For thw love of all things holy

subway13029

I just wanna download artic fox ao i can get thw most out of my sequoia as it not great in wattage mode and i plan on getting a splinter z so i wanna get on some tc action..please help a ignorant malcontent achieve greatness..

subway13029,

Some-new-user

Hey Subway,

*moved from bottom of post to get to point quicker

The only other thing I could think is are you having trouble finding the actual link because it took me a few looks to figure out what was going on. The site is like a forum when you click download arctic fox it says ArcticFox Builds you want to click

[P11] ArcticFox 180905
Then inside that post 180905 is in blue with a download symbol and chip to the left.

You'll need the nfe tools too. they should allow you to load the 180905.bin file which I believe is the current firmware version.I've just had a quick look and it seems quite interesting. Maybe I should get a mod box to experiment.

I'm on windows 10, I'm not sure if there's other versions available for mac or linux.

N toolbox is what you need and the redpanda one looks a little bit nicer for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Original post - before I downloaded the software myself.

I'd be willing to try to help. I'll be honest and say I've never owned a mod but I'm fairly tech savvy and have experience of loading firmware on to devices - my experience is more with musical/audio equipment, computers and mobile phones.

I've also built some small projects (again musical) with arduino boards. I'm looking at raspberry pi's next and also want to build my own vape at some point as well as some accessories. There's just never enough hours in the day. ;)

If you want any help you can dm me or reply here. If someone with knowledge of these mod mods chips in then I'd obviously recommend them but I love learning and would also love some RBT goods in the future. If you do instagram there's a competition, he's trying to get a milaana to willie nelson, I think that's really cool and worth a go if you're thinking about buying one.

Let me know how you get on

Last edited:
Some-new-user,
Reactions: Dynavaper
Sorry if I am a little off-topic but this thread got me thinking about custom firmware and how nice it would be to make a couple changes to the way these mods work.

Is the firmware from Wismec open source? Anyone know what language it is written in?

I sure would love to not have to hold this damn button down all the time. A single press on the fire button should last 10 seconds. Then, another kick for another 10 seconds.

Hackerman,
Top Bottom