's custom wood stems. Additionally I have the GonG adapter and the small cylyndric water attachment, too. I think I might have seen an aftermarket stand made by Arizer (does that exist nowadays? And if so is it compatible with my old Solo? Bought december 2013). And as a sidenote, how has the industry developed in the last few years? Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

DBA

I am also considering buying a VapCap M. Used to have a Gnome (??) All glass one but I took it out with me both of them broke so I think the VapCap M would be great as an unbreakable version of that basically. Is it possible to use water tools (14mm GonG) with it?

little maggie

I am also considering buying a VapCap M. Used to have a Gnome (??) All glass one but I took it out with me both of them broke so I think the VapCap M would be great as an unbreakable version of that basically. Is it possible to use water tools (14mm GonG) with it?
Yes- you can use it with water.

C No Ego

By means of combustion. I have been out of the game for a while, a few years ago I bought an Arizer Solo. I have just found it again and would like to start using it, once again. I did however at the time also buy a "mod" from I believe someone on the forums here, so it could be plugged in on a stand which made it able to stand upright and charge and or being used at the same time. I can not find the charger and the stand. I luckily still have glass stems as well as one of Ed's custom wood stems. Additionally I have the GonG adapter and the small cylyndric water attachment, too. I think I might have seen an aftermarket stand made by Arizer (does that exist nowadays? And if so is it compatible with my old Solo? Bought december 2013). And as a sidenote, how has the industry developed in the last few years? Thanks for your time!

good looking records! I'm listening! D&B and vaporizers go well together... just avoid VAS ( vape acquisition syndrome!)

C No Ego,
Reactions: muunch
Top Bottom