For Sale - VapeXhale Cloud+ !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lreindl

Pacific NW
Howdy FC!

For sale is my gently used VapeXhale Cloud that I sent in for a revised model about three months ago. The revised model comes with a faster heat up time and a chrome dial. Along with the Cloud+ I'm including a BUNCH of ELBs (easy-load bowls) - about 10 or more that I can find around my room - 4 or 5 "VapeXhale" bracelets, and a surge protector shown in the picture. Also the dry glass mouthpiece that is not shown in the picture. For all of this I am looking for $400 shipped in the USA. via Moneygram or Western Union.

**No trades please.**

OX0zz8E.jpg

Last edited:

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Howdy FC!

For sale is my gently used VapeXhale Cloud that I sent in for a revised model about three months ago. The revised model comes with a faster heat up time and a chrome dial. Along with the Cloud+ I'm including a BUNCH of ELBs (easy-load bowls) - about 10 or more that I can find around my room - 4 or 5 "VapeXhale" bracelets, and a surge protector shown in the picture. Also the dry glass mouthpiece that is not shown in the picture. For all of this I am looking for $400 shipped in the USA. via Moneygram or Western Union.

**No trades please.**

OX0zz8E.jpg

Is there a reason for selling?

ElevatedMindset,
Reactions: JoeKickass

greenmunster

^^^i was curious to this as well as is it still under warranty? And any other form of payment? Wish you had posted about a month ago i was up in portland and would made the xtra two hour drive for a nice lil cloud setup!

greenmunster,

lreindl

Pacific NW
I'm only selling because I recently moved and haven't been able to enjoy vaping/glass as much as I used to. The warranty will not transfer between parties, as stated from Vapexhale. If it makes you feel any better, this Cloud has been running perfectly fine turned on almost every day since April. As to the question about other payments, I'd only go Paypal if I know you from FC or if you have outstanding references... sorry, just been scammed before via Paypal so I'd like to go Western Union or Moneygram.

Thank you for your interest :)

greenmunster

Outstanding! Iam sure this thread will see a lot more action now, asking for western union without a reason is a red flag to most people. But it makes more sense now:)

greenmunster,
Reactions: ogcook

bvet4dog

new HA owner!
You got paypal? I just registered to post. Saw this from google search. I want a vape and i think you're the only one who selling one far as i've seen so far.

bvet4dog,

greenmunster

I'd only go Paypal if I know you from FC or if you have outstanding references... sorry, just been scammed before via Paypal so I'd like to go Western Union or Moneygram.

Thank you for your interest :)

This is what he posted earlier when I asked. Idk maybe he has changed his mind.

greenmunster,

bvet4dog

new HA owner!
It's understandable if he receives payment as gift.... no protection there. I'm willing to cover paypal fee's. I'm still learning more about vapes and it appears xhale is the one to get.

bvet4dog,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom